Passion on Paper: Your Wedding Paper Suite

Purple Wagon Designs is a full service wedding stationery studio. Get it all at one place, including: Invitations, Engagement Announcements, Save the Dates, Thank You Notes, Table Numbers & Place Cards, Ceremony Programs, Dinner Menus, and more! We also provide custom chalkboard art. Call today!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Pittsburgh, PA (412) 563-3849

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Carrie F

AWESOME! My experience with Purple Wagon was, as my father put it "first rate." In the world of downloadable invites, it can look tempting to try to save money on stationary- DON'T DO IT! Your invites are the first representation of your wedding to your guests. Kim can make... Read More that impression be AMAZING without blowing your whole budget. Kim took a design I liked from Pinterest and made it unique to my wedding. She had a wide variety of papers to choose from so I was able to tailor my design. I got tons of compliments on everything. I kept things rather simple, but she has all sorts of different options, and got everything for a reasonable price. Kim sent proofs of everything and quickly accommodated changes with ease. Financing a wedding is tough, but I am so glad I invested with Kim. It was well worth it! She deserves every 5-star rating she has!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Vicky S

Our invitations were the best, hands down. We needed 140 invitations and we had 140 people tell us how amazing out invitations were. They were perfect. Kim worked with us on EVERYTHING. Colors, fonts, inserts. She responded quickly for every question we had and got them done on... Read More very short notice. We loved our invitations so much we went back to her to make our church programs. I recommend Kim and wouldn't bother with anyone else.

Dreams made true!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

If you are reading this review, there is a good chance you are searching for a graphic designer for your wedding invitations or other stationary needs. Seriously, look no further. Purple Wagon Designs will make your dreams come true. We found Purple Wagon Designs through... Read More The Knot and after reading and seeing all of the rave reviews we decided to contact them. I say "them", but it's she - Kimberly, the genius behind Purple Wagon Designs. We met Kimberly in person at a mutual location to discuss all of the details. We had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding invitations and Kimberly took it and ran. She blew us away when we picked them up. She truly took our dream and made it real. Not only did Kimberly make our invitation dreams come true, she worked within our budget. We couldn't have asked for more from her. When wedding planning and real life got in the way, Kimberly sent us a friendly reminder to keep us on time. We are 100% satisfied with every thing. The number of compliments we received on the invitations was outrageous! We will recommend Purple Wagon Designs and we will definitely return as customers.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Bria Z

I can't even begin to express how amazing Kim is. Our invitations, programs, signs and seating chart were so beautiful and classy. We had a last minute change to the programs and Kim had the updated programs over to me in 5 minutes and they are already at the printer. Her work... Read More is impeccable and I will not hesitate to recommend purple wagon designs to all my friends and family! Thank you SO very much Kim! You are truly wonderful!!!!! ����

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jaclyn M

Wow. All of the products we ordered from Kimberly were amazing! She met with us and got an idea of what we were looking for and she took it from there. Our invitations were beautiful. From Kimberly we ordered: Save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs, rehearsal dinner... Read More invitations, welcome bag inserts, menus, name table cards, and thank you cards. She made our theme show through all items and had some great ideas to make them perfect. I can't wait to have another event to use her again!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Brandi O

Absolutely wonderful! We were having a Christmas themed wedding reception and Kim was able to duplicate our vision! We gave her our price range of what we were comfortable with and she completely worked with us and we were 100% happy. I would only recommend this business for... Read More wedding paperwork. Kim did our invitation, response card, meal selection, programs, escort cards, table numbers and printed the addresses on our envelopes for us! Our invite is SO gorgeous, it is framed.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Carrie G

I would highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs. Kimberly was wonderful to work with! She is prompt, professional and friendly- easy to reach and openly communicates throughout the process. We worked with Kimberly to design our wedding invitations, escort cards, programs,... Read More menus, welcome bag tags and thank you notes-pretty much everything! The whole wedding planning process is stressful enough to begin with but working with Kimberly was seamless and worry-free. Again, I HIGHLY recommend working with Kimberly- you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Diksha G

Kim is seriously the BEST person you would wanna trust for your invitation needs! I am such a demanding bride-to-be, but Kim was always there to hear out my suggestions and feedback and create the invitations of my dreams! Hands down the most professional, responsive, sweet and... Read More understanding women I've ever seen. She customed designed over sized invitations for me in red and gold, and also incorporated subtle features of my Indian culture into it. I was initially so hesitant and nervous to explain my ideas to her, but she understood me so well. She even agreed to face time with me and we talked our ideas through video chat. I never felt that Kim and I were hundreds of miles apart, because she was so approachable and responded within hours, if not minutes! She completed the whole process of designing cards to shipping them to me within a couple weeks! That was so damn impressive. I never exaggerate about my experiences because as I said, I'm a tough bride to be, but Kim surpassed all my expectations! Thank you very very much Kim for being so dedicated to your work. I cannot wait to get my programs, table cards and so many other things done by her too! Oh and I love that Kim was very very reasonable with her pricing! We paid for the quality and professionalism, and we definitely are super satisfied :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alana B

