Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel and Convention Center

Ramada Plaza Omaha, NE

Wedding Day Elegance on a Budget

Make planning simple by taking advantage of all the services and amenities we have to offer. Conveniently located at 72nd Street and I-80, our formal banquet rooms offer the perfect venue from an intimate celebration for 150 to a grandeur wedding for 800. We’ll take care of all of your ceremony, reception,or bridal shower needs!

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3321 S. 72nd Street, Ramada Plaza Omaha, NE (402) 517-3081
WEBSITE TWITTER

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 jocelyn k

You re gonna love it here! All our guests loved the Nebraska ballroom we rented! The buffet was amazing, super filling! They even gave us a complimentary Bridal Suite. Oh and the staff was super nice! Def have your wedding here!

2016-04-08T08:13:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business, and loved serving you and your guests! Happiness and Blessings

In the end... it was alright.

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Candice N

To start, the wedding planner quit and I didn't meet the new one until 3 weeks before the wedding. She wasn't the best at getting back to me and made me sit for 45 minutes only for her boss to tell me she forgot about our meeting. It was VERY stressful. But, in the end, they... Read More really pulled it together and made the reception look beautiful. The food was amazing and they really stepped it up. I just wish I wouldn't have had to spend so much time making sure they were holding up their end of the deal.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

We got hitched! We heard about the weddings here, and I took a leap of faith. We were married in the Garden Atrium which was nice but a little warm(it was 98 degrees outside). Our reception was great, Rachel did excellent attention to detail planning the wedding. Thanks again

Good

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Megan S

They worked well with us. Nothing above and beyond. Just average. The room was beautiful and the food was good. Our guests had a wonderful time.

kid friendly

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 Zachary Z

Great place for a relaxed low key wedding or reception out of the ordinary