Ram's Head Inn

Galloway, NJ

If Diamonds are a Bride's Best Friend, Let Ram's Head Inn Create Your Four-Diamond Wedding! Ram's Head Inn provides outstanding facilities, service and food. And what bride can resist a wedding ceremony in the parlor, with the warm ambiance of glowing fireplaces in Fall and Wintertime or a magnificent ceremony in the lovely Spring and Summer gardens.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010

9 West White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Maria C

My husband and I couldn't of picked a better place to get married at. Jamie and Mary did such a wonderful job with everything! Anything you needed they were right there to help. The rest of the staff was just as awesome! Everyone is so kind and sweet! Food is on point as well!... Read More Everything was worth every penny! Thank you again Mary and Jaimie! (:

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Colleen S

My husband and I just had our amazing wedding at Rams Head this past Saturday. It was more than I could have ever wished for. Jamie, the event coordinator, made this experience as stress-free and relaxed as possible. Planning a wedding for most brides is overwhelming, but as... Read More soon as we met Jamie, a huge weight was lifted off our our shoulders. We knew she would make sure it was perfect and it was! The venue is unique and gorgeous. The staff are incredible and the food is delicious! So many of our guests have already reached out to tell us how wonderful the people were, how delicious the food was, and how smooth the whole day went. I could not be more satisfied. Thank you Rams Head, and especially Jamie, for giving me and my husband the most amazing day of our lives. We will forever be grateful.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

Best place to have your wedding! I had my wedding there last night and it couldn't have been any better. Jamie and Mary went above and beyond. It was everything I always dreamed of. If you are looking for a wedding venue I highly suggest the Rams Head Inn.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Jeanne C

The Ram's Head Inn was the perfect place to have our wedding. Perfect in every way. The staff was spectacular, Jamie and Mary responded through out the planning process quickly to address any needs or questions, and in the month leading up to our wedding, they were on the spot... Read More perfection. They responded, sometimes with in minutes, to our questions and helped to make planning a breeze. The food was amazing, and with tons of food allergies in the family, the staff and kitchen were professional and worked hard to ensure that there would be no cause for concern. The grounds were picture perfect. We have so many amazing memories and beautiful photography. We chose the Rams Head Inn for three reasons; First, Jamie was a pleasure and easy to work with form the moment we met her; Second, the facilities were perfect for our ceremony with beautiful space for either and indoor or outdoor event; Third, the food was amazing! Added benefits included the ease of the location for our guests, great parking, and the history of the building. We had a wonderful wedding, and we can not wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Ram's Head Inn!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Jennifer L

I couldn't of imagined a better day or place to have our wedding reception. They have the most amazing people to help with everything and go above and beyond to make your day perfect

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Nicole S

Our wedding on 10/24/2015 was absolutely perfect! The staff, Mary and Jaime assured the event was planned with great detail and flawlessly executed. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Morgan G

For years, my parents have dined at Ram's Head Inn for special occasions. My mother and father love food and RHI is certainly a great place to find a delicious meal and quality service that truly makes it a special, fine dining experience. When Steve and I began our search... Read More for the location of our ceremony and reception, we at first had many disappointing encounters with OTHER vendors who were not accommodating, and seemed only interested in taking our money. However, the moment we walked into Ram's Head Inn, Mary was professional, courteous, patient, and helpful. That same day, we drove home, got our money, and came right back with our deposit. We couldn't have been any more excited. Over the eighteen months of our engagement, we visited RHI frequently to have a cocktail and eat, as well as to discuss the details of our wedding with Jamie and/or Mary. Each time we went, the staff welcomed us warmly. We absolutely fell in love with Ram's Head Inn for more than just our wedding-- we are now loyal customers. The day of our wedding went incredibly smooth and the service was top notch. From the moment we stepped into the gorgeous bridal suite, Mary offered the bridesmaids and me bagels, fruit, muffins and coffee. From our first-look photos, to the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, to our grand exit, we never had to think once about what was happening. Jamie and her staff ensured that each and every guest was happy and accommodated. They were professional, courteous, and overall a pleasure. Jamie even had our specialty cocktails waiting for us after we exited the ceremony-- which we certainly were ready for! She checked on us and our parents throughout the night, and she truly cared about making our night special. Not only was the service excellent, but the food was absolutely amazing. Cocktail hour was delicious and the displays were elegant and beautiful. As for dinner, our guests still are talking about the chicken pot pie appetizer and the Chateaubriand, and plan on returning for another meal. Our wedding day was fun, memorable, and perfect in every way possible, not only for our family, but also for the bride and groom. Thank you Jamie, Mary, Chef, and the Ram's Head Inn crew for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Morgan G