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was referred to use for having amazing chalkboard designs and she did not disappoint! She helped bring so much personalization to our wedding day and the compliments we received were endless!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Anna H

Kimberly's designs and invitations are simply gorgeous! We received SO many compliments on our invitations!! Kim is so kind and easy to work with. She is always quick to respond to any questions or issues that may come up. She will work with you to help stay within your budget -... Read More and never tried to "upsell" anything to us. It was so nice to be able to sit down with Kim and actually see and feel samples of invitation options for colors, paper type, style, font, etc., when we met with her to start designing our invitations.I would (and have been) recommending Purple Wagon Designs to all of my friends!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kristen P

I could not have been happier with Purple Wagon Designs. I had an idea of what I wanted my invitations to look like, and Kimberly was able to make them even better - within my budget! She was easy to work with and prompt in responding. I've received many wonderful comments about... Read More the invitations!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jonelle D

We found Purple Wagon online after looking for a store locally to visit. We wanted to be able to look at and touch actual invitations. Kimberly met us and showed us several and it was so easy for us to pick out exactly what we wanted. The invitations turned out amazing. My... Read More fiancé and I chose to do a travel theme for our wedding. We wanted to have subtle touches and keep it very elegant and classy. Kimberly made our table numbers and they were names of places we've traveled with little blurbs about each place. Then we had a seating chart that was an antique map that listed out the table seats and had the actual place cards on the table. It turned out so pretty and elegant. Our wedding programs also matched beautifully with the rest of the paper products and so did the table menus. I would use Kimberly again in a heart beat. She is so easy to work with and we went back and forth on several items and she made the changes quickly and really made my vision come to life.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sharon W

My fiancée and I found Kim on the Knot and we would definitely recommend her. She was efficient, prompt, and had so many ideas for us to work with. Our wedding invitations were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Natalie R

I contacted Kimberly for invitation design when I just couldn't find anything online or in stores that would work with the casual farm/barn wedding my daughter was having. I knew as soon as we had our first phone conversation that she got it and the results were fantastic.... Read More She understood what I was looking for and made it happen. She responded to any emails quickly. I was out of town for 2 months this summer, getting back right when the invitations needed to go out. She had them addressed, stamped and ready for me to drop in the mailbox when I returned. Kimberly was a joy to work with and I would use her again in a heartbeat for any design and printing needs.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Tiffany P

Purple Wagon Designs made the most beautiful wedding invitations I could have ever asked for! I found her Pittsburgh invitations online and was immediately in love! I was an out of town bride and Kim made the experience SOOO easy! She always had time to meet when I could come... Read More into town. She got my invitations done very quick and with great quality! I strongly recommend Purple Wagon Designs for any invitations and would definitely use her services again! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sarah K

I first saw Kim's work for a friend's wedding invitation/Save the Date. The invitation itself was simply gorgeous and I KNEW we wanted to work with her! We had no idea what we wanted as far as colors, style, etc. All we knew was we wanted everything to have a very fun vibe,... Read More and Kim absolutely delivered. We had Save the Dates, invitations, and programs done by Kim and they all turned out perfectly. We have gotten so many compliments on all of them talking about how exciting and bright they are. This was exactly what we wanted! It was so easy to get everything done with Kim. She was always available by email and was extremely responsive (even when I asked for a change on the program MINUTES before she was to send it to the printer). I cannot recommend Kim enough. She is easy to work with, produces beautiful and quality products, and is affordable. What more could you ask for??? I had tons of stress planning the wedding, but thanks to Purple Wagon Design, no stress for my stationary products!! Thank you, Kim!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Alexis P

Planning a wedding is STRESSFUL enough! Finding the right vendors, dress, location, etc...to make your vision come to life can be tough! Purple Wagon Designs and Kimberly prove that great customer service and value still exists! I originally was going to do our wedding... Read More invitations myself, but quickly changed my mind when I saw just how much work planning a wedding is. I've told Kimberly that choosing her to design our wedding invitations was the best money I spent! She is creative beyond words! I had no idea what I wanted and really only provided her with our wedding colors. Her design was strikingly beautiful! I didn't want to mail them, we loved them so much! She is SO easy to work with, extremely responsive and prompt, and lets you change/edit anything at any time! She was kind enough to work within our budget without sacrificing design or quality elements. I also used her for our programs, wedding hash tag table tents and coffee bar sign! I could have added on a hundred more things because her work is truly that beautiful! There's no need to look any further for your invitation/signs/programs....Kimberly is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

