Raffael's Banquet Facility

Walpole, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Raffael's Banquet Facility

A BALLROOM IN WALPOLE, MA

Grand Ballroom can be used for small weddings with 50 guests to large weddings up to 375 guests. This European-style room has a built-in hardwood dance floor, a domed ceiling and elegant chandeliers.

Terrace Lounge is ideal for a cocktail hour. The terrace offers a view of the grounds with wraparound windows. The terrace is newly renovated and has both heat and air conditioning. The room has a grand piano and high-rise cocktail tables.

The grounds at Raffael's Banquet Facility allow for outdoor ceremonies and a backdrop for photographs. Many couples have their ceremony in the gazebo. Couples who are not hosting their ceremony there often use the gazebo for pictures.

Raffael's Banquet Facility has an indoor ceremony room. This room provides an alternative for outdoor ceremonies in the case of inclement weather.

The facility also offers a grand foyer with fireplace that can be used for photos. There is also an indoor photography room.

Raffael's Banquet Facility has three wedding packages available.

The Michelangelo package includes:

• Coatroom attendant
  • Table decor and numbers
  • Choice of linens
  • Four-course meal
  • Champagne toast for all guests
  • Cutting and serving of wedding cake

The DaVinci package includes:

• All of the Michelangelo package
  • 125 guests minimum
  • Imported cheese, fruit and vegetable display
  • Engraved napkins
  • Choice of wedding invitations and place cards
  • Bridal guest book and pen
  • Champagne glasses for couple
  • Champagne toast for bridal party during cocktail hour
  • Wedding cake
  • Floral arrangement for head table
  • Floral centerpieces on each table

The Raffael package includes:

• All of the Michelangelo and DaVinci packages
  • 125 guests minimum
  • Deluxe floral arrangement
  • Hot hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour
  • Open bar at cocktail hour
  • Two bottles of house wine on each table during dinner

There are some elements to note. The staff must approve all favors, centerpieces and decorations.

Saturday weddings must be held either from noon to 5 p.m. or 7 p.m. to midnight.

There are a few perks to hosting your wedding at Raffael's Banquet Facility. The bride can prepare for her day in privacy. There is a private bridal changing room.

There are several enhancements that can be added. Add a photo booth at the reception. Guests can take home a souvenir photo strip and the couple receives a scrapbook and a thumb drive of the photos.

Piano service can also be added. An experienced piano player can perform during cocktail hour.

Welcome to the new Raffael's Walpole!

Set the stage for the event of your dreams here at Raffael's Walpole. We are newly renovated and family owned and operated. We would love the opportunity to host your next special event; from weddings to showers and everything in between. Let us make your special day everything you've dreamed about!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1601 Main St Route 1A, Walpole, MA (508) 668-8071

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ameer & Fibi I

We had our wedding reception at Raffael's. It was BREATHTAKING! From day one, we met with Lynne and after that no other venue came close to the package, friendliness, and beauty of Raffael's. Lynne was so easy to work with, and went above and beyond to accommodate our vision.... Read More The food was incredible, the people were nice, the staff friendly and everything was done exactly as we planned it to perfection! Thank you Raffael's. We highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Colleen O

My husband and I got married at Raffaels in June 2017. We set this date and booked Raffaels prior to their renovations because I had been to many weddings here and knew they did an outstanding job. Shortly after we booked, renovations were done and my husband and I were amazed... Read More at the new look. From the moment we met with the team, to our last dance, the staff was amazing. I cannot say enough about Lynn, Tina, Joe and Lindsay. I can honestly say I had not one bit of stress planning my wedding because if the team there. The moment I walked into the ballroom, I literally had my breath taken away. Everything was just as I imagined it to be. My family and friends are still talking about how amazing the night was and how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend Raffaels to anyone planning their wedding. Thank you for making the most important day of my life, so magical!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Karima A

One of my friends attended a wedding at Raffael's and told me about it when I was looking for a venu. So from where I live I took the 45 minute drive in traffic.... And it was all definitely worth it because a few days later I was making my deposit a year before my wedding. This... Read More is a fantastic venue for wedding from start to finish. The staff is nothing but amazing, all the planning was dealt with without a hitch, the wedding day was perfect. I've never been a person that has wanted to get married outside but the amount of guest that were attending my wedding... it had to happen! The only thing that I was worried about was the parking lot near the gazebo but it did not even show up in any of my pictures and everything was amazing! My guest loved the outside and were never concerned with anything else. The parking lot was a great way for me to make a fabulous entrance stepping out of the limo before I walked down the isle!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Stacy B

