Ram's Head Inn

Galloway, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Ram's Head Inn

A BALLROOM IN GALLOWAY, NJ

The Ram's Head Inn is an upscale venue known for a longstanding history of hosting opulent events. Located in Galloway, New Jersey, to-be-weds approach this property looking forward to receiving the royal treatment. From the property's lux decor to its astounding culinary menu, weddings hosted at the Ram's Head Inn are always memorable.

The venue's offering only improves as the seasons change. Host a spring or summer wedding ceremony out in the garden. Fall and winter brides love the warm ambiance created by the fireplace-lit parlor. Parlor rooms are decorated with period antiques and classic works of art. Grand chandeliers line the ceilings, adding sparkle and glow to the reception hall.

From the manicured grounds to the serenity offered in the courtyard to the timeless decorations found in the banquet room, the Ram's Head Inn is a great option for any celebration size. Host an intimate affair with your closest family and friends or invite up to 250 guests to enjoy a lavish wedding. Indoors or outdoors, the dedicated staff at the Ram's Head Inn is prepared to help you map out all the details.

At the Ram's Head Inn, couples start receiving the royal treatment long before their wedding day. A team of wedding planners and banquet managers are waiting to put their expertise to work and help you design your wedding day from the ceremony to the reception. They'll assist with planning the best wedding menu and ensuring that everything from the wedding invitations to the centerpieces suit your tastes. Based on the thousands of happy couples who've given their good reviews, you can trust that you're working with seasoned professionals.

Features, such as wheelchair accessibility and the flexibility to host an indoor or outdoor affair, make the Ram's Head Inn an ideal venue for anything from the bridal shower to the reception. The staff doesn't stop with planning a selection of its award-winning cuisine; it can also assist with fine details, such as flowers and photography.

Enjoy a blend of traditional American specialties featuring a contemporary twist at a seated reception in the Grand Ballroom. The four-star cuisine is anything but average wedding food. Guests adore the colonial charm that creates a comfortable dining experience. Brides adore the timeless furnishings in the naturally lit southern-style bridal suite. No matter who you are, you're sure to enjoy a Ram's Head Inn wedding.

The Ram's Head Inn also proudly hosts same-sex weddings. The staff ensures a warm and welcoming environment for all couples. Serving as the venue for lifelong exchanges for more than four decades, the Ram's Head Inn goes above and beyond to ensure everyone's satisfaction.

The Ram's Head Inn's wedding menu includes many dietary accommodations. The executive chef is able to prepare specialty menus to fit vegetarian and gluten-free diets. The venue also offers an exclusive ethnic menu to satisfy couples of any cultural background.

Located minutes away from Atlantic City and in close proximity to Delaware and Philadelphia, the Ram's Head Inn is in a prime spot for to-be-weds and their guests to explore the best of the east coast.

This venue is one of many Knowles Hospitality properties. Feel free to visit its sister venues:

• Highlawn Pavilion

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010

9 West White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ (609) 652-1700

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 April B

My husband I looked at about 8 different venues until we saw the Rams Head Inn. We fell in love with it. The venue had everything we were looking for and the banquet manager at the time sold us on the venue. Our wedding was supposed to be outdoors but thanks to mother nature... Read More we had to have it indoors. Mary and Erin made the place look beautiful. They set everything up just as we wanted it and promised us that the day would be flawless. Which it was thanks to them. From the moment our bridal party arrived we always had someone with us to make sure all our needs were taken care of. Mary and Erin were phenomenal. They helped make sure we had everything we needed. You won't find 2 better ladies then these 2 especially on the most important day of your life. The food was amazing and delicious. My husband and I managed to get out in the court yard for pictures with the bamboo which turned out spectacular even in the rain. There are so many gorgeous places for pictures and the rain made it even more gorgeous if you can believe that. Josh and I were so lucky to get to work with such an amazing staff and employees. We enjoyed our wedding so much that we want to do it all over again. Words can't express how fantastic the Rams Head Inn was on our wedding day. From start to finish everything they did was for us!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Mallory G

We had our January 2017 wedding at Ram's Head and everything was amazing. The food was awesome and the service was wonderful. The team here set-up our candy bar, pictures, and signs. It was set-up so nicely and you can tell the team take pride in their work. Throughout the... Read More process was Mary was available for any questions and also let us visit whenever we wanted. The venue itself is very elegant and not too gaudy. We had looked at Smithville Inn and the Carriage House but I felt the Ram's Head Inn had a more classic and charming feel. It was perfect for a winter wedding, but would be great for any season too! I highly recommend the Ram's Head Inn!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Claire M

