R&G Photography

Based out of Salem, IL and available for travel worldwide

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

217 West Main Street, Salem, IL Based out of Salem, IL and available for travel worldwide (618) 740-1700

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Lea S

R&G Photography are an extremely talented couple of wedding photographers. I chose them for my Engagement and Wedding photos. Rachel and Garren are very professional and pleasant to work with. They work with each couple on an individual basis making specifications to meet... Read More your needs. They are very timely with the processing and delivery of your photos. I highly recommend these talented photographers. I hope to use them again for future endeavors.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Beth B

R&G Photography did our engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely loved working with Rachel and Garren! They are both so patient, kind, and willing to work with you. Rachel worked hard to capture every moment perfectly. I wanted someone who could just take over and get... Read More the job done and not have to keep giving them ideas. They did not disappoint! I love seeing my pictures everyday from our engagement session and wedding.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Beth Ann H

Rachel and Garren with R&G Photography are simply amazing. I really can't say enough wonderful things about their work, dedicated service and quality of work they did for our August, 2015 wedding. My husband and I hired R&G for our engagement pictures and wedding photos and had... Read More such a great time working with them for the entire process. Rachel is so kind and has wonderful ideas. They were efficient and organized and made sure to capture every moment of our big day! We received our photos back in just a few short weeks and I am obsessed with every single picture. I was very diligent when selecting the photographer for our wedding and would choose R&G Photography a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Miranda M

Rachel and Garren are AMAZING! They are so passionate about what they do, they even drove two hours to shoot our Champaign, IL wedding. She caught all of the emotion of the day and the pictures turned out amazing. She helped me nail down timelines, photo lists and more to... Read More make sure we got every shot we wanted out of the day. She even captured the excitement of our puppy (co-ring bearer) perfectly too. I highly recommend R&G, next time we need a family photo shoot, we are driving down to Salem!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I chose R&G photography to capture my wedding and highly recommend them for yours. They were so pleasant to work with and the images truly exceeded my expectations. I loved so many of the pictures that my house is covered in wedding day prints! ***Thank you, R&G photography,... Read More for perfectly capturing that day so that I can cherish the memories forever. You have found a repeat customer in me.

Excellent Team!

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Lisa C

Rachel and Garren were easy to work with and truly want the best for their clients. They take gorgeous pictures! We used them both for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I highly recommend them!

Beautiful pictures and albums

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Kelsey C

I know Garren and Rachel personally. They are great people: very kind, accommodating, down-to-earth, and funny. Overall, I thought they did a great job on my wedding photos. Most of the pictures were beautiful, focused, brightly colored, and creative. I received all the pictures... Read More they shot and the rights to the pictures on a CD so that I could print future copies. I also received a beautiful wedding album with the photos printed directly onto thick, cardboard pages. This is one of my favorite mementos from the day. Their prices are very cheap compared to most wedding photographers. Many photographers we looked at started around $5,000. We went with one of their most expensive packages, customized a bit, and spent $2500. My only complaint is that we did two special location shoots the day of the wedding, and the pictures from one entire location were ruined due to overexposure. We were never able to even see those shots because Rachel said they didn't turn out. Those were the pictures we were most excited about because the location was representative of my town. So, that was a real disappointment. We would have loved to have been given the shots even if they were too bright, etc.

Professional and Great to work with

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Kara-Mariah H

My wedding was September 21st 2013. I found them through a recommendation. They were so thoughtful and understanding of what I wanted. They even stayed later than expected! They also created a video of the wedding! I had no idea they were doing that! I highly recommend them for... Read More any event or milestone! You'll love them. Thanks again for everything!!!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Amanda L

I got married in May 2011. I chose to use R&G photography to do our wedding photos, and it was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding. Rachel and her husband Garren are such wonderful people. They took the time to make sure that we were getting all the photos that we... Read More desired during preparation all the way through the reception. They captured moments of my day that I never would have even thought about getting that I now cherish. So many things about your wedding day are never remembered, but thanks to R&G my husband and I can remember for a lifetime. Plus the quality of their photos are incredible. I have received so many compliments about how beautiful my wedding photos are. I truly have no complaints about my experience using R&G photography. The owners are amazing people who have such a talent for this business. If you are looking for quality photography from a personable and kind photographer, this is the place to use!!!!