Push Play Mobile DJ Service

(33)

Elk River, MN

An Affordable, Quality DJ Service You Can Trust!

The Knot Best Of Weddings 2012, 2013 & 2014! It's easy to see why so many couples book Push Play Mobile DJ Service to create the perfect evening for you and your guests. We are confident that our quality, experience, and affordable prices are incomparable to other companies in the area.

$$

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Coordination Services, Karaoke, Lighting, MC Services

Music Types

80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Elk River, MN

Great DJ, Great Value! :D

7/28/2014

We hired Push Play Mobile after attending multiple weddings who also hired Steffen and his crew as their DJ. Him and Marissa (our DJs for the night) did a great job with both our ceremony music and reception music and even helped us with timing for toasts, our grand entrance... basically all of the little things were covered! They played a great mix of music and had karaoke at the end of the night which was an awesome option for a DJ to offer. Not only was Push Play super easy to work with during the wedding and the months leading up to the wedding, but they were also affordable (a RARE combo)! I would definitely recommend them! Thanks again Steffen and the rest of the Push Play Mobile crew!

Great price, great service.

5/03/2014 Heather Y

Did a great job, and braved the cold windy evening on 5/3/14. They were very accommodating to our requests and changes. Thanks!

Great Company!

2/15/2014 Amy M

Everything went great leading up to and on our wedding day! No complaints at all - everything was as requested and the DJs were both very professional and friendly

Dance the night away!

9/27/2013 Amanda

We booked our DJ through a friend that got married and they had used them- they played great music at her wedding, so we thought why not book them as well! Their online wedding planning forum was great, but oince our day came the dinner music we wanted played was not played at first, then they played 2 songs that i had on my DO NOT play list, and missed alot of the songs that my husband and i wanted to hear......overall all my guests danced and thought they did a great job; and they did- i just wish they would of stuck to my list a little better!

Awesome

9/28/2013 Lacie B

Played a good mix of music. Everyone loved them!

he did a awesome job

9/21/2013 Ashley H

He did a amazing job, if i ever need a DJ again i am getting ahold of them :)

Great DJ!

8/10/2013 Jozette A

We used Push Play for our DJ at our August 2013 wedding. Sam was our DJ and he was great! The process with Push Play was actually really convenient for us. I was able to work via email with Stephan to arrange the contract for the event. Then all of our song selections and planning were done via online forms that we filled out a few weeks prior to the event. Sam gave us a call a day or two before the wedding to check in and make sure we had everything set. All in all, that went really well. At the wedding Sam was great. He was able to snag us as we came into the venue to go over everything one more time. He also met with our people giving speeches to make sure they knew what was going on too. During the dinner the music was nice and fun. Then he did a great job with the energy during the actual dance. Everyone was on the floor most of the night! He also ended the night with a song of his choice, which was really sweet. Our dance was really great and I'm glad we worked with Push Play!!

Professional and Affordable

9/14/2013 Kasie Z

I am so glad I chose Push Play Mobile DJ. They were the most affordable for the time span I was looking for, and still brought the house down. Their easy to use website made it easy to find and select song, and make a plan for the evening with specific times. If I had questions, they were quick to reply and were accommodating for a personal first song and finding a unique request for my grand march. Nick greeted us right off the limo, and helped remind me of timing throughout so we could have as much time to dance as possible. He was attentive and played a great variety! My guests complimented the dinner music mix and how they enjoyed it and the ones sitting closest to the speakers did not have to yell over the music. This DJ has great energy and was friendly with my guests and played a lot of their requests. This is a DJ you will not regret!

PushPlayMobile Rocks:)

8/24/2013

Push Play did our wedding ceremony and reception. They were more than we could have ever expected. They were very involved with how the whole day played out. Very good selection of music. Played music that suited everyone. Would recommend these guys to anyone, everyone loved them.

Just Push Play ... You Won't Regret It!

7/13/2013 Jennie J

From first contact, Push Play was responsive, incredibly easy to work with and willing to answer any questions I had regarding the services they provide. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. We used Push Play for our ceremony music, reception music, and projector/screen for our reception slideshow. The online process for picking music for the ceremony and reception were easy to use and very helpful. Everything went off without a hitch, and our DJ (Steffen) kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night! His music selection was spot-on for us and our guests. Push Play was easy to work with, very professional, and a lot of fun to work with ... and all for a great price! I wouldn't hesitate to hire Push Play again; everything was perfect!!

Great experience!

7/27/2013 Ashley L

I had a very different musical taste than most and PPMDJ took care of everything for us. We were able to work with them to choose music that we wanted to hear. They were honest with us about our musical selections and helped us to compromise with what would work for the crowd. We had a blast at the wedding!