Our wedding at The Ram's Head Inn was the best day of our lives. We worked closely with Erin who made it her mission to make sure everything was perfect for us! We had some requests that the venue maybe never got before that involved them removing some props and putting some... Read More things into storage, but Erin took them all in stride and made notes of everything and never made us feel like we were asking too much. At our rehearsal the day before, she ran us effortlessly through the ceremony with a smile in the blazing July heat. I left rehearsal feeling confident that our wedding day would run smoothly, which was a great relief. The morning of our wedding, walking into the venue felt so surreal and Erin was there to great us with a big smile and escorted us into the bridal suite so we could begin hair and makeup. Everything was set up so beautifully in the bridal suite and it was a lot to take in! But there was Erin, cool as a cucumber checking in on everyone and seeing if there was anything she could do for us. She kept me calm and relaxed all afternoon. When our cake arrived, there was no where to put our cake toppers because the bakers covered the top with fruit. Erin to the rescue - she fixed the problem and got our squirrel toppers nestled right at the top. There was an issue with our Chuppah decoration and Erin helped my maid of honor find a solution. When hair and makeup ran longer than expected, Erin stayed calm and took it all in stride directing people where to go and making sure the Groom and groomsmen didn't see us when we walked outside for pictures before the ceremony. My youngest flower girl was a little squirmy so her mom had her sit down and eat some snacks while she watched us take pictures. Erin noticed some ants were crawling on her snacks and her legs so she swooped her up and held her while she finished her snacks! We have a picture of Erin holding Natalie and it is the sweetest thing. The rest of the night flew by and Erin was always there checking in on us, the bridal party, and my mom. She is so talented and great at what she does. She really helped make our day the best day ever. At the end of the night my husband and I both felt like we were leaving with a new friend! My mom still talks about how great our wedding was almost a month later and still thinks the world of Erin, as do we.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Stephanie M

From the beginning of the planning process and throughout the year, Mary was so helpful and prompt in answering all of my questions. She allowed us to drop off all of our decorations the Friday afternoon before the wedding and let us set a lot of it up. Seeing it all come... Read More together was such a fun way to start off the weekend. From the moment the groom and groomsman arrived the morning of the wedding, they were treated great! Since they were getting ready in the bridal suite and it didn’t take them very long, Mary even allowed them to hang out in the restaurant tavern with tv’s and bar. Mary, Erin, and the entire staff were amazing in setting everything up and serving our guests. They even handled a cracking cake with ease! If not for them I probably would have been more upset! We have received numerous compliments on our wedding at Ram’s Head as some say it’s the best they’ve ever been too! I have to give a shout-out to the awesome bartender Joyce and her famous drink- “The Joyce!” You know your guests are having a good time when they know the bartender and her drink by name! From the food, to the service, to the ambiance, Ram’s Head made our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Holly D

This venue was absolutely perfect. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and ambience. Everything far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this venue to every bride and groom. Our wedding was literally a magical event that the Ram's Head Inn made extra... Read More special.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Amanda P

An amazing place to have your reception! Multiple guests commented it was the best food they had ever eaten at a wedding. Easy to work with, great communication, and the day couldn't have been better. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 D R

We had a wonderful same sex wedding at The Ram's Head - and couldn't be happier with our choice! They took care of us throughout the whole day, from the Wedding Suite, to the beautiful outside ceremony, to the cocktails and amazing food. Mary and Erin were stars.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lindsay C

We had our wedding at Ram’s Head Inn on 9/24/16 and it was absolutely perfect! From the beginning of the planning process, Mary was so helpful and always answered any questions we had right away. There was no wedding or event the day before, so Mary let us come in to drop off... Read More and set up some decorations, and she also directed us through a rehearsal a couple of times. The day of, she provided bagels, fruit, and champagne in the bridal suite for me and my bridal party, and frequently checked in on us throughout the morning as we were getting ready. From the first look photos, to the ceremony, to the reception, she made sure we were where we were supposed to be and ensured that everything ran smoothly. The grounds were beautiful, the food was excellent, and all of our guests had a fantastic time. Because of Mary and her staff, we had the most amazing wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Ashley C

