Charlotte's Choice for Wedding Transportation

We are known for providing upscale wedding transportation from start to finish. No matter what your needs are. Here at Queen City Party Charters we make all weddings one to remember. We offer guest shuttles, party buses, limousines, getaway cars. We have custom wedding packages for all sizes. Due to every wedding being different we ask that you give us a call for pricing. We do not give price quotes via email because we understand how important this day is and want to insure you are getting the best package possible.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie M

I wish I could express my gratitude fully over text for this company. I have nothing but the best things to say - from beginning to end, so great to work with. Alex, who drove our beautiful, vintage Bentley at our wedding, turned into my second wedding coordinator and was a... Read More complete life savor. Every time i turned around - Alex was there with something I needed before even realizing I needed it. What a dream. Plus - the car....to die for. I think our guests are still talking about how fabulous it was. The perfect touch and detail to add to our perfect day. Thank you for everything!!

2016-11-01T19:44:25 Response from the vendor

It was such a blast to be a part of your wedding. I thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a special day. If you ever need us please let us know! Talk soon

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Colby B

We used Queen City Part Charters for our wedding transportation. We used the Bentley to transport us to and from our ceremony. The car itself was absolutely beautiful not to mention the backseat was really comfortable! Our driver, Matthew, was just absolutely the best. He made... Read More us feel very comfortable and was such a gentlemen. He even helped some of our guests into the ceremony due to the rain. He really went above and beyond. We also had a great experience with them when we rented a party bus for our bachelorette party. Queen City Party Charters will forever be our go to transportation service!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tim H

Absolutely impressed with Queen City Party Charters. My son's wedding was a complete success with the beautiful clean cars. friendly drivers, cold water offered to us by QCPC, right on time with this heat. They arrived early to assure everything went as planned. The Bentley... Read More arrived, tremendously gorgeous! The drivers dressed for the occasion, people let me say this...if you are planning a wedding and have not called Queen City Party Charters, What are you waiting on?? They are the Best! Many thanks to you, Queen City Party Charters. We will cherish this day always....the beautiful bride and groom looked amazing in their wedding pictures beside the Bentley....✔

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Janet H

As Mother of the groom my son's wedding was a very special day for me as it was for him. We had to make sure the day was perfect. Folks I can't express to you enough how Queen City Party Charters made the wedding day a dream come true! The cars were so clean, cold water... Read More offered to all. The drivers were dressed to impress with such polite manners, eager to help with your every need. We rented the Bentley for the bride and groom. I must say WOW impressive, our gift to our son and our new daughter in love. They both were so happy and she was so beautiful standing next to that tremendously gorgeous Bentley. Our photographer took pictures to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much Queen City Party Charters, You are the Best!! Most Definitely Recommend....

Alex Hunter

I started in the transportation business when i was just 14 years old. I washed limousines part time while in school. I am making my dreams come true helping people everyday with their transportation needs. I make sure that my company offers top notch service to ensure my clients have the best experience possible. We are not just drivers we are your personal concierge. We make sure you are treated with the highest level of service possible for an experience you will never forget. I thank you for taking the time to read about us and we look forward to working with you.