Beautiful From First Kiss to Last Dance

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Spas

237 W. 2nd Street, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Loren H

Rachel Gonzales at Rae Cosmetics was such an asset to me before and the day of my wedding. As someone who doesn't wear foundation but likes a polished natural look - and wanted to look flawless for my Texas summer wedding - Rachel delivered perfectly! I honestly have never liked... Read More professional makeup application in the past - it always looked and felt heavy, greasy and fake, like I was a mature lady on The View. Not with Rachel. During my pre-wedding day makeup application trial run, Rachel patiently crafted the exact makeup look I was going for, and was fun, helpful, and not snooty at all! She also set me up with a great day-of hairstylist that day as well. They both arrived at the 4 Seasons early on my wedding day, and worked diligently and efficiently, helping to make my day-of getting ready experience stress-free. I highly recommend Rachel to any Austin bride who wants a magazine-ready look as well as a fresh feeling face. Rae cosmetics are also SUPERB. My makeup never once melted off during my partial-outdoors wedding at Barr Mansion in late August - amazing! It felt comfortable and light the entire evening, and looked beautiful. I bought a few items and it will now be my go-to makeup ( although I'm not a big makeup person.) GREAT experience all around - Thank you Rachel and Rae Cosmetics!