I just got recently married here and am so happy with my decision! Everyone was so helpful and made my day perfect. The knew exactly what to do and when to do it! Any Bride looking for an amazing venue should look here

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sean R

Perfection. Jamie and Mary worked so hard to make our wedding exactly how we wanted it. They were very accommodating to requests for certain foods or alcoholic beverages. They very patiently answered all of our thousands of emails and made great suggestions for local vendors.... Read More Everything the day of the wedding ran smoothly and was exactly what I had envisioned

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Cori T

We had our wedding there on Halloween. Everything was perfect. Jamie and Mary were both awesome to work with. Leading up to the day Mary was available to answer all questions and give advice. Since we were the only wedding that weekend they let us come in the week before and... Read More start to set up so that everything would be perfect. The day of all I can say is Jamie is a rockstar. She truly is an amazing host. She is so on top of everything and instantly becomes part of the family. It's just what a bride needs to calm her nerves. She makes every part of the day go by seamless and cares about making sure you are having a great time and have everything you need. The food was amazing and my guests still talk about how it was the best wedding yet. Thanks to the Rams head for helping us have our BEST day ever.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Maria C

My husband and I couldn't of picked a better place to get married at. Jamie and Mary did such a wonderful job with everything! Anything you needed they were right there to help. The rest of the staff was just as awesome! Everyone is so kind and sweet! Food is on point as well!... Read More Everything was worth every penny! Thank you again Mary and Jaimie! (:

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Colleen S

My husband and I just had our amazing wedding at Rams Head this past Saturday. It was more than I could have ever wished for. Jamie, the event coordinator, made this experience as stress-free and relaxed as possible. Planning a wedding for most brides is overwhelming, but as... Read More soon as we met Jamie, a huge weight was lifted off our our shoulders. We knew she would make sure it was perfect and it was! The venue is unique and gorgeous. The staff are incredible and the food is delicious! So many of our guests have already reached out to tell us how wonderful the people were, how delicious the food was, and how smooth the whole day went. I could not be more satisfied. Thank you Rams Head, and especially Jamie, for giving me and my husband the most amazing day of our lives. We will forever be grateful.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

Best place to have your wedding! I had my wedding there last night and it couldn't have been any better. Jamie and Mary went above and beyond. It was everything I always dreamed of. If you are looking for a wedding venue I highly suggest the Rams Head Inn.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Jeanne C

The Ram's Head Inn was the perfect place to have our wedding. Perfect in every way. The staff was spectacular, Jamie and Mary responded through out the planning process quickly to address any needs or questions, and in the month leading up to our wedding, they were on the spot... Read More perfection. They responded, sometimes with in minutes, to our questions and helped to make planning a breeze. The food was amazing, and with tons of food allergies in the family, the staff and kitchen were professional and worked hard to ensure that there would be no cause for concern. The grounds were picture perfect. We have so many amazing memories and beautiful photography. We chose the Rams Head Inn for three reasons; First, Jamie was a pleasure and easy to work with form the moment we met her; Second, the facilities were perfect for our ceremony with beautiful space for either and indoor or outdoor event; Third, the food was amazing! Added benefits included the ease of the location for our guests, great parking, and the history of the building. We had a wonderful wedding, and we can not wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Ram's Head Inn!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Jennifer L

I couldn't of imagined a better day or place to have our wedding reception. They have the most amazing people to help with everything and go above and beyond to make your day perfect

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Nicole S

Our wedding on 10/24/2015 was absolutely perfect! The staff, Mary and Jaime assured the event was planned with great detail and flawlessly executed. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Morgan G