I found The Purple Wagon & Kim Werner from her many accolades on The Knot. My fiancé & I could not have found a better artist. Kim has helped guide us through the process & our invitations are simply elegant! The quality is stellar. She is professional & provides a quality... Read More customized product. We highly recommend The Purple Wagon!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Becky M

I cannot say enough about Kimberly and the beautiful work she did on our wedding invitations! I had a vision of what I wanted them to look like and Kimberly designed something so much better than I could have imagined. She also created our wedding program, bar menu, and an... Read More adorable Instagram sign to match our invitation suite. Kimberly was so easy and fun to work with! She gave great advice and talked me through the entire process so I knew exactly what to expect. We received countless compliments from our family and friends and could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Steve B

Kim was great. She was recommended to us by Vintage Alley Rentals for some chalkboard writing, and we can see why. She met with us on our terms and let us pick exactly what we wanted for our three boards (a program, drink menu and a few boards for our cookie table). Everything... Read More turned out perfect and the boards were a great touch for our rustic wedding. Anyone who needs chalk writing should definitely see Kim first

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Susan H

I would recommend Purple Wagon Designs to anyone. Working with Kimberly on a chalkboard design for a surprise wedding gift was such an easy process. The outcome was even better than I had anticipated. Even better, we will have this wonderful piece in our house now for years to... Read More come as Kimberly created it using chalkboard marker. Kimberly is awesome to work with and I look forward to the time when I have the opportunity to put her graphic skills to work again!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Maura C

I would definitely recommend Purple Wagon Designs! I found Purple Wagons here on the knot when I was searching for wedding invitations. I was thinking about ordering them through Etsy but then when I saw the shop was in Poland I decided to keep my business here in the Pittsburgh... Read More area. I am so happy I did. After reading reviews I decided to call Purple Wagons! Working with Kimberly was such an easy and fun process. I really enjoyed working in person with her and building our perfect invitation package. She responded promptly to any questions. We had made a mistake on one of our place cards and we contacted her about it and she got us a replacement in record time. We received many compliments on our invitations and I will be using Kimberly in the future.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Marjorie A

I initially saw Kimberly's work online when I was looking for a graphic of Pittsburgh for invitations for my son's rehearsal dinner. Her graphic was perfect--a Pittsburgh bridge and skyline in gold and grays. This was the look I wanted. I contacted Kimberly and we met. How... Read More great that she was so easy to work with--sweet and engaging. We left the meeting with a plan and from there we communicated by email. Any options or changes were made by Kimberly the same day. She even sent envelope options to me in Florida when we were away. Kimberly also offered to help me with place cards. Last minute I contacted her and emailed her my guest list. That day she gave me font options, suggested a simple, color bridge graphic to tie the stationery together and put it in a print-ready format. I took it to a Fed Ex store and my place cards were done. Kimberly made it stress-free. I highly recommend her for any graphic work or stationery needs. She is creative, personable and professional--prompt with perfect work. Definitely 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Kimberly was a joy to work with on our wedding invitation suite. She is the epitome of professionalism and creativity. I wanted our invitations to be perfect. They are the first thing that your guests really see and I think it sets the tone/expectations for your wedding day.... Read More I had been looking online for months trying to come up with ideas. Once I found a few design ideas for our fall themed October wedding, the only person/company that I could find in the Pittsburgh area that I thought could make those ideas come to life was Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs. Her website at www.purplewagondesigns.com is extremely well laid out with several examples of her work for any occasion (weddings, baby showers, birth announcements, etc.) as well as packaging options. She can do invitations to fit into any budget. She was extremely accommodating in working around our hectic work schedules in order to do meet-ups. At the initial meeting, she took two hours to get to know us and what our vision for our wedding was and patiently answered all of our numerous questions! She was excellent at picking out different paper and color options that would work together to form our wedding invitations. From there, she was very quick to come up with design ideas, to respond to questions whether through email or by phone, and was very receptive to my feedback on the designs and any changes that I wanted made or added to the design. Another thing I loved about Kimberly is that she takes the time to customize every person’s design. When you look on her website you will see that no two designs are even remotely the same. I honestly believe that she can take anyone’s vision/theme and turn it into a reality. I never get too excited about anything, but when I saw the actual printed invitations for the first time I was floored with what she created! I could not wait for people to see them. The responses to our wedding invitations ranged from BEAUTIFUL to STUNNING. I received so many compliments. The whole wedding invitation suite turned out better than I ever thought it would when I first starting coming up with ideas. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly to anyone looking for announcements or invitations for any occasion and will most definitely be using her for any occasion that I have in the future.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Christina T

Absolutely loved! We loved working with Kim. We had no idea what we wanted but general ideas. It was amazing and so helpful how we could actually meet with Kim and see her examples, and show her the ideas we had and she was able to make them and exceed our expectations. She was... Read More so quick at responding to emails and questions we had. Our invitations got so many positive comments and it was a reasonable price. We most likely will use Kim again!!