Delivering Perfect Ceremonies

I am passionate about blessing love on your special day! I specialize in all types of weddings and funerals.   I will joyously perform a customized wedding ceremony rich with love, life and humor at a location of your choice, just the way you want it…barefoot on the beach, at a resort, at a nature park, or simply in your backyard. Personable, professional and easy to work with, I have excellent references and love my role as wedding officiant and life celebrant! If you want a Ceremony that brings out the specialness of you and your beloved, think about utilizing Melinda!

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Interfaith, Jewish, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Tri County South Florida (954) 901-1355
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Esther N

Let me just start by saying, Rabbi Melinda Bernstein is an angel! She has a heart of gold and the sweetest temperament. From the first moment we spoke, I knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding! We got married on June 21, 2017. When I shared with her the date of... Read More our wedding, she immediately picked up on the significance of the day. She knew it was the date of the summer solstice and that we had chosen a very spiritual day to exchange our nuptials on. She was so excited to work with us and made the whole process a joy! She took very detailed notes of our personalities, common interests, and spiritual beliefs. With that, she put together a beautiful ceremony that not only touched our hearts, but of our guests as well. The added bonus was the perfectly timed humor that she added just for us to lighten spirits and send us off with joy! Thank you Melinda!

2017-10-14T17:46:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! May God continue to shower love upon you and your family ~ Esther & Josh ~

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jacqueline B

We could not have chosen a better officiant. Melinda was a God-sent!!!! From that first phone call, we got the sense that Melinda's primary desire was to make our day special. She did not disappoint!!. I was so nervous at the beginning of the wedding ceremony but each time I... Read More looked at her infectious smile and listened to her tender voice as she officiated, it was not long before I calmed down and relaxed. Melinda was very professional and personable throughout. She gave us great ideas/options to consider for the wedding ceremony one of which was the God's knot. Tying the God's knot added a unique spiritual dimension to our ceremony. We loved it!! Thank you so much Melinda for making our wedding ceremony truly special and memorable😊

2017-10-14T17:48:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ~ May God shower love upon you and your family ~ Jacqueline & Marvin ~

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Amelia F

Rabbi Melinda is amazing. She added a personal touch, was very funny, and her confidence put us at ease. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts we love you. Highly recommended wedding officiant !

2017-12-29T07:52:20 Response from the vendor

It was truly my honor to serve as your officiant ~ may your marriage be blessed for many years to come!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Amanda F

Melinda did a great job officiating our wedding!! She exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend!

2017-12-12T18:48:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much #Jermanda ~ blessings to your beautiful family <3

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Melissa W

My daughter had an amazing ceremony performed by Rabbi Bernstein. It was exactly what we wanted for my daughters big day. We are so glad we found her!!!

2017-12-03T08:02:16 Response from the vendor

Melissa, thank you for your kind words of praise. You have a lovely family and dear friends too! It was my honor to serve your daughter and son-in-law as Rabbi on their big day.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Sandy H

Melinda was perfect, she advised us on how and were to get our marriage licence and recommend a great photographer. The ceremony was poinient, I gave her some ideas and she wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. She made it easy and stress free, to elope in South Beach. I highly... Read More recommend her as an officiant and spiritual guide.

2017-11-26T08:11:09 Response from the vendor

Dear Sandy: It was an honor to officiate your wedding ceremony and get to know your lovely family. Blessings upon blessings, Melinda

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 ryan k

Wonderful; got to know the bride and groom and dazzled the room with her performance. Melinda is wonderfully kind and sincere.

2017-11-26T08:12:45 Response from the vendor

Ryan: thank you for finding and hiring me! You are a dear and true friend. Many blessings to Stephanie & Stephen! And to you too! Warm regards, Melinda

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tammy H

We found Melinda just in time and she made our wedding day more special than we could have imagined. It was like she was dropped in front of us from heaven. Thank you for bringing your light and love to our sacred day. Between the ocean, our love and your beautiful words we... Read More had a piece of heaven on earth.

2017-10-24T14:54:19 Response from the vendor

Blessings to two beautiful brides whom I will always cherish ~ And thank YOU for choosing me as your heavenly officiant <3

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Robyn S

Rabbi Bernstein was an amazing find. We were looking for a Rabbi to officiate a double (surprise!) vow renewal on New Year's Eve in Miami - not an easy task. From the beginning, Rabbi Bernstein took a vested interest in both couples, working closely with the couples' families to... Read More get to "know" the couples. She helped plan the surprise and made the evening memorable for all of us. I highly recommend Rabbi Bernstein when planning your next ceremony.

