Your Calligraphy Search Ends Here :)

The details of your wedding day gives it that memorable touch. Quill Brothers Calligraphy is here to help you with that. Quill Brothers can assist you with all of the details from envelope addressing to the place cards, table cards, signs and anything else you can imagine. You can choose from classic fonts, modified styles or your very own custom font. The highest attention is paid to every project whether big or small.

"Online Only", Playa del Rey, CA (323) 363-0955

Dave is incredible!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Kaitlyn U

My invitations and place cards looked beautiful! Dave did such an incredible time with a fast turn-around time. We were so pleased, he was very affordable and was really great to work with. I'll definitely contact him in the future if there is anything I need to be artfully... Read More written.

Fabulous work

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 jill h

Dave Kuhr, owner and lead penn-er at Quill Brothers, was fabulous to work with. He was easy-going with a can-do attitude, and his work was excellent. I had him do both my inviations and escort cards, and would go back again for all my calligrapher needs. Fairly priced too.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Pamela D

Dave is amazing! He did the calligraphy for our invitations, our place cards, and at the last minute, some small signs we wanted on each table as well. He even customized one of his regular fonts for just for us! He is incredibly easy to work with, very responsive and... Read More affordable. I can't recommend him enough!

Dave Kuhr

My interest in calligraphy came from my Uncle Cass who was an artist and calligrapher himself. My mother saved every one of his Christmas card envelopes during the 47 years of my parents' marriage and each is entirely different and unique. My sister gave me a calligraphy set one year for my birthday and the passion began. I started my calligraphy career by doing envelopes as wedding gifts for friends. Over the last 16 years, I have done hundreds of weddings. I've also worked on other projects such as chalk menus for restaurants and specialty items like poems, certificates and wedding vows.