Jewish Weddings - Customized for You!

Looking for a Custom Jewish Wedding? We'll work together to create the perfect ceremony...unique, eclectic or traditional. Whether you are Unaffiliated, Interfaith, or GLBT, your wedding can be a distinctive blend of the elements that highlight who you are as a couple. Mazel Tov!

Interfaith Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

Chicagoland...and beyond (312) 497-1227

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Stephanie J

Rabbi Dina London officiated our wedding and she was outstanding. She was extremely easy to work with, even offering to Skype with us several times since we were not able to meet in person. We loved that we were able to choose the length of the ceremony and which elements we... Read More wanted to include. Our ceremony was perfect for us and we received many compliments from our guests on Rabbi Dina's performance of the ceremony. Very highly recommended!

Interfaith ceremony

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Esther T

Rabbi London was great. We met once in person and a few times via Skype. Our ceremony was quick and to the point. My husband isn't jewish and neither is his family or most of our friends and everyone raved about our ceremony. We had the opportunity to pick the pieces we liked... Read More and make it our own!

Rabbi Dina London

Born and raised in Miami, I've been a Chicagoan since college. I've raised kids and watched them leave the nest. I've studied spirituality with abandon, become obsessed with knitting, and have always been in search of the next great read. Synagogues have been my thing for 20 years...volunteering, leading, consulting, and managing a Jewish website/database company. And, most of all, I love helping couples fashion a Jewish wedding that is perfect for them!