You Dream. We Create. You Shine!

Radiant Events is based in the lovely Finger Lakes region of New York-a stunning natural back drop for the commitment of a lifetime. With our professional expertise and exceptional service you will enjoy the peace of knowing that your bridal visions are in competent and attentive hands.

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Penn Yan, NY Finger Lakes Region, NY (315) 719-7120

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kerry L

Ria at Radiant Events is a treasure! She is a topnotch wedding coordinator and an absolutely delightful person. She helped make my daughter's wedding memorable and lovely. Radiant Events is a blessing!

2017-10-31T20:10:05 Response from the vendor

Kerry, it was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Ashley B

Would totally use Radiant Events again! My wedding went so smoothly and exactly how I wanted, and that would not have been possible with Ria's amazing even planning skills! She was so helpful, specially with the last min details and communicating with all my different vendors to... Read More make sure everyone was on the same page and that everything ran as smoothly as possible. I heard a lot of positive feedback from my friends and family too about how organized and on the ball Radiant Events was with everything! Could not have pulled it off without them!

2017-09-14T16:50:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ashley!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Molly H

I cannot recommend Radiant Events enough! Ria was super helpful and easy to contact through the entire wedding planning process and was extremely knowledgable about the Finger Lakes region/other vendors. During the wedding, she was there to meet vendors and help with the set-up... Read More and break-down of the reception site. She was also so calm throughout the entire wedding, which was so helpful! I cannot thank her enough!

2017-07-27T13:45:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to work with you on your wedding! Truly a pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Vivian W

I definitely recommend Ria to all the girls who are getting married. She does all the things you would expect a wedding planner would do, and she does them so well and she always beats your expectation. She has a lot of good wedding ideas and can always give us a lot of valuable... Read More recommendation through out our planning. On the wedding day, she decorate our wedding site in the exact way we dreamed, and she definitely reliefs the planning stress off from us. My husband and I can actually enjoy the wedding, and we are very grateful for this. Besides, I am remote from her and the venue when I was planning. Ria was flexible and did everything she can to accommodate my schedule and my needs. I can see she is enthusiastic and responsible, I can feel she really care about us and she wants us to have a day that is memorable. All after all, worked with Ria is one of the most right thing we did for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Patrick S

After getting married after only a 6 month engagement, while both my now-husband and I transitioned to new jobs, while dealing with a death in the family and being on a confusing and complicated usually-slim sometimes-splurge but never knowing how to pick-type budget: I will... Read More tell you exactly the most valuable thing about Radiant Events, beyond "task" oriented things like Ria's perfect coordination, incredibly prompt email (and text!) responses at all hours, organizational skills, events knowledge, saving us tons of money on helping book the right things with the right vendors, and endless hours of spreadsheet wrangling, chair moving and flower-distributing... Ria is someone you want to have BY YOUR SIDE while you are doing this INSANE thing called wedding planning and and getting married. Wherever you are in your process, whether you've realized how crazy it is yet (or maybe you are blessed by the wedding gods and blissfully easing through every planning moment!), or are in full on near-freak out mode, Ria's wonderful, sweet personality and constant patience and reassurance made every single cent something I would repay many times over. "I'll just email Ria" was the BEST phrase I continued to hear from my friends and family trying to get my time when I just simply didn't have time or answers for them. She went so far above and beyond to step in and shield me from the onslaught of tasks, questions, decisions, etc., while actually getting the people around me the answers they desperately needed in order to help us create an absolutely wonderful, perfect wedding fiesta hoedown for the books. She will take care of details, yes, but beyond that she will become an absolute partner in this wonderful process with you, allowing you to actually (gasp! yay!!) enjoy some of the insanity! I never intended to hire a wedding planner, but after realizing we absolutely needed some "talent on the ground" despite having a quickly planned laid-back farm wedding, I honestly don't know what I would have done without Ria. She became a stand in groom when my now-husband felt clueless while helplessly watching me lose sleep over tie colors, she became a stand-in bridesmaid when more than half of mine were somehow simultaneously separately traveling overseas and unavailable, a stand in mom when my mom simply didn't know the right etiquette (who does!) or when I just needed someone to say "It will all be wonderful. You're doing great." Do not hesitate, Radiant Events, and Ria are worth their weight in gold centerpieces and diamond engagement rings.

2017-10-31T20:11:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for all the kind words! Gold centerpieces and diamond engagement rings :D...

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Bridget W

We decided to have our wedding an hour away from where we lived. We found Radiant Events in line and had a consultation with Ria and we chose to work with her. It was the best decision! We ended up moving before our wedding and Ria took care of everything! We didn’t have to... Read More worry about anything! When we showed up to the wedding it was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much!

2017-10-31T20:12:01 Response from the vendor

Bridget, it was so much fun working with you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jun Y

Ria is a very nice and helpful lady. She is very organized, and have a number of tools for planning and managing and keeping track of the wedding preparation. She is always trying to help in whatever way she can, and taking up the burden and stress off the newly weds, especially... Read More during our last hectic week. I can't express how much we appreciate her help.

2017-10-31T20:12:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Ariel B

Radient Events did an amazing job planning and organizing my wedding!! I had no worries.Anytime I had a question or needed something handled Ria was right there and would take care of everything for me. The day of the wedding everything was better than I could have imagined and... Read More everything went off without a hitch ( except my hubby and me got hitched: );). ). It was the best day ever!!!

2017-07-01T12:09:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ariel! It was a privilege to work with you! -Ria

Ria

Hi! I have loved weddings my entire life so when the opportunity to assist friends with their weddings presented itself, I was more than happy to join in the fun! With those experiences, the idea of something more was planted and I dove in even deeper by starting Radiant Events and adding Certified Wedding Planner to my name. Besides browsing Pinterest and working out wedding details, I love coffee, travel and the incredible not-for-profit organization that I also work for. The Finger Lakes region is home to me and I am continually in awe of the beauty that this area has to offer.