Classic + Romantic + Dreamy

You dream of flowers, white dresses, diamonds and I do's. You have been planning your wedding since your were 5, wearing pillow cases on your head like a veil! We want to be there to capture EVERY detail you carefully thought out. From the moment you put your dress on, to when you leave as Husband + Wife!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

BCS, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Waco, and Worldwide (979) 324-4018
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Caitlin R

Rachel (and her husband) are by far the most kind, genuine, and talented people in BCS (and probably the whole world). Words cannot describe how blessed I was to stumble on such an amazing person to capture one of the most important day of our lives. She was everywhere at our... Read More wedding, but went unnoticed. I think that is a very special quality that most photographers don't have. She did not get in the way, did not make a scene, yet captured everything. She helped me with my wedding from day 1. She created photography timelines, we met to discuss the pictures, and she was always just a phone call away. Rachel is so much more than a great photographer. She is an amazing, God-fearing, loving woman. I am beyond blessed to have had her apart of my special day. And not to mention.... the photos turned out absolutely breathtaking!! Rachel built such a strong relationship with me, that I want her to take any other photos that I need (pregnancy, newborn, family.. etc.). She is that type of person. She leaves an impression on your heart and is just incredible.

2017-03-09T12:18:54 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness Caitlin!! I am choking back the tears! We were so honored to be a part of your journey into marriage!! Love you guys so much!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Erica R

Let me start by saying that Rachel is such a sweet, calm, FUN lady...she instantly makes you feel at ease and happy to be around her. Her personality allowed my (now) husband and me to relax and be ourselves during the three photo sessions we had with her-our engagements, my... Read More bridals, and of course our wedding day. In addition to being a great person, she's also a fabulous photographer. My friends and family cannot say enough good things about our wedding pictures, and we've already had a few ladies reach out to ask us who our photographer was so they can look into booking her as well. Rachel also helped me with planning (she actually provided a day-of timeline for me to work from, it was SO helpful), she promptly answered any and all of my questions even if they were not photography related, and she suggested other great wedding vendors for us to look into. Her wedding knowledge is profound! My best memory from working with Rachel is that I KNEW I could count on her. Without a doubt, I knew she was going to preserve our big day in beautiful pictures, and it was such a blessing to have that trust and confidence in someone who has such a big responsibility on what will be one of your most important days. I may have been worried that the food would be cold or the beer would run out, but I never doubted that our wedding pictures would be anything less than perfection.

2017-01-30T15:15:27 Response from the vendor

Awe! These words mean the absolute world to me!! You were a true BrideCHILLA!! You were so sweet and kind and loving to all on your special day that you made everyone around you feel so at peace and excited for what was about to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Marci M

Finding a photographer for the biggest day of my life was one of the biggest decisions I had to make. I thought it would be the most stressful decision, but the moment I met Rachel I knew she was the perfect fit! She is so sweet and goes way above and beyond when it comes to... Read More being a wedding photographer. She helped me in so many other ways! Not only did my pictures turn out PERFECT, but she captured things that even I didn't see on my big day! She also helped me design the perfect timeline for the day to utilize our time at the venue as well as sunlight. Her and her husband made the day go by smoothly, even with a tight schedule, we still managed to get every shot that I wanted!! Other than my husband, she was the best decision I made about my wedding day!!

2017-12-08T17:49:45 Response from the vendor

Marci!!! This is so sweet!! Thank you so so much! We love you guys and were so honored to be there!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Meredith W

Incredibly talented! Rachel's calm, fun and loving demeanor made our experience amazing! I highly recommend her talented skills and knowledge of photography! The heart and passion she puts into her work is such a great example of who she truly is as a person.

2017-12-08T17:50:06 Response from the vendor

Awe!! Thank you so much!! Love your sweet family!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katelyn M

Rachel's the type of person you meet and you feel like you've known her for years! She is down to earth, professional, and always goes the extra mile for the perfect shot. Not only did she shoot our engagements and wedding, she has since done our newborn photos, family photos,... Read More etc.! Her talent is limitless.

2017-12-08T17:51:26 Response from the vendor

YOU guys are what every one of my couples hear about!! You are why we are shooting weddings today, so so grateful that you took a chance on a couple of "new to the wedding game" photogs and molded our future to what it is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Heather G

Racheal is just amazing. She is a beautiful soul that captures true beauty in her photos. Her knack for finding the perfect natural lighting is perfection. She is the ONLY photographer that I'll allow to shoot my clan. She s done our Maternity, twin newborn, one year and family... Read More portraits. I gush with tears when I get my proofs. Even the silly ones are great. Seriously... she can't take a bad photo! Lol! We love her and her family to pieces, it's an added bonus that she's our photographer too ;)

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jayme B

I've been married for over a year and I still am constantly talking about how I had the best photographer (especially when I am at other weddings and critizing their photographers) ! Rachel (and her husband) are a perfect team and make any couple feel comfortable in-front of the... Read More camera. Their passion for the job is contagious and you can tell they truly CARE about each couple; it is what sets them apart from other photographers.

2017-12-08T17:51:44 Response from the vendor

This is the best! Love you guys so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Fran M

Rachel has taken our family pics for years.She is a total professional and has a very artistic eye. We love her and have always been thrilled with our pictures.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Teresa K

Our family had Rachel take our family photos and we love them so much! She is very professional and her turn around time was quick. She took her time during our shoot and captured our little family and our kiddos cute personalities. Looking forward to hiring her again for... Read More another session.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Megan B

Rachel and Chris were the perfect pair to photograph all of the special moments throughout our wedding journey. We couldn’t have asked for a better team and LOVE the work that they do. If you want beautiful pictures to document your special day, contact Rachel! <3

2017-12-08T17:52:52 Response from the vendor

Awe!! You guys are the best! We loved being there and getting to see you guys begin your journey together!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Virginia C

Rachel is absolutely amazing! We are so blessed to have found her and Chris. She is so talented at what she does. We were so nervous and she made us laugh the whole time. I can’t wait to work with them both in the near future!