We held our wedding at Raffaels. They were awesome! We went through several changes, updates, and a ton of emails and Raffaels was able to accommodate all of our requests.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Hanna G

We used the Walpole location. The Hingham location is at the South Shore Country Club. They are a great option and value! I was not impressed initially with their responsiveness leading up to the 2nd deposit payment, especially with the lack of communication for the big... Read More "Tasting" event that they provide 1-2 seasons before the big day. However, I can’t deny the big value add from booking this venue is that their package included so many items! All we needed was a DJ, Photographer, and Officiant for the on-site outdoor gazebo ceremony. (They have an indoor option for unpredictable weather). The brochure they have on here is out of date and you should check their actual website since they made several changes including the package options offered. We used the bridal suite for the getting ready photos and to store the important items as it's passcode locked. They wowed me with the responsiveness AFTER the event when I contacted them the florist Judy's providing the wrong floral arrangements! They immediately called me and arranged a refund. Tina and Lynne are the Wedding Coordinators for the Walpole. We met with them several times before deciding choosing venue and DaVinci package. They updated the brochure to eliminate the middle option (DaVinci) and renamed the others to persuade people to either decide between basic or all-inclusive. I sent Raffaels e-mails with lots of questions throughout and they usually replied within the day. However, it was very annoying seeing only one side of the conversation especially when I asked on several times for "Reply All". We had a choice between 2 bakeries for the cake and 2 florists with our package, which we met at the Tasting. We met with Lynne the week after the Tastings to pick out our stationary, linens and napkins! For the Rehearsal, we worked with Joe. The day of coordination we worked with Lindsay. They were both very helpful, especially Lindsay! We forgot to remind them day of that we wanted the extra food not served boxed up. They still had them in the fridge and picked it up the day after. More details: http://bit.ly/2sQW0HT

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jason S

Great overall experience with this place. Very kind and professional staff. Very helpful with any questions you have to ask them. I highly recommend these guys if you are looking for a wedding venue or other parties.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Taylor M

Their location in Walpole was absolutely amazing! From the attention to detail to the amazing staff. My wedding was perfect. Everything was flawless and elegant just like I wanted it. If you are looking for that high end wedding venue for your guests to be completely amazed but... Read More don't want to spend the ridiculous amount on a venue in the city. This is your place! My guests have been talking about this venue non-stop for 2 months now. I even had one of my guests who owns a high end place in Boston say that it was the most amazing wedding he has ever been to. I also work in a fine dining facility myself as do my managers and co workers who were invited to the wedding, so you could say we have VERY high standards on service. They said they had never seen anything like it. The staff made sure they were never without anything they needed. The owner Joe is also a sweetheart and very down to earth. They are very honest and real which I loved. Also, it happened to rain unexpectedly on my wedding day and they had the most beautiful back-up room inside for the ceremony. (VERY IMPORTANT) -Thank you so much Raffael's for allowing me to have what my family is calling "The Wedding of the Century."

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Michelle K

Everything was perfect! Raffael's did an amazing job! My husband and I were pleased with everything about our wedding. The service was impeccable and the coordinators made the process easy. The ballroom is beautiful, great color scheme, LOTS of space for dancing! We had 250... Read More people and there was plenty of room. A wide variety of food is offered and tastes delicious! I highly recommend the filet and chicken raffael. The bridal suite is a great size and very modern. I got some great photos in here! The property itself offers some wonderful photo opportunities. Our wedding was in October and we got pretty pictures with the trees near the gazebo and back lawn. We couldn't have asked for a better reception! Raffael's was so accommodating and helpful!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jasmine C

We are so glad we went with Raffael's Banquet Facility, in Walpole, for our wedding! The facility was just renovated and it looks so elegant and new. What originally drew us to this venue was the large dance floor in the center of the room, perfect for getting large groups of... Read More people dancing! The food was amazing, we did Prime Rib and Chicken. Tina and Lynne were fabulous to work with throughout our engagement and we had Lindsey help coordinate on the actual wedding day. They all were so helpful and kept us organized and moving throughout everything. It was the best day ever and we owe a lot of it to the hard work put into the planning and work done by the Raffael's staff!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kelly D

