Designer and Custom Bridal

We are an award winning bridal design house located in the beautiful and picturesque Utah Valley. Since our opening in 2015, our mission has been to help every single bride we work with find or create her dream gown, all at a price that suits her budget. We use the highest quality materials for all of our gowns, with a wide variety of laces, satins, tulles, and fabrics to choose from. With additional customizable design services, we here at Rachel Elizabeth Designs make it simple for every bride to have the dress that perfectly shows off her unique personality.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

472 E 180 S, American Fork, UT (801) 692-0968

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mikelle B

I was extremely pleased with Rachel. I was really struggling with finding the perfect dress since I wanted something different and something that felt like me. So on a spur of the moment dress shopping trip, I found Rachel's shop and fell in love! Rachel was so great in... Read More designing the perfect dress! She made sure that I loved it at every step of the way. She also was quick since we were so last minute. She did an amazing job and helped make my day perfect!

Rachel Elizabeth Peugh

Rachel Elizabeth Peugh is the head designer and owner of Rachel Elizabeth Designs. Rachel graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles, California with a degree in fashion design. Her love of whimsical romance led her to open a bridal business aimed at helping every bride feel unique and beautiful. Rachel's bridal collections are inspired by different stories of hope, joy, and love, and convey the emotion that goes into creating every single gown. With her extensive knowledge of design, Rachel has helped brides from all over Utah live out their own fairytales.