2017-12-08T17:53:34 Response from the vendor

AHHH you guys are awesome! I had a blast with y'all and cannot wait for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Aubrey T

Rachel & Chris are the best. That is the bottom line. Rachel helped make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures were more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. Rachel & Chris are just the best example of good humans and we could not imagine sharing our... Read More day with anyone else. You don't just get a photographer; it really feels like you get a friend. We cannot say enough good things and absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for photos to last a life time.

2017-12-08T17:54:51 Response from the vendor

We just love you guys so much! You were the best to work with! We loved getting to laugh with you and feel like there were other humans in the world who just got us! Friends fo sho!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Robyn R

Rachel was not only an awesome photographer, but a great friend and support during my entire engagement. She did our wedding and engagement photos and she blew us away! Not only is she affordable, but she exceeded our expectations and has provided us with so many amazing... Read More pictures that we will cherish forever.

2017-08-17T16:44:22 Response from the vendor

Robyn! We just loved working with you guys! You guys always made me laugh, were so encouraging to ME and are so caring/loving towards each other! We loved witnessing you guys in this part of your journey. It's brides and weddings like yours that make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Aleyda C

I've put off writing this review for a month now because I'm having a hard time coming up with words that accurately describe how awesome Rachel and Chris are and how invaluable they were as our wedding photographers. First of all, Rachel is one of the bubbliest, most joyful... Read More people I have ever met. She exudes positivity and lights up any room she enters. She made taking pictures so enjoyable that your sessions felt more like coffee with an old friend (minus the coffee) than photography sessions. She got to know Markus and I so well that as we got closer to our wedding day she started anticipating questions and taking care of things for me without me having to ask. When Markus and I met Rachel we left feeling like we could trust her and we're blown away with how right we were. Rachel and Chris captured us so well and provided us with a amazing pictures that we will cherish forever. Rachel and Chris - thank you for treating us like family, we are so happy to have found you.

2017-03-09T12:20:00 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness Aleyda!! I cannot even thank you enough for these words of love and encouragement! You both have been a light in my life and I have truly loved getting to know you, and Markus!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017

So the first question is "overall rating" and when you click 5 stars, it auto-captions "Wow, the best ever!" Truer words never spoken! Having been in the wedding business personally for nearly 17 years (still dabble from time to time), I can absolutely say that this dynamic... Read More duo, Rachel and Chris, are simply aces. They are not only highly skilled in their craft but they are truly wonderful to work with. From the start, they are engaged with YOU! They do what so many wedding vendors fail to do...they get to know you! This is CRITICAL to being able to tell your story thru their lense...and that they most certainly do! Rachel and Chris are not just our wedding photographers, they are now true friends for life. Thank you, for ALL you guys did to capture our unforgettable day in the details of the moments. We look fondly forward to the next big moments in our life being made alive in front of the camera of these talented craftsmen!

2017-01-30T15:11:45 Response from the vendor

We seriously loved being your photographers! We loved all the fun details, but we most loved walking away with friends! I just love that my job means I get to make new friends, and I get to be there the day my friends say "I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Tressie F

I could never write in words how amazing working with Rachel as our photographer was. I have personally known Rachel for many years and knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was the only person that we would work with. I have watched Rachel's passion grow into a booming... Read More business! I know I am biased, but we got married on New Year's Eve and we had the most dreamy wedding ever. Rachel captured every special moment and even the moments I would have never imagined being special! I would pay triple Rachel's prices to guarantee she was our photographer. I highly recommend RDP it was the best decision we could have made!

2017-01-30T15:08:48 Response from the vendor

I'm over here crying!! I absolutely adore you guys, and was so honored to shoot your wedding! One of our most favorite New Year Eve's ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Shelby H

There are not enough words to explain how wonderful Rachel and Chris are. I got married in the Dallas area, and they traveled (WITH A NEWBORN) from Bryan/College Station for everything. I am absolutely in love with every single picture: from proposal, to engagements, to bridals,... Read More to the wedding day I feel like Rachel did not miss a single moment. Every "dream" picture I ever wanted I have. Rachel and Chris really take the time to get to know you as an individual AND as a couple. They are very invested in serving you and making everything leading up to your big day as perfect as it can be. They are VERY easy to work with, very go with the flow, and super good at sneaking those important pictures without having the camera in your face the entire evening. Rachel is GREAT at any wedding advice and is a wonderful shoulder to cry on when you get stressed. They are really good at doing a variety of styles, so if you're envisioning something you don't see on Rachel's blog, odds are she can do it anyway. They are seriously the best, most kind hearted, Jesus serving couple I know, and to have them involved in my wedding day was SOOO special. LOVE LOVE LOVE Imani Photography and everything they did for my husband and I. Really, they are a dream team and you would be silly to use anybody else!!!!! : )

2017-01-30T15:10:04 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was the dream!! Those gorgeous shades of blush and all the natural light at Hidden Pines Chapel made for the most beautiful setting! We love you guys so much and were so blessed to be there as your started your journey into marriage!

Rachel Driskell

Most mornings you will find me in yoga pants with a mom bun, my new little one on my hip, trying to drink my coffee that gets cold all too quickly. My evenings are filled with a rowdy bunch of kiddos (we have 6 to be exact!), making dinners from scratch with whatever I find in the pantry (I think I was a chef in my past life...), and hearing about the days in the life of my sweet elementary school kids. I have been married to my hubby (whom I have deemed my #beardedlover, well because of his amazing beard!) for a whole TEN years!