Passion on Paper: Your Wedding Paper Suite

Purple Wagon Designs is a full service wedding stationery studio. Get it all at one place, including: Invitations, Engagement Announcements, Save the Dates, Thank You Notes, Table Numbers & Place Cards, Ceremony Programs, Dinner Menus, and more! We also provide custom chalkboard art. Call today!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

58 Overlook Drive, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 563-3849

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Carrie F

AWESOME! My experience with Purple Wagon was, as my father put it "first rate." In the world of downloadable invites, it can look tempting to try to save money on stationary- DON'T DO IT! Your invites are the first representation of your wedding to your guests. Kim can make... Read More that impression be AMAZING without blowing your whole budget. Kim took a design I liked from Pinterest and made it unique to my wedding. She had a wide variety of papers to choose from so I was able to tailor my design. I got tons of compliments on everything. I kept things rather simple, but she has all sorts of different options, and got everything for a reasonable price. Kim sent proofs of everything and quickly accommodated changes with ease. Financing a wedding is tough, but I am so glad I invested with Kim. It was well worth it! She deserves every 5-star rating she has!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Vicky S

Our invitations were the best, hands down. We needed 140 invitations and we had 140 people tell us how amazing out invitations were. They were perfect. Kim worked with us on EVERYTHING. Colors, fonts, inserts. She responded quickly for every question we had and got them done on... Read More very short notice. We loved our invitations so much we went back to her to make our church programs. I recommend Kim and wouldn't bother with anyone else.

Dreams made true!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

If you are reading this review, there is a good chance you are searching for a graphic designer for your wedding invitations or other stationary needs. Seriously, look no further. Purple Wagon Designs will make your dreams come true. We found Purple Wagon Designs through... Read More The Knot and after reading and seeing all of the rave reviews we decided to contact them. I say "them", but it's she - Kimberly, the genius behind Purple Wagon Designs. We met Kimberly in person at a mutual location to discuss all of the details. We had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding invitations and Kimberly took it and ran. She blew us away when we picked them up. She truly took our dream and made it real. Not only did Kimberly make our invitation dreams come true, she worked within our budget. We couldn't have asked for more from her. When wedding planning and real life got in the way, Kimberly sent us a friendly reminder to keep us on time. We are 100% satisfied with every thing. The number of compliments we received on the invitations was outrageous! We will recommend Purple Wagon Designs and we will definitely return as customers.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Caitlin W

Kimberly was one of our favorite wedding vendors! She worked with my husband and I to develop our perfect custom wedding stationary! Kimberly was quick to respond and always attentive to our requests. We have recommended her to all our friends and family and would work with... Read More her again for future stationary needs. Thank you so much for making our wedding stationary perfect!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lauren S

Kimberly worked with me to make everything exactly how I wanted it, and I received countless compliments on my paper products. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alicia B

Kimberly was great to work with! She was very responsive and made me feel at ease with the process. Her design was exactly what I envisioned and came out stunningly! I received a ton of compliments on how beautiful they were. I couldn't be happier and would recommend her to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Mary G

Kimberly saved the day!!! Again and again. Parents in one place, couple in another, and wedding location in another place - we had a few quirky things come up and Kimberly worked with what we had to beautifully coordinate all the paper work, get it addressed, stamped, and... Read More mailed. Her designs are gorgeous, price reasonable, and she is all professional and caring, too. The program was my favorite!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Mallory C

Purple wagon designs was amazing to work with. From the immediate meeting I knew this was something great! The way Kimberly designed our 215 wedding invitations was flawless. The color was perfect as well as every detail. Kimberly was very prompt with getting the invites back to... Read More me to send out. All of our guests complimented on how beautiful the invitations looked! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Sarah F

Kimberly is AMAZING. From invitations to ceremony programs, escort cards to thank you cards, she delivered an unbelievably beautiful finished product every time. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and gave us our wedding day in an invitation. She is a must for all... Read More paper needs!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Clare T

