Ram's Head Inn

Galloway, NJ

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

If Diamonds are a Bride's Best Friend, Let Ram's Head Inn Create Your Four-Diamond Wedding! Ram's Head Inn provides outstanding facilities, service and food. And what bride can resist a wedding ceremony in the parlor, with the warm ambiance of glowing fireplaces in Fall and Wintertime or a magnificent ceremony in the lovely Spring and Summer gardens.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Restaurant

Bow2010

9 West White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ

Ram's Head Romantic Bliss!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Ashley K

Such a beautiful site to have your wedding reception! Definetly worth it for your money!!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Jodi D

A beautiful place to get married. They only do one event for the day so there's no one rushing you about. The bridal suite (along with the food!) was what sold me on this venue. Huge rooms for the girls to get ready in. Mary and her staff were all super friendly and helpful.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Gretchen V

The Ram's Head is one of the most beautiful and classic venues in the area. The food was outstanding. The service was even better. The decor is so timeless and elegant that you will never regret having your wedding there. I dealt with Mary for my wedding planner and I felt like she was a friend of mine by the end of everything. They let me put my own spin on anything and everything I wanted. On top of everything, it was one of the most affordable venues I looked at. I have been to several weddings in this area and I think The Ram's Head Inn outshines them all. There is nothing "wedding factory" about it. I can't say enough good things about this venue and hope it continues to make brides as happy as it made me!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

When we were looking for a venue to have my daughter's wedding, it was suggested that we look at the Ram's Head Inn. We thought that the Ram's Head would be out of our price range because after all, it IS the Ram's Head Inn. It turned out to be the most reasonably priced and what you got for your money was incredible. To be brief, the Rams Head was amazing and the food was incredible. We had a constant stream of people coming up to us saying how wonderful the meal was and how the room was so elegant. Then there is Jaimee..You can read all the posts here and they all talk about Jaimee. She works her ass off behind the scenes to be sure the event is perfect. On the wedding day, she was the bride's best friend and by the end of the night, she was like family to us. Jaimee was constantly asking if we needed anything and if we did, she would take care of it or get it for you. We can't say enough about her...Knowing she would be there made the stress of the day barely noticeable. So Jaimee, we thank you and wish you all the best. Tom and Jackie Nelson

INCREDIBLE WEDIING DAY!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Beth O

Our son and his new bride held their wedding at Ram's Head Inn yesterday. I cannot say enough about the staff and venue. It was everything what the bride and groom had dreamed of and the day went exactly as they had planned. Jamie and her staff do an AMAZING job. They are attentive without being intrusive and pleasant and courteous. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The guests raved about the wedding and reception and everyone had a wonderful time. THANK YOU to everyone at Ram's Head Inn for creating a magical day for our bride and groom

A flawless experience

Reviewed on 1/10/2015

Now that the holidays are through and the dust has settled on our wedding day, I can look back and say with confidence that choosing the Ram's Head Inn is the best choice we made. The staff, led by banquet manager Jamie, and Mary, who helped us every step of the way leading up to the big day, were exceptional in every way. The duo was easy to get along with, accommodating and really took the stress out of what I thought would be a hectic time. We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves without any concerns. You won't regret having your wedding at Ram's Head Inn. Anthony 11-1-2014

UNFORGETTABLE

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I can not say enough about how Jamie, the Banquet Manager at the Ram's Head Inn made my son's wedding unforgettable. She listened to all of my needs and followed through exactly how I wanted everything to look and be handled. It was an absolutely wonderful wedding, thanks in no small part to her participation and help.

Rams Head Inn...the best decision we made!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Laura D

I can't recommend them enough. Every single piece of our ceremony/reception was fantastic. Mary was so helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process and didn't forget a single thing we discussed! Joe and jaime were phenomenal maitre'd. My husband and I were treated like royalty! And so were our guests! The food, the service, the beautiful venue, the bridal suite that's yours all day, inside and outside ceremony location, basically anything a bride could possibly want all for the most reasonable price we found anywhere!!! This place is a gem and we highly highly recommend them!!

An Incredible Experience

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 claire m

Everything went like clockwork, we were ecstatic about the entire day!

