Classic, Documentary

1324 Seminary Street Unit A, Key West, FL (305) 395-1161

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Connie Q

Choosing Rachel E Ligon as our photographer was one the best decisions we made in the entire planning process of our Key West Wedding. Rachel came to us highly recommended by our venue and after talking to her we knew she would be perfect for us. She was responsive,... Read More professional and willing to work with us to create a photo package that fit exactly what we wanted. Her photos are beautiful! She certainly knows and takes pride in her work! Everyone has raved about our photos and I treasure them. Rachel was and absolute joy to work with on all levels.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Tarah K

Rachel is awesome! I love my pictures more than I could imagine! When I told her what I was thinking and what is important to me, she made a plan off of that and it was absolutely perfect! I love every single picture and want to share them every day!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Courtney P

Rachel & Jess were amazing on my wedding day. They coordinated all the wedding party and first look photos seamlessly, and made us all feel at ease. The pictures exceeded our expectations. Rachel really listens to what you want and uses her creativity to make the photos... Read More absolutely magical. We would definitely work with them again.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Kim L

Rachel and Jessica did an awesome job at our wedding on November 19, 2016 at Marriott Beachside in Key West!!! I can't say enough good things about how gorgeous our wedding pictures are. In the beginning of choosing Rachel to be our photographer, she was extremely professional,... Read More prompt, and organized. She is truly talented and you can trust that you are going to have great pictures that will last a lifetime. Not only is she talented, it is obvious that she loves and takes pride in her work, which any client appreciates. We also received our online album very quickly to be able to order pictures through her printing service in time for Christmas gifts for family. She is a full service photographer, and will do additional edits as needed to a smaller album of our favorites. I enjoyed working with Rachel through the process of planning and on wedding day. Rachel is a great person with so many artistic talents and a big personality! Definitely fun to work with! Thank you Rachel and Jessica for being apart of our special day and giving us so many wonderful pictures!!! :)

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Andrea P

We had a destination wedding in Key West this past October and hired Rachel as our photographer. First of all, she's amazingly cool...great vibes, very happy and full of artistic energy! We noticed this immediately upon speaking with her before we hired her... After meeting her... Read More a few days before our wedding, our initial feeling was confirmed! Rachel knows Key West thoroughly and Key West knows Rachel! As we went around the town for photos on our wedding day, everywhere we went, someone knew her! She knows where to go for the best photos! Take her advice! Throughout our wedding day, she was with us and captured our entire day and nite. We just got our final pictures back and they are fantastic! Throughout the entire process from initially speaking with her regarding her services to after she delivered our final pictures she's been incredibly professional! She's always immediately responsive to emails and / or voicemails. We spoke with several photographers in the Keys and we'd hire Rachel over them all again! She's awesome! The scary part of having a destination wedding is making the right choices on your vendors. You have decisions to make and the right choice for a photographer is essential to your wedding memories. She went above and beyond our expectations! Ps: she also pays attention to details like how we met. She surprised us the day of our wedding with sushi roll cupcakes (Angie and I met and got engaged at our favorite sushi restaurant in NJ).

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jennifer H

Best photographer ever!!! Rachel and her wonderful assistant, Jess, went above and beyond to make our wedding day beyond amazing! You will be highly impressed with Rachel- her professionalism, her easy-going manner, her unique style, and (of course) her gorgeous photography.... Read More We couldn't LOVE our wedding pictures more! We are so happy we chose Rachel for such a special and important time in our lives. You are truly in good hand with this amazing photography duo. :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Joni B

Rachel's and Jess were fantastic! Professional but at the same time laid back and fun. They captured amazing photographs throughout our wedding and reception. The quality of the photographs is truly exceptional ! Thank you Rachel and Jess for being an integral part of our day!... Read More It would be my honor to highly recommend you guys for anyone looking to capture those special moments !

