Purrfect Occassions Djs

Michiana, Northern Indiana, Southwest Lower Michigan

Experience Creative Emotional Memories

Personalize Your Wedding Day! Individualized introductions of the bridal party makes your Grand Entrance spectacular. The "Love Story" first dance focuses on Emotions & Romance. They'll laugh, they'll cry, they'll sing, dance and cheer. You'll remember the best night of your new lives together!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

55375 Barksdale Street, Osceola, IN
Michiana, Northern Indiana, Southwest Lower Michigan

More than a DJ!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 nicole l

Tony was AMAZING!! There are no words that can describe how thankful we are to have had him there with us! He became more than just a DJ to us he was also a friend. He was there to listen and he updated us when needed, and helped keep us on track with things! I can't thank him... Read More enough for everything!! Deff worth every penny :) (p.s. the music was great)!

Best DJ in Michiana!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Janean D

Purrfect Occassions DJs made my reception the party of the year! This DJ was knowledgeable will all types of music, was willing to put our unique song choices in a play list that made all guests happy, and made the entire planning process easy. His unique touch for our reception... Read More personalizization made our night memorable. I highly recommend this DJ for anyone that wants a DJ that fits their client's personality in the entire reception.

Love DJ Tony

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Allyson A

Tony was awesome! He has so much energy, and our dance floor was packed the entire night! He had great tools on the website that we could update all the way up until the wedding day. He played everything we wanted and played off of the songs that we put on our playlist. He... Read More also did our uplighting, and the room looked awesome. It made it look so much better. He also set up our GOBO. He was very accommodating and had it on the dance floor during dinner then moved it to the ceiling for dancing. I felt so comfortable knowing he was in control that night!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 2/01/2012 Amanda M

I am extremely pleased with our decision to go with Purrfect Occassions. Tony was absolutely great. He was professional and organized. He makes an itinerary for everyone involved with the wedding to ensure the reception goes without a hitch. I cannot express how much his dj... Read More service added to our reception. The uplighting, the love story, everything was perfect! :)

Anthony Jones

My name is Anthony Jones. I'm a Wedding DJ. I first started as a DJ by helping a friend who was sick one night. Today, I help guide couples through one of the most important days of their lives ... their Wedding Day. I grew up in a family of musicians. Early on, it was easy to see, this was the path I wanted to follow. I've participated in seminars and workshops, to sharpen my skills. Most notably, attending a Marbecca workshop and learning what it really takes to be a Master of Ceremonies. These skills are used everyday. I'm genuinely interested in being your Wedding DJ. Call now.