Dietary Options

Organic

Cookies, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

Plano, TX DFW Area

Reviewed on 6/07/2017

Where to begin! Tricia is INCREDIBLY talented! I have used her dozens of time and each time it exceeds my expectations! and I have high expectations :) Her creativity is on another level. I've used her for family dinners, Holiday events, baby showers, birthdays, engagements... Read More and weddings! Each time I send an idea and she builds off that and creates beyond what I could even imagine! She pays attention to detail and you can tell love went into each cookie and design! And you can't say that about many vendors...but you can with Tricia. The thing that sets her apart from others is not only are her designs just hands down better...THEY ARE DELICIOUS! No joke. I constantly recommend her to family and friends. If you're a Bride, planning a birthday (no matter the age) or planning a baby shower...she's a MUST! Order once and you will find a reason to order again :) I guarantee it!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kerri G

Love Purple Spoon Cookies! Not only do they look awesome (always)...They taste amazing! SO GOOD! I have ordered from Tricia for several years (Corporate & Personal events) I have always been pleased.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Melissa S

Let me start out by saying..... YUMMY!! Not only can you call these morsels delicious but I would go so far as to call these little delectable treats art! You don't want to even eat them because they are so beautiful but that thought quickly passes as you pop one right after... Read More another into your mouth! The customer service is phenomenal! Trisha is so down to earth and full of endless ideas. I can't even begin to imagine what goes on in that creative mind of hers. She is truly a master of her craft. I will definitely be ordering from Purple Spoon again!!!!

Tricia Uribe

Hi my name is Tricia! I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend to my tribe. I am a girl who likes things that are pretty, yummy, and full of rainbow sprinkles. I am a kid at heart and well-rounded goof ball who loves to bake. I truly enjoy decorating yummy sugar cookies for my wonderful customers from my kitchen in Plano, Texas.