Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations

Kenosha, WI (262) 358-6417

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jennifer H

No words can describe the amazing Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations that we possess thanks to Laura at QBCheck Designs. My fiancé and I met with her. She had herself clearly identified, was early to the appointment and was organized. Laura is great listener. She heard all... Read More our thoughts and ideas and immediately got to work sketching things out for us. She was amicable and patient. She maintained professionalism while also making the appointment fun and engaging. We received our proofs in no time and though Laura gave us exactly what we had asked for, we did not like the image we had created. She bent over backwards to accommodate meeting us. My fiancé and I told her what we were thinking and she got to work on her computer right away. Within minutes, she had created the perfect Save the Dates and Invitations for us. When we saw them in person, my jaw dropped and I was speechless. I wanted to run out and send them right away because they are so fantastic. We couldn’t be happier. This is a keepsake we will always have and we are so proud of all the work we did (Laura included). I would recommend Laura to anyone and everyone for all your paper needs. She is fair, kind and works incredibly hard to make your vision come to life. No words can express how great she is or how wonderful the final product turns out.

2017-01-25T11:00:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful words Jen!!! I LOVED working with you guys and I am so thrilled that you are so happy with my services!!! Best Wishes!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Maureen M

Laura did a terrific job on my wedding invitations. I am a Chicago-based bride and Laura made the trip from WI to meet with me several times and review proofs, make changes, etc. She was very patient with my indecisiveness -- I asked for multiple proofs in various fonts with... Read More various wording. Laura always cheerfully made changes and offered valuable guidance. She was very quick to respond to emails and calls and moved the project along quickly since we were up against a time crunch. In the end, I could not have been happier with how the invitations turned out. Laura did a beautiful job and worked with a printer who also did a superb job so the final product was just gorgeous. My invitations went out recently and I have received countless compliments...which really belong to Laura. Thank you Laura!!

2016-10-06T12:49:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maureen! It was fantastic to work with you!!! Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Courtney V

Laura was absolutely wonderful to work with. She really took the time to listen and help me create the perfect wedding invitation. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. She made the whole process so much fun and was always available to help or meet up! I would definitely... Read More recommend anyone to work with her!

2016-04-22T12:22:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! Best Wishes!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Doris R

Laura is the best!! She knew exactly what my vision was and was so patient with me even when I would email her over and over. She was always on time and was such a pleasure to chat and work with. She made a stressful process a very easy one. I LOVE my wedding invitations!

2016-04-21T10:18:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Doris!!! It was a blast to work with you!! Best wishes!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Taylor B

QBCheck Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with. From designing our custom wedding invitations to picking them up, Laura did an amazing job throughout the process. She was able to use what I had imagined in my mind, along with some of her own suggestions, to produce the... Read More most beautiful invitation I have ever seen! QBCheck Design took the time to ensure that we were happy with every single detail before bringing it to life. I would recommend QBCheck Design to any bride and groom because Laura is passionate about what she does and it shows in her work!

2016-04-05T07:12:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was wonderful working with you! Best Wishes!