Raffael’s was the first place that we went to when considering wedding venues. Instantly, we were impressed by wedding coordinators, Tina and Lynne. They were so helpful, friendly, and trust worthy. We had several more appointments over the next two weeks to see other venues... Read More and constantly found ourselves comparing the other venues to Raffael’s. We knew we were having a fairly large wedding of at least 175 people and knew that we wanted a venue that was close to the church. We also really wanted a venue that only held one event at a time. Needless to say, we made a second visit to Raffael’s a couple weeks after the initial venue tour. We brought our families back and booked our September 2016 wedding on the spot. We had the Raffael package, which meant that our table flowers, cake and invitations, among other things, were included. Not to our surprise, Tina and Lynne continued to be amazing through our wedding planning process and were our life lines every step of the way. Tina and Lynne were so awesome that they even brought in carpet and wallpaper samples to show us upcoming updates, since Raffael’s underwent absolutely beautiful renovations in between our booking and our wedding date. The exemplary service did not stop at the planning process. We met with bridal attendant Lindsay, and owner, Joe, as the event got closer. They were also outstanding in helping to make our wedding day absolutely flawless. Overall, we met with and spoke to Tina, Lynne, Joe, and Lindsay regularly and felt very supported in the planning and execution of the wedding day. On the day of the event, Joe was phenomenal. He kept everyone and everything organized and helped us with things from communicating to the DJ to timing on everything. He even made sure that we—the bride and groom—had personalized drink service. He got to know us so well during the planning that when the late-night snack station came out, he brought me a plate of the warm soft pretzels, knowing that I hadn’t had time to eat during the wedding reception but also knowing how excited I was about the new addition of soft pretzels to the late night snack option. Even though we had too much fun and too many people to see to sit and enjoy our meals, our guests are still raving about the food and the venue, in general. Many people have told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

Working with Joe, Tina, Lynne, and Lindsay at Raffael’s was phenomenally streamlined and wonderful! I found them 8 months before my wedding date when the venue I had already booked a year before then told me they were reneging on my contract (the owner sold the venue, and the... Read More new owner did not honor existing contracts). Joe was incredibly compassionate and understanding, and he single-handedly saved my wedding! He accommodated our need to serve a multi-course Asian wedding banquet, and his team was the epitome of professionalism in working with my vendors to execute on my vision of the wedding, from the romantic garden ceremony to ballroom foliage wall projections, amber uplighting, ivy string lights on the columns, gold table cloth, topiary plants, photo strings, display paintings, and more. Joe directed the rehearsal, and I particularly remember feeling so at peace and comforted in knowing that I was in great hands. Everything went flawlessly for the wedding, and I couldn’t have been more thrilled! The flowers planted in the garden were gorgeous for the ceremony, and the ballroom was breathtaking. The executive chef worked closely with our caterer to ensure a smooth and efficient dinner service. It was a magical night that our guests still happily reminisce about to this day.

2016-07-06T08:21:35 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a perfect night! It was such an honor and a pleasure to have the opportunity to host your wedding. Thank you so much for your kind words and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! :)

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Katie B

The renovations that they have done are absolutely breathtaking. The wedding coordinator, Lindsey, did such an amazing job keeping the night moving. I could not have asked for a more perfect night all thanks to the staff at Raffael's!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Amanda T

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Raffael's in October and it was beautiful. We had so many compliments on the venue and the food in particular. We ended up with significantly less people that originally agreed upon in our contract and we were able to reduce the... Read More headcount without an exorbitant penalty. It was clear that Raffael's is truly in the business of helping to meet hopes and expectations and not just in making money. Since I was working full time it was fantastic to have a venue that provided packages that included reception flowers, cake, invitations, linens, food and beverage. Having never planned a wedding before, it was comforting to know that we would attend a vendor meet & greet before we needed to select them. It allowed me to relax knowing the timeline for this activity and that I would be able to see what each vendor had to offer. Raffael's also sent periodic updates (only a couple so that it didn't create more stress) about upcoming milestones and what planning should be close to completed at certain times. This kept my planning on target to ensure that we had all that we would need for the day that wasn't included in the package (i.e. limo, DJ, photographers, etc). Raffael's also made some great suggestions for vendors to complete these activities as well. Every time I sent an email they responded typically the same day. For someone who can't always find time during the work day to talk on the phone, rapid email communication is greatly appreciated. Our wedding coordinator was extremely patient as well. I had forgotten to provide the itinerary until the day of the wedding (!) but no matter what happened she was continually understanding and helpful. Everyone at Raffael's was completely professional and made us feel like our wedding was their only priority. It went a very long way to making us feel as special as we had hoped.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Rose Q