Perfect reception!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Eileen D

The Ram's Head Inn is a GORGEOUS reception venue and exactly the kind of timeless elegance that my husband and I were looking for. It also has a very unique look -- it is certainly not your generic wedding factory. I especially like the cocktail hour room, which has brick floors and floor-to-ceiling windows next to a garden. Everything went extremely smoothly on the day of our wedding. All of the wait staff, the wedding coordinator (Mary) and the Maitre d' were all so friendly and attentive. And the food was amazing -- our guests couldn't stop raving about the food, especially the food during the cocktail hour. Both my husband and I were extremely pleased with everything on the wedding day. We only encountered one minor problem during the planning process: they twice changed their wedding coordinators since we booked them and both times, they did not tell us. Luckily, it did not hinder anything for our wedding day and the current wedding coordinator (Mary) is very professional and very responsive.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Kristin R

Even though I went through 4 banquet managers during the year and a month I had my wedding booked there, everything was perfect and went on just as planned. I am truly impressed with everything.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Sarah S

RHI was the perfect venue for my April wedding! I absolutely loved the main room and the cocktail hour was perfect. Maria was so helpful in every way and all of the wait staff was kind to my guests. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Katie P

What can I say? It's Rams Head Inn! The service and food was excellent! We are still getting compliments!! The night of our wedding guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was. Towards the end of our wedding we worked with Adam, and he is excellent at what he does. He knows the facility inside and out. He works very hard to make sure that you get your dream wedding!

Beautiful Location, Great People!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Desiree D

I worked with Patti through the planning process and on the actual wedding day, she made it so easy. She was always there to answer my emails with all the questions I had and was truly there to make my life as easy as possible. The day of was even better, I had my ceremony and reception there along with the rehearsal the day before and she was there for all of it making sure everything went smoothly. She thought of little details that I overlooked and helped put everything together to look effortless and elegant. On top of all that the food is amazing! and the location is beautiful! It is also really easy for out of town guest to get there and there are a bunch of hotels within a mile. Altogether it was the perfect location for my wedding and I can't wait to go back next year for dinner!

Great reception!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Kristy A

The Rams Head Inn had beautiful indoor and outdoor places for our guests to hang out, the food was excellent, and Patti, our event planner, had a lot of patience and a lot of great ideas for a bride, groom, and family that clearly needed some guidance! She also made suggestions about other vendors they frequently work with, and every one was excellent. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Classic Elegance

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 JoAnn W

Fabulous food served in a warm elegant atmoshere. Guests at my daughter's wedding said it was the best food they had ever eaten. Patti Carlin the assistant wedding planner/banquet manager was so helpful.

Wedding Reception at the Ram's Head Inn

Reviewed on 1/13/2011 Angela C

The Ram's Head Inn is a warm and elegant setting for a wedding reception. The waiting staff and event planners were very organized and professional. The food was exceptional. Awesome feedback from our guests! Would recommend and consider for my own future events!

Perfection

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Katie T

There wasn't a single thing that could have gone better on my wedding day thanks to the excellent staff at the Ram's Head Inn. From the food, to the venue, to the staff....everything was perfect!

everything i wanted

Reviewed on 8/20/2010 Emily S

they were very accomadating of a very personalized ceremony and reception. they let me customize just about every aspect: moved tables in the banquet (beforehand of course), changed the ceremony order, even croquet on the lawn after the ceremony and pictures! the biggest plus was their pride in the service they provide. they worked with me within my budget to throw a wedding they could also be proud of. and the grounds and building are so beautiful and well kept that minimal decoration was necessary, just table runners and centerpieces! i heard that the food was delicious, but of course i was so excited i couldn't even taste the little food i did eat that day. the staff was very attentive and cheerful. they sincerely seemed as happy to be at my wedding as any guest!

Ram's Head Inn = Get the most for the least

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Bliss S

Ram's Head Inn was fabulous! They went above and beyond for less money than any other venue I visited. They give you a planner as part of the package and Patti Carlin was amazing!!! Our wedding and reception was beautiful and perfect! Everything we dreamed of. The cost I displayed was for our wedding and reception!

TO Ram's Head Inn