Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel and Convention Center

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

3321 S. 72nd Street, Ramada Plaza Omaha, NE

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 jocelyn k

You re gonna love it here! All our guests loved the Nebraska ballroom we rented! The buffet was amazing, super filling! They even gave us a complimentary Bridal Suite. Oh and the staff was super nice! Def have your wedding here!

2016-04-08T08:13:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business, and loved serving you and your guests! Happiness and Blessings

In the end... it was alright.

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Candice N

To start, the wedding planner quit and I didn't meet the new one until 3 weeks before the wedding. She wasn't the best at getting back to me and made me sit for 45 minutes only for her boss to tell me she forgot about our meeting. It was VERY stressful. But, in the end, they... Read More really pulled it together and made the reception look beautiful. The food was amazing and they really stepped it up. I just wish I wouldn't have had to spend so much time making sure they were holding up their end of the deal.

Good

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Megan S

They worked well with us. Nothing above and beyond. Just average. The room was beautiful and the food was good. Our guests had a wonderful time.

kid friendly

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 Zachary Z

Great place for a relaxed low key wedding or reception out of the ordinary