2017-10-24T14:55:56 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to serve your families. May the double surprise vow renewal always bring you much joy! And may there be many more years of loving presence.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Melinda provided us with a personalized intimate ceremony that was just what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend her to others!

2017-10-20T13:49:40 Response from the vendor

Raquel, thank you for your kind words of praise. I will ALWAYS treasure your wedding ceremony memories. May the bliss of your souls joined together always be joyous and meaningful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Stéphane L

I often say to my husband back then when we first met that it was obvious he was the one… Well I would say exactly the same about Melinda : that was obvious ; she was THE ONE. Yes, she was the one and lonely to marry us. Since the beginning, we had a really strong and powerful... Read More connection. I coud not expect more actually. Everything was simply perfect. That pure soul with her calming soft voice made of our wedding the most wonderful moment of our lives. Thank you Melinda!

2017-10-19T07:47:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your precious words. May your marriage be blessed with strength, joy and deep knowing of the essence of love!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 LeRoi F

“Ease and Grace”, Melinda Bernstein once used these words when speaking with my then-fiancé-now-husband during a pre-ceremony conversation we had. I find these words perfectly describe Melinda both in her presence and in the way she performed our wedding ceremony. During our... Read More first phone call she immediately put us at ease; she understood us and our energy. She is warm, kind, loving and patient; qualities that were ever-present from our first conversation thru the ceremonies and the days afterwards. We knew from the beginning, that she was the one to officiate our wedding. She performed a beautifully spiritual and uplifting ceremony. Not only we, but also all the people present were moved and blessed to witness her ease and grace in action. We had the wedding of a lifetime; Thank You Melinda!

2017-10-18T13:14:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! May God continue to shower love upon you ~ Stephane & LeRoi ~

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stephanie M

Rabbi Melinda was just amazing! She really made it feel like she had known us our whole realtionship thanks to her taking time to sit and talk with our friend to get some insight. Everything we had asked for our day was done right and perfect. I would 100% recomend her to... Read More anyone!

2017-11-26T08:14:09 Response from the vendor

Stephanie ~ It was lovely to know you and Stephen and perform your most important ceremony of life and love! Blessings upon blessings, Melinda

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Emilio G

Rabbi Melinda made our day incredibly special! Amazing energy and such positive and loving messages.

2017-10-16T20:44:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words ~ it was such an honor to share in such a sweet ceremony space with you two lovebirds <3 Emellio and Emma <3

Reviewed on 10/15/2017

We hired Melinda to be the officiant at our wedding ceremony. After our wedding plans in Key West were destroyed by hurricane Irma, we had to build a wedding out of scratch in 10 days in Miami. We scheduled Melinda to start at at 6:45 pm but she was already at the venue at 6:15... Read More pm, leaving us pleanty of time to get acquinted and to take pictures with her. We liked that she has a sense of humor and projects confidence in what she does. We wanted a light Jewish wedding service and that is exactly what we got with Melinda.

2017-10-20T13:52:11 Response from the vendor

So many blessings bestowed upon you Allan & Jing ~ May this always be true ~ L'Chaim to your "light" jewish wedding memories!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 William A

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein officiated our wedding last year on the beach in Ft Lauderdale. She walked us through everything before arriving in Ft Lauderdale. When we got there, we changed our minds on the original venue and Melinda was so thoughtful and considerate in helping us... Read More plan a great spot. She got there early and made all the preparations. The whole time, she made us feel at ease and you could just feel the loving spirit coming out of her when we finally met. Melinda believes strongly that your wedding day should be one you will always look back on fondly and with beautiful memories. We couldn't have asked for a better planner. We considered others during our search, but truly Melinda was the perfect choice as she showed genuine interest in us and not just treat us like a number. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work with someone so caring.

2017-10-14T17:52:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ~ May you feel the warm embrace of Gods love always and in all ways ~ William & Elias

Melinda

As an ordained rabbi and proud mother and grandmother, I know that family and faith are at the forefront of every endeavor.  I have been a spiritual guide, a yoga teacher, a dance teacher and a life coach.  I have spoken on the international stage about love and relationships, published a book and supported couples in premarital counseling and on the other end of the spectrum, helped many people through performing funeral services and the trying times of mourning and grieving.   I bring a sense of professionalism to every ceremony and my attention to detail puts all those involved at ease.