I just had my wedding at Raffael's about 2 weeks ago and my parents are still getting phone calls from guests who attended the wedding complimenting them on such a gorgeous reception. From the food, to the atmosphere, to the service - there is honestly not one complaint I have,... Read More and if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. From the onset, Raffael's took care of everything and really provided us with so much guidance and attention. No ask was too big and no question was a dumb one. They really bent over backwards for us in more ways than one. They were very accommodating when it came to scheduling meetings and when the meetings occurred they were very organized and helped us stay on track with decisions and timescales. Lindsay helped us design our dream head table back drop and it truly made a statement as soon as you walked into the room. Friends and family are raving about the food too - everything was delicious. From soup to pasta to antipasto to the main course, everything was so fresh and delicious. In terms of the menu, they were so good about working with us on the menu too. I came up with a chicken dish that we thought people would enjoy and the Head Chef at Raffael's created a sample of the dish and had us stop by to try it. Needless to say, it was amazing and it ended up being one of our dinner options. I can't get over how easy they made the entire process. With so many other things for a bride to stress out about, Raffael's really helped to alleviate much of the planning stress. They were so patient when it came to selecting invitations. We selected one early in the process and had a change of heart a couple months later - Lynne actually stayed late with us one night after I got out of work to choose new invitations. I was so happy with how they came out! Not one issue with anything. It was truly a fairytale wedding and I couldn't be happier with selecting a venue as classy and elegant as Raffael's.

2015-10-15T09:49:49 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you had such a wonderful time with us. It was such a pleasure and an honor to be apart of your special day. Thank you so much for taking the time to say your kind words. :)

Wedding 2015

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

I recently got married at Raffael's in Walpole, MA on 9/4/2015. Over the year of planning my wedding Lynne (wedding coordinator) was absolutely amazing! She was timely and efficent with answering all of my questions. If I did not get a response that day I received one the... Read More following day (I sent numerous emails!). Lynne was so helpful with helping me with even the little details. They sent me updated estimates after I would mail them a check which was so helpful in keeping track of my payments and bill. They also held a tasting which was actually an event! We were able to bring our parents and they had the ballroom set up as if it was an actual wedding. The chef was on site and was available to talk with during the event. They also had their vendors at the tasting! The owner was also great throughout the process and was even there at my wedding! Lindsay was new to Raffaels (maitre d) and you never would have known! She started a few weeks before my wedding and she did fabulous! Our wedding night went so smoothly and we had no complaints! Our guests keep telling us how great the food was and how beautiful the ballroom and ceremony was. I would highly recommend Raffael's in Walpole MA to anyone! There packages were also great and this is the perfect location for a bride and groom on any budget! Thank you for everything!

2015-10-15T09:45:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful review! We are so happy you had such an amazing experience. It was such a pleasure being apart of your special day! :)

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

What an amazing venue for our wedding! Knowing that about 200 people would be attending our wedding, my wife and I wanted to find a reception venue that could not only accommodate our guests but also maintain a comfortable, intimate atmosphere. Raffael's did that and more. Not... Read More only was the event planning staff incredibly helpful during the preparation process, but when the big day finally arrived, they made it so that all of our expectations were exceeded. From the high quality food and drinks to the gorgeous interior decorating and hospitality, Raffael's made our wedding day special, relaxing, and unforgettable. We are still hearing from our guests about how wonderful and beautiful the reception was and how welcoming the staff at Raffael's was. I cannot recommend them enough!

2015-10-15T08:54:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We are thrilled and so happy we could be apart of your special day!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Nieri V

My husband had wanted to have the reception at Raffael's since his cousin got married there 10 years. ago. All he kept talking about was how delicious the food was. Definitely exceeded my expectations.We chose the Raffael Package for our wedding. It was the best value because it... Read More included everything, except music, from flowers to cake. The hall was gorgeous. The flowers were beautiful. We did 3 flavors of cupcakes instead of a cake, they were delicious.The staff was wonderful and helpful in all aspects of the day and leading up to it. My guests have not stopped talking about everything from that day! The only negative, which has nothing to do with Raffael's itself, was when we went for our food tasting. They use 2 different vendors for cake and you can choose which you like better. Both of them were awful on tasting day(I think the cakes were all made too far in advance and frozen until that day). Definitely recommend setting up a tasting at the cake places themselves before you decide which to use. That's what we did and the cakes were absolutely delicious!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Nieri V

Our wedding at Raffael's was amazing! The staff there is wonderful! Couldn't be any happier!!

2015-10-15T08:51:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to make your day so special! :)

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Nikki T

My husband and I got married at Raffaels on July 26, 2015. Absolutely fabulous, stunning, etc! I cannot say enough good things about the atmosphere, Ambiance the staff the coordination. Lindsey, the day of Event Manager phenomenon let's not forget Joe "He is Amazing". Everything... Read More was beautiful, we heard from several people, "best wedding ever", "stunning location", "great food", "beautiful florals", and great vendors. Lynne and Tina was there for us anytime we had any questions and would respond so quickly which always put me at ease planning a wedding alone. They both are amazing. They both answered any random question I had (which was frequent because I'd ask her a question anytime a thought came into my head!) and she was so thorough with all of our details. The day of I was shocked that Lindsey found me half the time because I was all over the place, but she was able to find us and keep us on our timeline, which I so appreciated! It was amazing. Best day of my life, and Raffaels is an absolute dream location. Anyone who wants to have an outside wedding or inside wedding one stop wedding venue This is the place for you :

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Nikki T

2015-10-15T08:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that we could make your dream wedding a reality! :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Ashley P

My husband and I got married here on 4/18/15. When we first went to see the venue, we were blown away by the size and beauty of the hall. Lynne and Tina were so great and helpful during the entire planning process. We ran into a few problems with the owner. When we submitted our... Read More final payment, we were informed that they had a "no shot" policy. Now, as adults, we were not the "partying crew" that got trashed and got into fist fights when too many drinks were served. To hear this a couple days before our wedding wasn't appropriate. When we arrived to the venue on our wedding day, the room was absolutely beautiful and flawless. Again, we had an encounter with the owner stating that our guests are not allowed to bring their drink glasses on the dance floor. This is not something we should be told a half hour before being introduced. Also, our guests were sitting in the hall during cocktail hour when I asked that all guests be guided to where cocktail hour was being held. When I informed the owner, he said he couldn't tell them what to do. The owner also asked my maid of honors and best man how long their speeches were and to make them as short as possible. This blew me away and again, was unacceptable. He treated the people in my wedding party very poorly. Even the wait staff made comments and were very supportive and made sure he didn't ruin our way. Our reception was until 11PM and at 10:15PM, he asked to do my last dance then so all the guests would be out of the hall by 11PM on the dot. Luckily, my DJ refused to do this. I would not recommend getting married here. It is a shame because it is very beautiful but too stressful for one of the most important days of your lives.

Elegant, Classy, and Fun!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Meg S

I would recommend Raffael's Walpole to any Bride/Groom looking for a place to host their wedding reception. So many guests have called since our wedding and are RAVING about how gorgeous it was and how delicious the food was (which to me, good food was definitely an important... Read More factor)! I am so happy with how everything turned out! Tina and Lynne were so helpful and very professional as well.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Danielle M

I recently just had my wedding at Raffael's this past April. Everything about Rafael's was classy and professional. We purchased the Raffaels Package which includes the center pieces, invitations, and cake. All of vendors that Raffaels partners with are also top notch and were... Read More great to work with. Lynne, Tina and Joe were all a privilege to work with. My husband and I greatly appreciated all of the little things that they all did that ultimately made our day so memorable. We were blown away by how beautiful the room looked all set up with the linens and flowers - it was breathtaking! Beyond that, the staff at Raffaels was beyond accommodating and helpful. Overall, Rafael's level of customer service is admirable. Everyone at Raffael's made the entire wedding process pleasant and effortless. The invitations were also gorgeous - we received many compliments about them. Our guests were also raving about the food - it was delicious! It was an all around class act! We could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Our daughter's wedding 3/28/15

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Christine L

Raffael's was everything we had hoped for and more. The venue is beautiful. My daughter wanted everything inside since the wedding was in March, and glad we did because it snowed again! But the ambiance in the ceremony room is beautiful and the foyer is the best place for... Read More pictures. When we looked at Raffael's we first met with Joe and we knew right away that this was the venue we wanted. Lynne and Tina answered all questions and were amazing to work with. When the day finally arrived, Joe was there to guide us through everything. He really made it fun and put us at ease. Our guests told us cocktail hour was amazing as well as the meal. The best thing is that they keep everything moving so the night just flew by. Flowers were from Judy's Flowers who is always amazing and the cake was from Konditor Meister. The theme of the wedding was "Alice In Wonderland". My daughter had her ideas and they were so excited to make a nontraditonal cake--it was awesome! Can't say enough about Raffael's. They know what they are doing and they will make your wedding a day you will remember forever.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Laura N

We got married in October at Raffael's and it was truly amazing. The wedding coordinators(Tina/Lynn) are so helpful and such a pleasure to talk to. They responded quickly to emails and answered my many questions without hesitation leading up the wedding. The day of the wedding... Read More went so smooth and Joe was so attentive to our every need. All our family and friends can't stop talking about how beautiful the room was, how great the food tasted and how professional the services was. I would highly suggest you book your wedding at Raffael's. It will make your dream wedding come true!