Thanks

8/10/2013 angela c

I really enjoyed Push Play services. They got the crowd going. They did everything I asked and more. We had a lot of fun and they were really easy to work with. Thank you and I will be referring you to other brides.

I love push play mobile DJ!!!

7/20/2013 Annaleise E

push play mobile did an amazing job at my wedding dance! The dance floor was packed full of people the whole night! They were awesome to work with and very professional. I am definitely going to recommend them to all my friends. I am so happy with the way everything turned out!!

Can I give 10+ Stars!?

7/20/2013 Chelsea D

This company was fantastic! I gave them a list of songs and they were able to work in every one of them (even the kinda weird ones lol!) We were having so much fun that before we knew it the night was over and we were wishing we had booked the room longer... We are so pleased with our DJ choice that I will tell all of my friends.

Want Fabulous Music - Just PUSH PLAY

5/17/2013 Genea F

Push Play provided reliable, affordable, and exciting wedding entertainment! The DJ worked strenuously to get the crowd involved (you know, the people who don't want to be caught dead on a dance floor). I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again for any future party. The owner was especially helpful and promptly made sure to answer any questions we had with respect to our music selections. Wedding planning tends to be a bit overwhelming, and the timely reminders we received from Push Play to keep our planning process on track were much appreciated. Thank you for sharing our special day!

Simply The Best!

6/15/2013 Lana C

Our entire experience with Push Play was fantastic! I booked them over a year before our wedding. Their communication through the entire process was very professional and informative. The night of our reception I felt very prepared. The evening was beautiful! I opted to have Push Play make our slideshow and it turned out amazing! I have recommended Push Play to all of my friends!

Awesome DJ Service!!!

6/14/2013 Ashley S

I just got married 4 weeks ago and the last few days up until the wedding were super stressful! I didn't get a chance to make a playlist for my DJ, only the first dance song, father daughter, and mother son dances. They did a wonderful job during the reception in playing the right music that our guests were comfortable with! Along with the dancing later on! The selection was awesome, and we received a lot of comments about their wonderful DJ service! Also a couple days before the wedding they showed us their lighting for the reception and it was breath taking in our venue! If you want someone with experience with music and pleasing a crowd, Push Play is your best DJ option!

Push Play Saved The Day!!!!

6/08/2013 Marina S

I wish I would have known about the knot before today! This site is amazing! Push Play asked us to review here after our wedding this weekend. They really came through for us! 6 days before our wedding our original DJ called us to cancel. We were so upset... But after a quick google search we found Push Play and they had an opening so we booked right away. The booking process was easy and they really took care of us throughout the week to make sure our expectations were met even though they had less than a week to plan. I wish I would have booked them first!

HIRE PUSH PLAY YOU WIIL BE VERY PLEASED‎

7/24/2009 Bau H

Trust me these guys know what they are doing even my 89 year old great gramma had a BLAST. We did not have Steffon as our dj but the guys he has were easy to deal with,dressed appropriately, had top notch equip. and when they got a hard request they came through quickly! THANK YOU

Loved, loved... loved Push Play!!

2/23/2013 J n

The best choice we made was to have push play dj our wedding reception. I had no clue how to plan our night but the online form made it easy and the owner helped us put it all together. I wish we could get married all over again because our reception was so much fun!!!

Best DJ service hands down.

10/13/2012 Jennifer T

I can not tell you enought how great our experience with Push Play was. All of our guests had a great time. Everyone was complimenting us on how great the music was.

They were great to work with

9/29/2012 Jessica B

They were on time and great to work with!

Friendly and helpful service :)

10/06/2012 Marie W

We booked push play for our wedding reception and ceremony this past weekend. I can not say enough about how impressed we were with our entire experience. The DJ was very friendly and asked us several questions throughout the night to ensure we were happy with everything. I would highly recommend push play to everyone!

Professional, Personal, Affordable, Amazing DJ!!

9/26/2012 megan n

We booked push play for our wedding and couldn't have asked for anything better!! They were really organized and very helpful! They had a great mix of music and kept people dancing!! When anyone made a request they made sure it was played within a couple songs!! I would recommend push play to everyone!!!

High Quality, Professional, and Affordable

7/28/2012 Aimee S

I would highly recommend Push Play Mobile DJ for any wedding or any DJ service needed. I have received countless compliments on how good the music selection was and have been asked for referrals from some of the guests. Not to be biased, but I haven't been to many weddings that were able to keep dance floors completely full all night. I also recommend getting the music video package, it really adds to the atmosphere! The price is more than fair as well, I received alot of quotes from companies who offered me much less. The staff is great to work with; they answered several questions for me before the wedding, and kept us in the loop at the wedding before things were supposed to take place (garter/bouquet toss, dollar dance...etc) Vey pleased! Would highly recommend to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

Send Email