Your passionate, innovative, wedding day ally.

We understand how overwhelming the wedding planning process is and we're here to help. The team at Rachel Lynn Studio is passionate about guiding couples through all of the wedding decisions while keeping their visions and goals in mind. We take an innovative approach to wedding planning and love a good challenge. We also obsess over details, because we know that love is in the details. Rachel Lynn Studio offers services in full planning & design, aesthetics & styling, consulting and day-of management services. Let us be your wedding day ally.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

4314 Montgomery Rd. Suite A, Norwood, OH in Cincinnati, OH (513) 476-2435

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Samantha O

I cannot even begin to express how awesome Rachel is and how crucial she was in the execution of our wedding day. We hired Rachel to be the day of event coordinator for our wedding. As an OCD planner, I had every single detail for our wedding figured out. But, I needed someone... Read More to execute these details on the wedding day because - well - I would be getting married. Not only did Rachel understand EXACTLY what we wanted our wedding to feel like, but she also thought of so many logistical things that we hadn't thought of. Funny story (and a big reason why Rachel is the best) - There was a 0% chance of rain on the day of our wedding, and our reception was outdoors. We waited until the very last second to decide that we did not need a tent to cover the guest tables and guess what...it rained...a half hour before the ceremony. Luckily, it was a very short stint of rain. But Rachel handled this could-be catastrophe with so much professionalism and pose. And, she was able to execute almost every detail with very little time due to the unexpected rainfall. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Rachel as your event coordinator. She will exceed your expectations.

Outstanding Wedding Planner for an Outstanding Wedding: Rachel Lynn Studios

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Renee F

I cannot say enough to encourage anyone to consider working with Rachel. The wedding was held in Cleveland, Ohio but the bride and groom live in New York and I (mother-of-the-bride) live in Colorado. The designated spot was to accommodate an aging grandmother. Rachel... Read More lives in Cincinnati, Ohio. Once the vendors were selected, she took over all communication and coordination with the vendors in the Cleveland area. My daughter (Anna) selected an outdoor park venue despite warnings of Cleveland being in their rainy season at that time. It rained non-stop from Tuesday until an hour before the wedding on Saturday, May 17th. The temperature dropped daily to 53 degrees on the day of the wedding. Rachel remained calm and told my daughter not to worry. She worked with the park and had the tent put up on Thursday to ensure the tent floor was not soaked. I watched her on the day of the wedding make some shifts in locations of decorations, seating and the ceremony itself to accommodate the weather. The dinner was safe in a large tent with heaters which she monitored through the day making sure the tent was not smelling musty. The ceremony was moved to the barn where dancing was to take place after dinner. No one had any idea of the change because of the way Rachel arranged flowers, chairs tables etc. She designed all the flowers and center pieces. The theme was horse racing, which hardly seemed like a romantic theme but Rachel's décor was beautiful while still capturing the flavor of the races. She continually worked with my daughter on her overall budget and never made a suggestion that would push the finances out of the budget. The park was decorated with lanterns that Rachel provided along with a host of other items for the wedding-i.e. candy jars. Warm and friendly, she kept everyone on their toes and relaxed. I attribute this wonderful day to Rachel Lynn Studios. Oh...and she had a baby six weeks before this wedding! She was amazing!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Erin R

PERFECTION! Rachel was the best thing to ever happen to our wedding. She was calm, cool, and collected the entire time and created a completely stress free environment for Michael and I. She really is incredible. She does it all! She created the most amazing decor for our... Read More wedding. Her flowers and centerpieces were the talk of the night, and we still hear from guests how beautiful the flowers were. Everything came together perfectly. She kept any issues with the venue or vendors completely away from us, and everything went off without a hitch. Rachel is stylish, organized, and just amazing to work with. I don't know what we would have done with out her. If you want a perfect, stress-free, planning experience and wedding day, look no further and hire Rachel

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jill D

Rachel knocked it out of the park! Rachel coordinated and did our flowers/boutonnieres . My bridesmaids said they are the best flowers they've ever seen. Through our meetings we were excited about the reception, but were STILL floored how amazing it looked. She goes above... Read More and beyond - she **made** napkins for our tables, went to find glassware to make the tables extra special. Rachel also has a supply of her own to decorate the tables and space. Most importantly, navigating a wedding is stressful. Rachel has great insight and is an amazing listener :). She knows how to organize stressors and make sure everyone has a GREAT time. Rachel and her team, A+++.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Brad K

Oh my gosh Rachel was perfect. Every last detail was taken care of. Best value we spent on any wedding expense.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Dana B

Without a doubt, 5 Stars for Rachel! Rachel provided all the signage for my daughter's wedding. She is both creative and whimsical with a perfectionist's eye! She told a story with her signage for the menu, the guest seating, the audio guest book, cake table and table numbers.... Read More Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Dana B

Rachel Lynn Studio is completely amazing - Rachel is the perfect mix of creative and unconventional, organized and efficient. She added so much to the ambience of my wedding - beautifully written signage, hand made cake toppers, etc. Would highly recommend her, in any capacity,... Read More for your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sarah S

I can't recommend Rachel Lynn Studio highly enough. Rachel was amazing to work with. She listened to what we wanted, and how we wanted the day to feel, and really helped make it happen. She has great attention to details- flowers, signs, music, food. And she had a number of... Read More ideas to help the day run smoother, so that the groom and I could really take time to enjoy it. Highly recommend!

Rachel Murphy

I started my career at a residential camp as an equestrian director. After 7 years, 100 horses, and thousands of kids and guests, I had organized, planned and executed everything from summer camps and horse shows, to staff trainings, donor events and golf outings. Oh the stories I could tell.... Then, after some time as a floral designer and becoming a mom of 2 adorable kids, I went full time launching Rachel Lynn Studio designing weddings and corporate events. I am passionate about creating events that are a visceral experience. I'm a helpful person to the core and I'd love to help you.