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Stephanie W

Ram's Head Inn is THE BEST! First, the level of service that the Rams Head team provides is top notch. Mary, their sales manager, was consistently responsive and never left any of my questions unanswered. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Mary,... Read More Jamie, the banquet manager, and the rest of their team did a fantastic job setting up the decor we provided, managing our large bridal party, and keeping us on schedule. Jamie made sure that my husband and I were happy all evening. Their team also cleaned up promptly and packed all of our decor safely at the end of the evening. Second, the setting, building, and grounds are BEAUTIFUL and well maintained. From the outdoor ceremony space, to the timbered ceilings, to the grand golden chandeliers in the reception hall, and the open covered patio for cocktail hour; all of our guests gushed over how beautiful everything was. Even the bar where we hosted the after party, and the rehearsal dinner room were beautiful and had a ton of charm. The bridal suite is HUGE and made the perfect setting for the girls and I to get ready. Thirdly, the food is SO good. Rest assured that your guests will not go hungry. We had so many compliments on the food, which we enjoyed as well. The menu choices are unique and tasty, with plenty of variety for everyone. I definitely recommend Rams Head Inn due to their fantastic service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility. If I could give them 10 stars, I would.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Christopher P

There are really no other words to describe our wedding other than amazing! Jamie and Mary made everything from our first visit with them, right up to the end of the wedding, an amazing experience. The food and service were awesome!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lisa A

We had such an amazing experience here. Mary helped us plan everything from beginning to end, I did not worry about a thing. The day of the wedding we had Jaime and she was outstanding! She was always there with whatever I needed and took ALL of our stress away. We were able to... Read More enjoy ourselves way more then I thought was going to happen! The food was great and we got so many compliments on the venue.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lisa A

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and this venue was perfect! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is outstanding. Mary helped us plan from beginning to end, there wasn't anything to stress about. On the day of the Wedding we had Jamie the banquet manager... Read More and she was amazing! She was always there with whatever me and my bridal party needed.. everything! Just her being there took all the "wedding stress" away and allowed us to fully enjoy ourselves. We can just tell that she loves what she does and she is really great at it. We really can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Our son and new daughter-in-law recently held their wedding and reception at the Ram's Head Inn. It was beautiful and they took great care of us. Jamie, the Banquet Manager, especially stands out as she was always on hand for anything we needed and often anticipated our... Read More needs. She was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

When we were looking for a venue to have my daughter's wedding, it was suggested that we look at the Ram's Head Inn. We thought that the Ram's Head would be out of our price range because after all, it IS the Ram's Head Inn. It turned out to be the most reasonably priced and... Read More what you got for your money was incredible. To be brief, the Rams Head was amazing and the food was incredible. We had a constant stream of people coming up to us saying how wonderful the meal was and how the room was so elegant. Then there is Jaimee..You can read all the posts here and they all talk about Jaimee. She works her ass off behind the scenes to be sure the event is perfect. On the wedding day, she was the bride's best friend and by the end of the night, she was like family to us. Jaimee was constantly asking if we needed anything and if we did, she would take care of it or get it for you. We can't say enough about her...Knowing she would be there made the stress of the day barely noticeable. So Jaimee, we thank you and wish you all the best. Tom and Jackie Nelson

INCREDIBLE WEDIING DAY!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Beth O