If you are starting to look at invitations, you may have been overwhelmed by the options that are out there...I definitely was. When I spoke with Kimberly, she was amazing at eliciting what I was actually looking for--and then following through! We received so many compliments... Read More on our invitations (and the matching programs and thank yous). Would definitely return to Purple Wagon Designs in future for other paper goods!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Bria Z

I can't even begin to express how amazing Kim is. Our invitations, programs, signs and seating chart were so beautiful and classy. We had a last minute change to the programs and Kim had the updated programs over to me in 5 minutes and they are already at the printer. Her work... Read More is impeccable and I will not hesitate to recommend purple wagon designs to all my friends and family! Thank you SO very much Kim! You are truly wonderful!!!!! ����

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jaclyn M

Wow. All of the products we ordered from Kimberly were amazing! She met with us and got an idea of what we were looking for and she took it from there. Our invitations were beautiful. From Kimberly we ordered: Save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs, rehearsal dinner... Read More invitations, welcome bag inserts, menus, name table cards, and thank you cards. She made our theme show through all items and had some great ideas to make them perfect. I can't wait to have another event to use her again!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Brandi O

Absolutely wonderful! We were having a Christmas themed wedding reception and Kim was able to duplicate our vision! We gave her our price range of what we were comfortable with and she completely worked with us and we were 100% happy. I would only recommend this business for... Read More wedding paperwork. Kim did our invitation, response card, meal selection, programs, escort cards, table numbers and printed the addresses on our envelopes for us! Our invite is SO gorgeous, it is framed.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Carrie G

I would highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs. Kimberly was wonderful to work with! She is prompt, professional and friendly- easy to reach and openly communicates throughout the process. We worked with Kimberly to design our wedding invitations, escort cards, programs,... Read More menus, welcome bag tags and thank you notes-pretty much everything! The whole wedding planning process is stressful enough to begin with but working with Kimberly was seamless and worry-free. Again, I HIGHLY recommend working with Kimberly- you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Diksha G

Kim is seriously the BEST person you would wanna trust for your invitation needs! I am such a demanding bride-to-be, but Kim was always there to hear out my suggestions and feedback and create the invitations of my dreams! Hands down the most professional, responsive, sweet and... Read More understanding women I've ever seen. She customed designed over sized invitations for me in red and gold, and also incorporated subtle features of my Indian culture into it. I was initially so hesitant and nervous to explain my ideas to her, but she understood me so well. She even agreed to face time with me and we talked our ideas through video chat. I never felt that Kim and I were hundreds of miles apart, because she was so approachable and responded within hours, if not minutes! She completed the whole process of designing cards to shipping them to me within a couple weeks! That was so damn impressive. I never exaggerate about my experiences because as I said, I'm a tough bride to be, but Kim surpassed all my expectations! Thank you very very much Kim for being so dedicated to your work. I cannot wait to get my programs, table cards and so many other things done by her too! Oh and I love that Kim was very very reasonable with her pricing! We paid for the quality and professionalism, and we definitely are super satisfied :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alana B

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was referred to use for having amazing chalkboard designs and she did not disappoint! She helped bring so much personalization to our wedding day and the compliments we received were endless!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Anna H

Kimberly's designs and invitations are simply gorgeous! We received SO many compliments on our invitations!! Kim is so kind and easy to work with. She is always quick to respond to any questions or issues that may come up. She will work with you to help stay within your budget -... Read More and never tried to "upsell" anything to us. It was so nice to be able to sit down with Kim and actually see and feel samples of invitation options for colors, paper type, style, font, etc., when we met with her to start designing our invitations.I would (and have been) recommending Purple Wagon Designs to all of my friends!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kristen P

I could not have been happier with Purple Wagon Designs. I had an idea of what I wanted my invitations to look like, and Kimberly was able to make them even better - within my budget! She was easy to work with and prompt in responding. I've received many wonderful comments about... Read More the invitations!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jonelle D

