Quest Entertainment

Quest Entertainment

516 Arbutus Ave, Roanoke, VA

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Michelle S

DJ the DJ was amazing! He kept the music going and did exactly as asked. The lights package we bought also added a lot to the venue! He was great to work with!

DJ Dolla Bill ($)

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Joanna M

Bill is a friend of mine and he was exactly what I wanted for my wedding-- I wanted a party and he's the best! He also brought his karaoke machine and once the dance party started to die down at around 10pm-- we got things hyped back up with some Karaoke :)

Professional and Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Stephanie L

When deciding whether to book a DJ or a just use an Ipod, we decided to book a DJ so that we didn't have to worry about putting one of our guests in charge of coordinating the music (We had lots of music switches). My only complaint about the DJ was the price. It was $800, which sounded like too much for five hours of work; however, my brother works for a radio station in DC, and he said that this was the going rate. So, with that said, I felt like it was over priced, but apparently it's not. I will say that our DJ was great. He played everything that we wanted him to at the right time, played fun, dancing music to get people involved, and wasn't annoying and trying too hard (we all know the types). I would recommend them because of their professionalism and they're easy to work with. They showed up on time, were ready to go, and everything went off without a hitch!

The right DJ makes the party!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Lindsay B

We used DJ DollaBill from Quest entertainment for our wedding and reception and he made the experience great!

Rock the House

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Karen V

"DJ" the DJ was absolutely fantastic. He picked the right mix of music and kept everyone dancing all night. He was great to work with and helped keep us to our timeline without being pushy. I would definitely use him again for any function that we hold.

Send Email