When it comes down to it, though, I believe that choosing your wedding photographer is all about relationship and the vibe you get from the person (or persons) you hire. It also goes without saying that you should really LOVE your photographer’s shooting style. We all do things a little differently! In short: choosing your wedding photographer is not an easy decision. I take pride in being extremely positive & open minded, extraordinarily impassioned about what I do, not to mention I will be continue to be professional as well as very friendly from the minute we meet, until the day I deliver your photographs and beyond. I am not a just camera robot clicking away - I aspire to be a friend and support system on your very, very important day and your very important journey.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

State of Florida, New York, California (954) 663-3421

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ana G

Pictures are the most important thing for a wedding day because the decorations will go away but the pictures and the memories will remain. I am satisfied wth Ralph and so glad I chose to work with them. They are easy and fun to work with and will return a beautiful product!

2017-11-01T19:17:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I appreciate you kindness! and i am glad you enjoyed working with us because we certainly loved working with you. Ralph

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Wanessa F

He is the coolest and outgoing photographer Ive ever seen. His job is amazing!

2017-11-01T19:17:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Liz H

Ralph was such a pleasure to work with. We found him last minute for our small wedding in Boca Raton. He was able to work with our budget and worked out a great timeline for the actual day. We highly recommend Ralph! He has such a great energy and he'll make you feel very... Read More comfortable in front of the camera lens!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Cassandra A

I am SO happy that I hired Ralph! You won't be disappointed! Right from the get go Ralph was super friendly and professional. Ralph's great personality really puts you at ease to help bring out you and your partner's personality to the photos. Every time I look back at our... Read More photos, it feels like our wedding was yesterday and I can remember all the emotions and giggles that were flooding out that day. Him and his team are top notch! They were there when we needed a boost of confidence and to shake out the nerves, but also never intrusive of your special moments. You won't regret choosing Ralph and his team!

Ralph Raphael

Ralph Raphael, Thats my actual name; if you laughed a little or even cracked a smile... good because everyone does. Ok I really love what I do and this love brings passion, dedication, hard work, joy and contentment beyond belief. I believe my photographs have the power to help grow, encourage, and even influence the future simply because looking at a photograph brings you back to that moment of happiness and pure euphoria.I am in search of more than the regular, more than what’s normal, making a moment the moment and capturing it all at the same time.