Our son and his new bride held their wedding at Ram's Head Inn yesterday. I cannot say enough about the staff and venue. It was everything what the bride and groom had dreamed of and the day went exactly as they had planned. Jamie and her staff do an AMAZING job. They are... Read More attentive without being intrusive and pleasant and courteous. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The guests raved about the wedding and reception and everyone had a wonderful time. THANK YOU to everyone at Ram's Head Inn for creating a magical day for our bride and groom

A flawless experience

Reviewed on 1/10/2015

Now that the holidays are through and the dust has settled on our wedding day, I can look back and say with confidence that choosing the Ram's Head Inn is the best choice we made. The staff, led by banquet manager Jamie, and Mary, who helped us every step of the way leading... Read More up to the big day, were exceptional in every way. The duo was easy to get along with, accommodating and really took the stress out of what I thought would be a hectic time. We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves without any concerns. You won't regret having your wedding at Ram's Head Inn. Anthony 11-1-2014

UNFORGETTABLE

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I can not say enough about how Jamie, the Banquet Manager at the Ram's Head Inn made my son's wedding unforgettable. She listened to all of my needs and followed through exactly how I wanted everything to look and be handled. It was an absolutely wonderful wedding,... Read More thanks in no small part to her participation and help.

Rams Head Inn...the best decision we made!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Laura D

I can't recommend them enough. Every single piece of our ceremony/reception was fantastic. Mary was so helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process and didn't forget a single thing we discussed! Joe and jaime were phenomenal maitre'd. My husband and I were... Read More treated like royalty! And so were our guests! The food, the service, the beautiful venue, the bridal suite that's yours all day, inside and outside ceremony location, basically anything a bride could possibly want all for the most reasonable price we found anywhere!!! This place is a gem and we highly highly recommend them!!

Ram's Head Romantic Bliss!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Ashley K

Such a beautiful site to have your wedding reception! Definetly worth it for your money!!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Jodi D

A beautiful place to get married. They only do one event for the day so there's no one rushing you about. The bridal suite (along with the food!) was what sold me on this venue. Huge rooms for the girls to get ready in. Mary and her staff were all super friendly and helpful.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Gretchen V

The Ram's Head is one of the most beautiful and classic venues in the area. The food was outstanding. The service was even better. The decor is so timeless and elegant that you will never regret having your wedding there. I dealt with Mary for my wedding planner and I felt like... Read More she was a friend of mine by the end of everything. They let me put my own spin on anything and everything I wanted. On top of everything, it was one of the most affordable venues I looked at. I have been to several weddings in this area and I think The Ram's Head Inn outshines them all. There is nothing "wedding factory" about it. I can't say enough good things about this venue and hope it continues to make brides as happy as it made me!

An Incredible Experience

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 claire m

Everything went like clockwork, we were ecstatic about the entire day!

Perfect reception!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Eileen D

The Ram's Head Inn is a GORGEOUS reception venue and exactly the kind of timeless elegance that my husband and I were looking for. It also has a very unique look -- it is certainly not your generic wedding factory. I especially like the cocktail hour room, which has brick floors... Read More and floor-to-ceiling windows next to a garden. Everything went extremely smoothly on the day of our wedding. All of the wait staff, the wedding coordinator (Mary) and the Maitre d' were all so friendly and attentive. And the food was amazing -- our guests couldn't stop raving about the food, especially the food during the cocktail hour. Both my husband and I were extremely pleased with everything on the wedding day. We only encountered one minor problem during the planning process: they twice changed their wedding coordinators since we booked them and both times, they did not tell us. Luckily, it did not hinder anything for our wedding day and the current wedding coordinator (Mary) is very professional and very responsive.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Kristin R

Even though I went through 4 banquet managers during the year and a month I had my wedding booked there, everything was perfect and went on just as planned. I am truly impressed with everything.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Sarah S

RHI was the perfect venue for my April wedding! I absolutely loved the main room and the cocktail hour was perfect. Maria was so helpful in every way and all of the wait staff was kind to my guests. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue!