Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Greater Boston Area (781) 727-3671

AWESOME SERVICE

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Amy D

Raffi was amazing. Really nice. The limo was clean and roomy. He helped with anything we asked for. Will use him again.

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Sonia P

Raffi was amazing!! The limo was beautiful, and on top of it he helped out with my dress before, during, and after the ceremony. Could not have been happier with the service!

Repeat Customer - Always awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Nicole B

I have used Raffi's Limo for a birthday celebration then used his limo services for my wedding on 11/11/12. He is always a pleasure to work with and is very prompt and professional. He is very clear with his pricing and I would use him again and again!

Wedding Limo

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Natalia

Great limo, very clean and great service! Very reasonably priced for 3-4 hours!!

Exactly what was promised, reliable, nice

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Melissa G

Raffi was pleasant and reliable. We hired him to provide 2 town cars to shuttle our guests back to the hotel. He came through for us and even made a special trip at the end of the night to a different location than what was contracted for. I thought the price was reasonable... Read More and I was happy that we used him. He was reachable by email and cell phone, which I also appreciated.

Review for Raffi's Limo

Reviewed on 12/01/2008 Carol B

On time let us make frequent stops.