For years, my parents have dined at Ram's Head Inn for special occasions. My mother and father love food and RHI is certainly a great place to find a delicious meal and quality service that truly makes it a special, fine dining experience. When Steve and I began our search... Read More for the location of our ceremony and reception, we at first had many disappointing encounters with OTHER vendors who were not accommodating, and seemed only interested in taking our money. However, the moment we walked into Ram's Head Inn, Mary was professional, courteous, patient, and helpful. That same day, we drove home, got our money, and came right back with our deposit. We couldn't have been any more excited. Over the eighteen months of our engagement, we visited RHI frequently to have a cocktail and eat, as well as to discuss the details of our wedding with Jamie and/or Mary. Each time we went, the staff welcomed us warmly. We absolutely fell in love with Ram's Head Inn for more than just our wedding-- we are now loyal customers. The day of our wedding went incredibly smooth and the service was top notch. From the moment we stepped into the gorgeous bridal suite, Mary offered the bridesmaids and me bagels, fruit, muffins and coffee. From our first-look photos, to the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, to our grand exit, we never had to think once about what was happening. Jamie and her staff ensured that each and every guest was happy and accommodated. They were professional, courteous, and overall a pleasure. Jamie even had our specialty cocktails waiting for us after we exited the ceremony-- which we certainly were ready for! She checked on us and our parents throughout the night, and she truly cared about making our night special. Not only was the service excellent, but the food was absolutely amazing. Cocktail hour was delicious and the displays were elegant and beautiful. As for dinner, our guests still are talking about the chicken pot pie appetizer and the Chateaubriand, and plan on returning for another meal. Our wedding day was fun, memorable, and perfect in every way possible, not only for our family, but also for the bride and groom. Thank you Jamie, Mary, Chef, and the Ram's Head Inn crew for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Morgan G

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Stephanie W

Ram's Head Inn is THE BEST! First, the level of service that the Rams Head team provides is top notch. Mary, their sales manager, was consistently responsive and never left any of my questions unanswered. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Mary,... Read More Jamie, the banquet manager, and the rest of their team did a fantastic job setting up the decor we provided, managing our large bridal party, and keeping us on schedule. Jamie made sure that my husband and I were happy all evening. Their team also cleaned up promptly and packed all of our decor safely at the end of the evening. Second, the setting, building, and grounds are BEAUTIFUL and well maintained. From the outdoor ceremony space, to the timbered ceilings, to the grand golden chandeliers in the reception hall, and the open covered patio for cocktail hour; all of our guests gushed over how beautiful everything was. Even the bar where we hosted the after party, and the rehearsal dinner room were beautiful and had a ton of charm. The bridal suite is HUGE and made the perfect setting for the girls and I to get ready. Thirdly, the food is SO good. Rest assured that your guests will not go hungry. We had so many compliments on the food, which we enjoyed as well. The menu choices are unique and tasty, with plenty of variety for everyone. I definitely recommend Rams Head Inn due to their fantastic service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility. If I could give them 10 stars, I would.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Christopher P

There are really no other words to describe our wedding other than amazing! Jamie and Mary made everything from our first visit with them, right up to the end of the wedding, an amazing experience. The food and service were awesome!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lisa A

We had such an amazing experience here. Mary helped us plan everything from beginning to end, I did not worry about a thing. The day of the wedding we had Jaime and she was outstanding! She was always there with whatever I needed and took ALL of our stress away. We were able to... Read More enjoy ourselves way more then I thought was going to happen! The food was great and we got so many compliments on the venue.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lisa A

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and this venue was perfect! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is outstanding. Mary helped us plan from beginning to end, there wasn't anything to stress about. On the day of the Wedding we had Jamie the banquet manager... Read More and she was amazing! She was always there with whatever me and my bridal party needed.. everything! Just her being there took all the "wedding stress" away and allowed us to fully enjoy ourselves. We can just tell that she loves what she does and she is really great at it. We really can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Our son and new daughter-in-law recently held their wedding and reception at the Ram's Head Inn. It was beautiful and they took great care of us. Jamie, the Banquet Manager, especially stands out as she was always on hand for anything we needed and often anticipated our... Read More needs. She was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

When we were looking for a venue to have my daughter's wedding, it was suggested that we look at the Ram's Head Inn. We thought that the Ram's Head would be out of our price range because after all, it IS the Ram's Head Inn. It turned out to be the most reasonably priced and... Read More what you got for your money was incredible. To be brief, the Rams Head was amazing and the food was incredible. We had a constant stream of people coming up to us saying how wonderful the meal was and how the room was so elegant. Then there is Jaimee..You can read all the posts here and they all talk about Jaimee. She works her ass off behind the scenes to be sure the event is perfect. On the wedding day, she was the bride's best friend and by the end of the night, she was like family to us. Jaimee was constantly asking if we needed anything and if we did, she would take care of it or get it for you. We can't say enough about her...Knowing she would be there made the stress of the day barely noticeable. So Jaimee, we thank you and wish you all the best. Tom and Jackie Nelson