Purple Sage Photography

DFW Metroplex and Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Dallas, TX DFW Metroplex and Destination (469) 718-9471

Treasure for life

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 elizeva t

Fabulous team of photographers!! You will fall in love with their personalities and their work of art. These photographers are professionals, they are open mined, and fun. It shows that they love what they do and are the best at what they do. Their customer service is beyond... Read More excellent. They are truly a treasure to keep for life!

2015-08-17T08:45:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!! We truly love creating an amazing experience for our brides!!!

Love our Pictures!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Michelle L

We love our wedding pictures!! The photographers captured all the fun energy and romance of the night and some candid moments of our guests that were priceless. They also did our engagement photos and the album they did for us was awesome. Lastly they did a Boudoir session for... Read More me and my new hubby loves the pics.

My Magical Night...Thanks to Purple Sage Photography

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 cynthia lakelyn d

I can't say enough wonderful things about Purple Sage Photography. These women who shared our night with us will be forever in my heart. They were able to capture our night so beautifully. I was THRILLED with the images that they got of us, our families and our entire night.... Read More They were very professional and were genuinely happy to be there with us, capturing our dream wedding! I have plans to hire them again for other life events in the near future...LOVE LOVE LOVE these amazing Ladies!! Lake Dallas, TX.