Beautiful, Delicious Cakes for Your Amazing Day!

Rachel Noel Designs is a custom wedding and event cake and sweets baker based in Southern Louisiana and we'd love to be part of YOUR special day! If you can dream it, we can do it! Please call or email me ASAP to confirm your wedding day!

Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Twyla B

Rachel made my cake for my wedding and also my husbands cake mine was better of course. We sent her the pictures of both cakes and they where beautiful. Not only did they look good they tasted even better, even after a year of being in the freezer oour cake was still delicious.... Read More I can't wait until my daughter's sweet 16 party yes we booked her again that's how impressed we were. God bless you Rachel Noel you do an amazing job.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

Rachel does amazing work! She did an owl cake for my daughters birthday and my daughter absolutely loved it! She will be doing my sons cake and also me and my fiancées wedding cakes and I can not wait to see how great they come out!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Jennifer M

She is awesome ! Her work is the best! She is very talented. Her work is beyond beautiful and they also taste delicious

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Valerie N

Rachel is a true southern girl with a generous amount of attention to good southern hospitality! I ordered a bouquet of sugar cookies from her and I was extremely ecstatic with the phenomenal job she had done for me. She went way beyond what I was expecting. The cookies were... Read More delicious and attractive. I would highly recommended her to all of my family and friends!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017

I recently took a cookie class with Racheal and have to say that was some of the best tasting cookies I have ever ate. Also her skills In decorating are amazing ,which she selfishly teachs people how to do . I highly recommend Racheal!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Caleb B

Attended a wedding where Rachel's cake stood proudly in the middle of the room. Looked great but tasted better!

Rachel Cox

Rachel has over 15 years in the Food and Service Industry and has worked in various restaurants and bakeries all over south Louisiana, including Gambino's of Lafayette and La Louisiane of New Orleans. She is Serve Safe Certified and works under Louisiana's Cottage Food Law. She is an instructor and teaches various sugar art classes for A Baker's Choice Baking Supply Company in Lafayette, LA. She has competed in one of the largest national cake competitions in Austin, TX called That Takes the Cake Sugar Art Show.