Music For Any Occassion

The Queen City Ensemble is a string trio consisting of two violins and a cello. We are professional experienced musicians and are committed to bringing high quality music to you special event. You may sample our music online at our website.

8405 Cheverny Dr., Charlotte Metro, NC (704) 619-8271

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Kelly P

I was so impressed with the Queen City Ensemble. Our wedding on March 26, 2016 at the Charlotte City Club was certainly enhanced having them there. The ceremony music was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned it would be. Unfortunately, we were talking pictures... Read More during most of cocktail hour but I was able to capture some of the gorgeous music from just above our guests upstairs while having a little bit of quiet time with my new husband. I would absolutely recommend them-a thousand times over! They were responsive, easy to work with and understanding of my wishy-washiness at the beginning stages of planning. Definitely a 5 Star group!!! ~ Kelly Parker Perry

Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Lauren R

Queen City ensemble were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were amazing and sounded wonderful... I got many compliments on how great they were. They added a very special touch to our special day! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Derek J

If you live in Charlotte, this group is the best value you can get. Period. My wife and I researched for weeks and no other group charges a better price for such a high level of professionalism and talent. The music was flawless and my mother (a choir director in Asheboro, NC)... Read More still talks about how beautiful the ambiance was because of the ladies in Queen City. Their repertoire is vast and they will work with you to great levels of detail. They know what they are doing and sounded flawless (that's coming from a guest list of choir/band geeks too). -Derek and Ariel Jackson

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Victoria Y

I loved working with QC Ensemble. The day of my wedding was the coldest day in Charlotte that winter and QC Ensemble was so flexible in working with my planner and I. There was a contractual stipulation regarding the temperature the trio could play given their fragile... Read More instruments . They were proactive in reaching out to my planner and I and extremely accommodating in ensuring my wedding was a success. Overall, a very positive experience, and highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Callie W

They did a beautiful job and were very easy to work with and communicate with.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Jamilinn B

Having the Queen City Ensemble perform our wedding ceremony made our day. The were eloquent and professional. They play beautifully. Working with them prior to the day was pleasant as well. They made it very easy to pick our music and were very helpful.

Peformed Beautifully & on Cue!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Tiffany W

Queen City Ensemble with just having an order of ceremony paper was able to get the stops and starts for the music Perfect! They played beautifully!! They traveled to Columbia, SC from Charlotte & they were worth it!