Rabbi Steve Westman

(6)

West Palm Beach, FL

Shalom From the Florida Rabbi!

As a Rabbi who will officiate at Jewish or interfaith ceremonies, I will help you create a service that will bring a level of Judaism to your wedding that you are comfortable having. Destination, beach weddings, commitment ceremonies - I will help you make your ceremony a treasured memory for all.

Denomination

Civil Marriage, Commitment Ceremonies, Interfaith, Jewish, Non-Denominational/Secular

5170 Foxhall Dr South, West Palm Beach, FL

BEST RABBI IN SOUTH FLORIDA( WORLD TO BE HONEST!)

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Suzanne S

If you are looking for the most loving, energetic, spiritual and delightful Rabbi for your wedding, look no further. Rabbi Steve connects with you in a way that makes you feel like you have known him for a lifetime. He created an intimacy at our wedding that allowed every single guest to feel like they were truly a part of the service. Without question, he will make your already special day be one that you, your family and guests will never forget. Please email me at [email protected] as it would be an honor than to provide a personal testimonial to all of his fabulousness.

Hire Rabbi Steve- he's the best!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Andrea D

Rabbi Steve Westman was fantastic. My whole family loved him, and I adore him. He was wonderful and gave us an amazing ceremony. Communication was great, he was flexible and willing to work with us on whatever we wanted in order to personalize our ceremony. By far, the easiest and best vendor we had. You won't be sorry you hired him!

Great for Interfaith Wedding

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Erica D

Rabbi Westman co-officiated my interfaith wedding with the groom's dad as our minister. He was great and the groom's dad really enjoyed talking with him and working with him. So did we. We got many comments from our guests about how well the two religions seamlessly flowed together in the ceremony.

The Best Rabbi

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 Mark G

My wife and I were planning a wedding and Key West and had no ties to any rabbis in Florida (or outside New York for that matter). Accordingly, following a Google search and a few telephone conversations, we selected Rabbi Westman to perform our ceremony in Key West. And it turned out to be one of the best decisions of our lives. Rabbi Westman listened to us and incorporated those portions of the Jewish wedding ceremony in which we were interested. Most importantly, Rabbi Westman tailored the ceremony specifically to us as a couple. Although we had only had a few conversations and meetings, we felt like we were being married by an old friend. Nothing could have been more comfortable. To this day (now almost four months after the weddings), friends and family still comment on how beautiful, funny, thought-provoking, and respectful the ceremony was. Rabbi Westman was simply spectacular. You need not look any further for a rabbi to perform your wedding ceremony.

A great rabbi and a great person!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Sally G

My family and I loved having Rabbi Westman at my son's wedding. Not only was his message during the ceremony beautiful, but he was such an enjoyable person to be around. His humor and jovial spirit made it a day to remember. Rabbi Westman was an excellent addition to a beautiful family event.

Great personality!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Simone S

Rabbi Steve was everything we wanted in an officiant for our wedding! The ceremony was light, happy and enjoyable for us and our guests. He really did a beautiful job encompassing what we wanted in our ceremony, and we couldn't have been happier! Plus, it was great to get to know him and our guests enjoyed meeting him as well!

TO Rabbi Steve Westman