We found Purple Wagon online after looking for a store locally to visit. We wanted to be able to look at and touch actual invitations. Kimberly met us and showed us several and it was so easy for us to pick out exactly what we wanted. The invitations turned out amazing. My... Read More fiancé and I chose to do a travel theme for our wedding. We wanted to have subtle touches and keep it very elegant and classy. Kimberly made our table numbers and they were names of places we've traveled with little blurbs about each place. Then we had a seating chart that was an antique map that listed out the table seats and had the actual place cards on the table. It turned out so pretty and elegant. Our wedding programs also matched beautifully with the rest of the paper products and so did the table menus. I would use Kimberly again in a heart beat. She is so easy to work with and we went back and forth on several items and she made the changes quickly and really made my vision come to life.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sharon W

My fiancée and I found Kim on the Knot and we would definitely recommend her. She was efficient, prompt, and had so many ideas for us to work with. Our wedding invitations were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Natalie R

I contacted Kimberly for invitation design when I just couldn't find anything online or in stores that would work with the casual farm/barn wedding my daughter was having. I knew as soon as we had our first phone conversation that she got it and the results were fantastic.... Read More She understood what I was looking for and made it happen. She responded to any emails quickly. I was out of town for 2 months this summer, getting back right when the invitations needed to go out. She had them addressed, stamped and ready for me to drop in the mailbox when I returned. Kimberly was a joy to work with and I would use her again in a heartbeat for any design and printing needs.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Tiffany P

Purple Wagon Designs made the most beautiful wedding invitations I could have ever asked for! I found her Pittsburgh invitations online and was immediately in love! I was an out of town bride and Kim made the experience SOOO easy! She always had time to meet when I could come... Read More into town. She got my invitations done very quick and with great quality! I strongly recommend Purple Wagon Designs for any invitations and would definitely use her services again! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sarah K

I first saw Kim's work for a friend's wedding invitation/Save the Date. The invitation itself was simply gorgeous and I KNEW we wanted to work with her! We had no idea what we wanted as far as colors, style, etc. All we knew was we wanted everything to have a very fun vibe,... Read More and Kim absolutely delivered. We had Save the Dates, invitations, and programs done by Kim and they all turned out perfectly. We have gotten so many compliments on all of them talking about how exciting and bright they are. This was exactly what we wanted! It was so easy to get everything done with Kim. She was always available by email and was extremely responsive (even when I asked for a change on the program MINUTES before she was to send it to the printer). I cannot recommend Kim enough. She is easy to work with, produces beautiful and quality products, and is affordable. What more could you ask for??? I had tons of stress planning the wedding, but thanks to Purple Wagon Design, no stress for my stationary products!! Thank you, Kim!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Alexis P

Planning a wedding is STRESSFUL enough! Finding the right vendors, dress, location, etc...to make your vision come to life can be tough! Purple Wagon Designs and Kimberly prove that great customer service and value still exists! I originally was going to do our wedding... Read More invitations myself, but quickly changed my mind when I saw just how much work planning a wedding is. I've told Kimberly that choosing her to design our wedding invitations was the best money I spent! She is creative beyond words! I had no idea what I wanted and really only provided her with our wedding colors. Her design was strikingly beautiful! I didn't want to mail them, we loved them so much! She is SO easy to work with, extremely responsive and prompt, and lets you change/edit anything at any time! She was kind enough to work within our budget without sacrificing design or quality elements. I also used her for our programs, wedding hash tag table tents and coffee bar sign! I could have added on a hundred more things because her work is truly that beautiful! There's no need to look any further for your invitation/signs/programs....Kimberly is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

I found The Purple Wagon & Kim Werner from her many accolades on The Knot. My fiancé & I could not have found a better artist. Kim has helped guide us through the process & our invitations are simply elegant! The quality is stellar. She is professional & provides a quality... Read More customized product. We highly recommend The Purple Wagon!!

Kimberly Werner

Kimberly Werner is the owner and head designer at Purple Wagon Designs. Since childhood, Kimberly has known that art and design was her calling. Other kids wanted to be firemen and ballerinas – Kimberly wanted to own her own design studio. Knowing her direction early on in life has been invaluable to Kimberly. She has been designing logos, stationery, brochures, catalogs, and websites on a corporate level since 2005. In 2009, she created a new division – Purple Wagon Designs – to meet the growing demands of the stationery market specializing in paper goods for every occasion!