Ragged Mountain Resort

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Hotel, Loft, Mountain, Park

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

620 Ragged Mountain Rd., centrally located in NH, NH

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Our daughter was married on June 18th at the meadows. It was more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. The ceremony site was beautiful and Emma was so well organized. The reception at the barn was just as beautiful. We had 140 guests and the barn was very spacious for... Read More dinner and dancing. The food was fresh and delicious and dinner was served timely. It was a pleasure dealing with Emma and chef Justin; they went over and above to make our daughter's day special. I just cannot say enough! There is not one thing I can come up with that could have/should have been different. We also rented the Inn for the bridal party and family; it was a perfect place to gather and while the girls were all getting prepared before the wedding, the guys hung out on the grounds and played yard games. The inn keeper, Patrick was so accommodating to our wishes/needs. The breakfast he prepared was delicious and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. Again, I could go on and on about how wonderful it all was! We are so glad we used Ragged Mountain for our daughter's special day!

2016-07-13T08:17:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, Jennifer! We feel blessed to have been a part of this beautiful day. Come see us this winter! You're part of the Ragged family now. Big hugs. E

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Hilary M

We could not be any happier with how our wedding turned out at Ragged Mountain! We had our ceremony outside at The Meadows, and the scenery was gorgeous! Our reception was inside the RedBarn, and the staff did an AMAZING job from setting up the day before, to making our guests... Read More feel so welcomed and comfortable. The food was awesome (thanks Justin!!) and the bar staff were so fun! We got so many compliments from our friends and family about how beautiful the venue was! Emma, the wedding coordinator, was AMAZING. She remembered every little request I had and made the the whole process and day so smoothly. She is the main reason the wedding was incredible! The price is very reasonable, and the lodging for the guests at the cardigan cabins and inn are great options for the bridal party and guests. I would definitely recommend this venue and service!

2016-07-08T10:36:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be part of your beautiful day. It was wonderful working with you as well. Please come back and see us this winter for skiing and snowboarding with your seasons' passes! Hope married... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Kayla A

THANK YOU RAGGED MOUNTAIN!! We have heard nothing but great things from all of our guests! Our weekend could literally have not gone any better! You guys were incredibly friendly, over the top with kindness, resourceful, and fun! I would recommend you guys to anyone, you guys... Read More were the best from set up to break down, Emma was awesome and Justin's food was incredible!

2016-07-08T10:38:16 Response from the vendor

We are honored and humbled to have been a part of your special day. It was beautiful and thank you so much for helping us grow our program by giving us such positive feedback. Come see us this winter! XO

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Alyssa H

I highly recommend Ragged Mountain! We booked a few years ago before they started renovations and we could not be happier with the way everything turned out. We started planning with Emma who was awesome but she accepted a new job and we got a new coordinator, Samantha, just a... Read More few weeks before the wedding. Samantha is absolutely amazing! She stepped right up and made our day perfect. The ceremony site is gorgeous, the lodge was beautiful all decorated, and the food was delicious. All of our guests had a great time and most said it was the best wedding they have been to!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rebecca L

We got married at Ragged Mountain on July 16, and it could not have been any more perfect! The scenery of the meadows ceremony site was breathtaking, and the whole property offers many great places for photos. Emma was an amazing coordinator, and answered my many questions... Read More before hand and made sure everything went smoothly the day of so I didn't have to worry about a thing! We had our reception in the red barn, and the staff had everything already set up for us on Friday so we could come to decorate. Ragged was very accommodating to all our requests. There is a great patio and lawn for the cocktail hour, and the staff brought my husband and me a plate of hors d'oeuvres to enjoy alone before we made our grand entrance to the reception. We got so many rave reviews about the food, especially the deviled eggs and sirloin steak. The bartender and drinks were delicious. The patio area also has a fire pit that we used later on in the night to make s'mores! The whole venue and staff here are amazing. Thanks Ragged, for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Cheyenne K

Ragged Mountain is beautiful! They have a seperate place for the ceremony where you get nothing but views of mountains! I would recommend anyone to go here if they really love the more woodsy area with mountain views and a more rustic inside for the reception! :)

2015-05-29T11:11:04 Response from the vendor

I'm so sorry you had a negative experience. I'm the new wedding coordinator Emma Van Ness, I'm not going anywhere, and Ragged is undergoing a huge development project to improve facilities. The construction will not affect future wedding parties at all, however. Check out our... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Samantha Payne

My name is Samantha Payne and I am the new Wedding and Group Sales Coordinator at Ragged Mountain Resort. I am thrilled to be here as Ragged has been my home for 8 consecutive years. I will do whatever it takes to make sure your wedding is magical. Please don't hesitate to contact me 24/7 at [email protected] Congratulations on your engagement and please let me know how I can help you!