FUN. FAST. FOTOS

We are a company that takes delight in making your parties a success and creating memories that last a life time. Our personable attendants will help your guests create unique photos commemorating your event.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

25 Sandra Lane, Bloomingdale, NJ (973) 200-8265

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Christina M

Martin and his team provided excellent service for our wedding in August 2016. Throughout the whole process, Martin was responsive to my many emails, phone calls, and questions. Martin was extremely easy and friendly to work with and the service provided the day of our wedding... Read More surpassed our expectations (so many props and options in terms of photo types!) Thank you Martin and co. for capturing our friends and family having fun. We highly recommend Quick Pic Station for any event imaginable!

2016-09-26T09:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was such an honor to be part of your special day, you made it very easy for us and we are glad your enjoyed our service. Congratulations!!

Courtney Leach

I am a young small business owner who has always had a passion for wedding planning and coordinating. From the time I was in high school, I worked for a large local catering company where I worked my way up from waitressing to event planning. After several years in the medical profession, I decided to return to my original passion and pursue a small business of my own - the Quick Pic Station. I am passionate about adding a unique and personal touch to your event - from personable staff to unique and party specific props. I enjoy making every event unique and memorable.