Affordable Ceremonies With Love And Respect

I work with people of all faiths and traditions and absolutely LOVE doing so. I believe love comes before our faiths and just happen to steep my own faith in God through the lens of Judaism. I believe you deserve a ceremony that speaks for you – both individually and as a couple preparing to be joined into a family. We'll sit down together (or meet virtually if you prefer) and talk about what would make your ceremony perfect for you. We discuss every option available and start a dialogue that opens you up to the many possibilities inherent in a wedding ceremony. Together we will create a unique and personal ceremony that reflects your individuality and style. My graceful and loving presence, coupled with compassionate skill and a sense of humor are just a few of my gifts to you.

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual, Wiccan

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Tri County South Florida (954) 901-1355
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Esther N

Let me just start by saying, Rabbi Melinda Bernstein is an angel! She has a heart of gold and the sweetest temperament. From the first moment we spoke, I knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding! We got married on June 21, 2017. When I shared with her the date of... Read More our wedding, she immediately picked up on the significance of the day. She knew it was the date of the summer solstice and that we had chosen a very spiritual day to exchange our nuptials on. She was so excited to work with us and made the whole process a joy! She took very detailed notes of our personalities, common interests, and spiritual beliefs. With that, she put together a beautiful ceremony that not only touched our hearts, but of our guests as well. The added bonus was the perfectly timed humor that she added just for us to lighten spirits and send us off with joy! Thank you Melinda!

2017-10-14T17:46:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! May God continue to shower love upon you and your family ~ Esther & Josh ~

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jacqueline B

We could not have chosen a better officiant. Melinda was a God-sent!!!! From that first phone call, we got the sense that Melinda's primary desire was to make our day special. She did not disappoint!!. I was so nervous at the beginning of the wedding ceremony but each time I... Read More looked at her infectious smile and listened to her tender voice as she officiated, it was not long before I calmed down and relaxed. Melinda was very professional and personable throughout. She gave us great ideas/options to consider for the wedding ceremony one of which was the God's knot. Tying the God's knot added a unique spiritual dimension to our ceremony. We loved it!! Thank you so much Melinda for making our wedding ceremony truly special and memorable😊

2017-10-14T17:48:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ~ May God shower love upon you and your family ~ Jacqueline & Marvin ~

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stephanie M

Rabbi Melinda was just amazing! She really made it feel like she had known us our whole realtionship thanks to her taking time to sit and talk with our friend to get some insight. Everything we had asked for our day was done right and perfect. I would 100% recomend her to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Emilio G

Rabbi Melinda made our day incredibly special! Amazing energy and such positive and loving messages.

2017-10-16T20:44:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words ~ it was such an honor to share in such a sweet ceremony space with you two lovebirds <3 Emellio and Emma <3

Reviewed on 10/15/2017

We hired Melinda to be the officiant at our wedding ceremony. After our wedding plans in Key West were destroyed by hurricane Irma, we had to build a wedding out of scratch in 10 days in Miami. We scheduled Melinda to start at at 6:45 pm but she was already at the venue at 6:15... Read More pm, leaving us pleanty of time to get acquinted and to take pictures with her. We liked that she has a sense of humor and projects confidence in what she does. We wanted a light Jewish wedding service and that is exactly what we got with Melinda.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 William A

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein officiated our wedding last year on the beach in Ft Lauderdale. She walked us through everything before arriving in Ft Lauderdale. When we got there, we changed our minds on the original venue and Melinda was so thoughtful and considerate in helping us... Read More plan a great spot. She got there early and made all the preparations. The whole time, she made us feel at ease and you could just feel the loving spirit coming out of her when we finally met. Melinda believes strongly that your wedding day should be one you will always look back on fondly and with beautiful memories. We couldn't have asked for a better planner. We considered others during our search, but truly Melinda was the perfect choice as she showed genuine interest in us and not just treat us like a number. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work with someone so caring.

2017-10-14T17:52:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ~ May you feel the warm embrace of Gods love always and in all ways ~ William & Elias

Melinda Bernstein

Melinda is respected, professional who carries a loving presence with a comforting smile.  Melinda will make your ceremony the most beautiful and meaningful that your family, friends and guests have ever witnessed! When you hire Rabbi Melinda, she will make sure your wedding ceremony is all that you desire and deserve and then some! Melinda is a blessed mother of two, an accomplished International Speaker and published author, former yoga and dance teacher and one who is very much in touch with the "heart of the matter" of marriage and spirituality.