Versatile venue for a value price!

Our value priced venue offers you the opportunity for the event of your dreams. We provide the facility, tables and chairs; you provide the rest. By being a bare bones facility you get to choose your own catering, entertainment and décor. Our facility can transform from historic to rustic to chic. Whatever your style, we have the space. Please visit our website for complete details. Call and make a no-pressure appointment to tour the facility.

$ – Inexpensive

Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment

127 W. Washington St. , Philo, IL (217) 684-2562

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Coordinator

Janet Decker

I am a 28 year resident of the Village of Philo. I had my own wedding and reception in town just down the street. The R.E. Franks Center was still a school back then. As the Rental Coordinator for the R.E. Franks Center for 3 years now, I love watching our historical gymnasium transform from sports facility to wedding venue. The variety of clients I have worked with is amazing in their differences and styles. When working with clients, I make communication and availability a priority. It's important to me that you have a great experience with the Village of Philo and the R. E. Franks Center.