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 adrienne b

If I could give 1000 stars I would! Rachel is best in class all the way. Not only is her photography top notch, she has an amazing personality that makes her the ultimate catch! She made everyone super comfortable and managed through pouring rain to still get us the sunset... Read More photos we went to Key West for, she went above and beyond and we are forever grateful. First sneak peek of photos from the day are incredible and could not ever run out of great things to say about her!! One of a kind you would be lucky to have her & her team photograph you!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

What can I say…Rachel is amazing! We met Rachel in 2013 when she took our engagements pictures in Key West. We had an in...stant connection and became friends. When it came time to planning our wedding, I could not imagine having anyone other than Rachel capture our special day.... Read More We flew Rachel up for a long weekend and she fit in with our family perfectly. Her fun loving spirit, kindness, and generosity was seen by all. This was her first wedding she photographed outside of Key West and I wanted to make sure it was special for her too. Rachel photographed everything from our rehearsal dinner, our wedding and everything in between. Rachel made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each turn in planning and guided us through the entire wedding day with ease. Rachel is extremely talented and her picture are incredibly beautiful. She captured every moment I had asked for and more. At the end of the wedding experience, what’s left is the photos… for me that was the single most important piece to the wedding and I am so glad I was able to work with Rachel. We are very lucky she accepted our invitation to come to PA and photograph our special day. I would recommend her time and time again.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Lindsey S

Rachel was a wonderful photographer!! I could not have had a better experience. As an out of town bride, I was very concerned about finding reliable vendors. Rachel was %100 reliable and went above and beyond to provide me with all necessary information. Before, during and after... Read More I felt confident I made a great choice in a photographer. She was very helpful on the wedding day, and made sure we received all the photos we wanted. She was professional, and on time. Not to mention the photos are great! Any changes or request I had, she helped me with. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Trudy R

Rachel was awesome! She took amazing photos and had a creative vision! Rachel was very accommodating and open to any of our ideas. Rachel was friendly, sweet, genuine, calming and just someone who you'd want to be around on your wedding day:) Rachel went above and beyond and... Read More highly exceeded any expectations!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kara F

Where do I even begin? Rachel is an absolute gem. Great photography was a priority for our wedding, and from our first consultation, we totally clicked, and I knew she was the obvious choice. With over 10 years of experience here in Key West, she is so knowledgable. Rachel also... Read More did our unique engagement shoot, and since my husband and I had met at Halloween party, she got really creative capturing our adventurous spirits at Fort Zach as we wore our original Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider costumes! Leading up to the big day, she was incredibly helpful when planning the schedule, working hand-in-hand with our coordinator, Nika. On the day of the wedding, Rachel jumped in, starting with photos of our rings, my dress, and everyone getting ready. She has a calm and unobtrusive presence that allowed for natural moments to unfold. During the family and wedding party photos, she gave very savvy directions to make sure they turned out great. And at the wedding and reception, she was like a ninja, capturing every precious moment and gracefully dodging the amateur photographers among our guests. During the cake cutting, she even patiently explained to us how to do it - I was so giddy I could barely think straight! So other than being an ultra professional, she is incredibly kind. Needless to say, our wedding photos turned out AMAZING!!! Every single shot is beautiful, inspired, and deeply meaningful. We couldn't be happier with these treasures to help us relive the best day of our lives, and we can't thank Rachel enough!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jennifer S

RACHEL WAS AMAZING!! If you need a photographer for you special event in paradise, do not hesitate to hire her!! Our pictures were something we will treasure forever and she was extremely pleasurable to work with!! Not only did she capture every picture we wanted AND MANY... Read More MORE we had so much fun working off her energy all day and she was an absolute joy to be around! Thank you for all your hard working in making out special day a little extra special and for capturing a day we will never forget!!

Great!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Joanne B

Rachel stepped in as a substitute photographer when the first one I hired flaked out. She was very accommodating. Very friendly, very professional, and she did exactly what I requested. The photos are wonderful!