Serving Dallas/Fort Worth brides since 1996!

$ – Inexpensive

Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

580 W. Arapaho Rd., Richardson, TX

Radford Cakery

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Jennifer W

The cake was beautiful and very reasonably priced. I provided the decor and gave him my theme then gave him the license to decorate the cake as he wanted. It was gorgeous and sooooo tasty! The only negative is that he is hard to get in contact with and meet up with. Make... Read More sure that if you choose him to begin the process earlier than normal to eleminate some stress.

Great Wedding cake

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Samone E

Loved the wedding cake and grooms cake flavors. A bit of miscommincation on the design of the wedding cake, but it turned out beautiful.

Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Stephanie J

We loved our wedding cakes, had a 4 tier wedding cake (with one dummy tier) and a grooms cake shaped like the Millenium Falcon. We had exactly enough cake for all our guests, and everyone was raving about how good they were. The owner is also amazing to work with - very laid... Read More back and down to earth, but he delivered exactly what we had imagined! Will be getting all future cakes from this bakery.

Great tasting Cake

Reviewed on 12/18/2011 Sheradon R

Ron at Radford cakery was very nice. His place was the second one where we did a cake tasting and we preferred his cake taste to the previous one. I especially loved the white cake with amaretto flavoring (what we chose). He delivered exactly when he said he would. The only... Read More thing I would say is that the groom's cake had 3 little cracks in it. It was a University seal on top (made with hard chocolate) and I don't know anything about this type of cake so maybe it's how it is put together. Otherwise everything was perfect!

They are STILL talking about our CAKES!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Carrie F

When we first met Mr. Radford, he was very straight forward and had an honest approach to his business. We appreciated that he wasn't trying to oversell us on the amount of cake we needed or trying to hype up the cake experience (he didn't try to make it sound like a bigger... Read More experience than it was, ie "the cake is the most important detail of your WHOLE WEDDING DAY!" kind of talk). For our wedding, we had Strawberry Amaretto Bride's cake and a Chocolate Kahaula Groom's cake. The portions were right on point and the quality was outstanding! Both cakes were presented nicely and to our specifications. And they were so delicious! Several of our guests were requesting second servings of BOTH! Overall, their attention to detail and quality of service makes Radford Cakery a company we would conduct future business with and highly recommend to others.

Delicious and trouble-free

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Jenny M

Fantastic! Ron worked with us to help us narrow down our decorating likes and dislikes, and of course gave us a tasting. And I'm happy to say that the final product met our needs exactly. I heard from more than one person at the reception that it was the best wedding cake they'd... Read More tasted. Also - Ron added chocolate-covered cherries (my groom's preference over strawberries) to the groom's cake for no extra charge. I know other bakeries charge extra for that.

I'm still hearing about the cakes! :)

Reviewed on 6/19/2011 Christina T

I stumbled across this baker through our Direct Buy membership. They met me during my lunch break one day so that I wouldn't have to make a special drive to their area for the tasting. The flavors were simple but absolutely delicious!! He worked with me on my design ideas and no... Read More one could compare in terms of the value we received. Husband & wife duo that made everything super simple. They make not pick up the phone or respond to emails within 24 hours but don't freak out, they have the situation under control. All I had to do was make sure I paid them and they literally took care of EVERYTHING! I had a vision for the grooms cake and he made it fabulous!! A month later, everyone is still talking about the cakes!

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Christa R

The cake arrived on time and was just how I'd it wanted it for the design. The owners are very nice and you feel relaxed around them.

People are still raving about our cakes.

Reviewed on 8/28/2010 Amanda G

Radford Cakery was very professional, they were extremely accommodating and were dependable. The grooms cake was Chocolate Raspberry and came out exactly how we wanted it. The bride's cake was layered lemon and strawberry. It was amazing. Our designs came out exactly how we... Read More wanted them and to this day people are still raving about how wonderful our cakes were. :) will continue to use them for anniversaries, birthdays and anything else. cannot say enough good things.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Janise G

I loved the fact that they were easy to work with had alot of pics & designs & were willing to put your cake topper on if it was flowers.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Anne B

Easy to work with, fabulous price and best tasting of all! They can do everything the more expensive places can, but for half the price. And, it tastes better than the pricey places! WOW!

Reviewed on 11/13/2008 Stephanie H

The cakes were beautiful and delicious!;This is a great cake baker business!

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Elizabeth P

I didn't get to taste the grooms cake but heard it was to die for. Each layer of the wedding cake was a different flavor and SOOOOO tasty! My mom froze some for us and even after thawing it was SO good!;Be sure to have a color swatch. I forgot to bring one to them... Read More and their idea of sage and mine were very different. The cake was beautiful but the sage green accents were a little darker than we'd hoped. The taste totally made up for it and the grooms cake was so good!

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Kristi F

The cake was wonderful both taste and appearance. The best cake I have ever had!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2007 Jaime K