Ragged Mountain Resort

centrally located in NH, NH

For a real New Hampshire Mountain Wedding...

Ragged Mountain Resort is available for hosting weddings, functions and proms. We can comfortably accommodate up to 250 people. What makes Ragged Mountain Resort unique is our ability to tie in the natural beauty of the New Hampshire mountains with the layout of a breathtaking outdoor ceremony.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Hotel, Loft, Mountain

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

620 Ragged Mountain Rd., centrally located in NH, NH

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Cheyenne K

Ragged Mountain is beautiful! They have a seperate place for the ceremony where you get nothing but views of mountains! I would recommend anyone to go here if they really love the more woodsy area with mountain views and a more rustic inside for the reception! :)

2014-06-17T20:48:29 Response from Laurie, the member

this is probably written by the vendor. if not note the date, its before they changed coordinators 3 times. They broke my contract in 5 WAYS AND they tore down the wedding site in the photos to build condos

Meet The Coordinator

Emma Van Ness

My name is Emma Van Ness and I am the new Wedding and Group Sales Coordinator at Ragged Mountain Resort. I am thrilled to be here as I moved to New Hampshire from Rome, Italy, last year. I will do whatever it takes to make sure your wedding is magical. Please don't hesitate to contact me 24/7 at [email protected] Congratulations on your engagement and please let me know how I can help you!