Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment

3007 Cady Dr, Brighton, MI Serving All of Michigan (810) 610-6743

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lori M

We loved having Ryan and Shaun as our DJs at my daughters wedding reception. They provided us with exactly what we needed and some. They are extremely personable and professional. We met them at a wedding show and was so comfortable with them, that we immediately booked them! We... Read More knew right then they had to be our DJs. Besides be so friendly, they are prompt, responsive and very detail oriented! Look no further for your DJ's! You will be so glad you booked them! (Side note: our dance floor was packed all night!)

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Shelby M

R&R Sound and Lighting made my wedding what it was - we could not have had the amazing event we had without them! Ryan and Sean were the utmost professionals and gave us a great time. I worked primarily with Ryan leading up to the event, and he was so accommodating - he was even... Read More willing to custom mix his uplighting to give me the exact color scheme I'd hoped for. He found all the songs I wanted for our special day and was willing to incorporate every small detail I wanted. On the night of the wedding, Ryan and Sean went above and beyond to provide the ultimate stress free experience - they double checked bridal party names for announcements, dismissed tables for dinner, monitored the flow of the night to ensure everything ran smoothly - my groom and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The music selections were incredible and kept the party moving the whole night. They were accommodating to requests and played unconventional songs just to make our guests happy. The lights they used on the dance floor made the experience awe-inspiring. Everyone had so much fun, and people were complimenting the music all night long. Prices were beyond reasonable for comparable services in the area, and they went above and beyond to create the perfect experience for us. I could not recommend them highly enough. Ryan and Sean were friendly, engaging, and the best addition to our wedding we could have chosen.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Brianna J

We booked Ryan to do our lighting for our wedding in August. We love working with him so far! Unfortunately we already booked our DJ before meeting Ryan, otherwise we probably would have booked him. We're really excited to work with him! Will post another review as things... Read More progress!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Jake R

We absolutely loved working with Ryan! From the very first meeting we had with him, we knew we wanted R&R to do our wedding. Ryan has a very comfortable, friendly, and professional presence about him. His interest was in making sure that our reception party was the best that it... Read More could be, and he made it very easy to get everything that we wanted. We only needed R&R for a shorter amount of time, due to the organization of our reception. When Ryan discovered that we only needed him for a few hours, he upgraded his sound system to the next highest package that he offered, free of charge, just to make sure we were getting our money's worth! The party was absolutely fantastic and many of our guests told us that our dance party was the best they had been to at a wedding. Ryan played the songs we wanted played, gauged the crowd in order to play the right music at the right time, and made sure every special dance was announced and went smoothly. We have nothing but great things to say. Definitely recommend for any gig. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kate C

Ryan was perfect! Our best man contacted him the morning of the wedding with a strange request and he fit it right in with no problems! Our night was perfect and everyone had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mina E

We picked the DJ, lighting and photo booth package. Ryan delivered to perfection. From the get-go he was very approachable. He was organized and easy to reach, always available for assistance. My wife is Bosnian and I'm Egyptian and so there was a lot of mixing between Bosnian,... Read More Arabic and American songs. Ryan's mixing was phenomenal and the transitions were seamless; he kept the dance floor packed. The Lighting was exceptional and we got plenty of compliments on it. The photo booth was awesome, everyone got to keep a copy of the picks and so did we (in both a digital format and a hard copy as part of a photo album all our guests could sign). The only thing is that the props are limited which, in his defense, he forewarned us of. The wedding was a blast because of his hard work and dedication, and his love of what he does. Thank you Ryan!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Maple L

DJ Ryan and Shawn were an awesome team! We got married at the Ann Arbor City Club and DJ Ryan was familiar with the venue which was helpful in planning. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state so Ryan was super flexible in Skyping or Facetiming with us prior to the... Read More wedding. The lighting that they provided was amazing and everyone loved the monogram. Our guests had a fabulous time and we loved all the songs that were played. DJ Ryan also followed our guidance that we provided on the song choices. I would recommend R&R Sound and Lighting to anyone who is getting married in Michigan!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Rachel B

Worked with Ryan during the wedding planning, Jason was our DJ on our wedding day. These two make a great team because we could not have been happier with everything. They have a lot of experience and Jason had everybody on the dance floor the entire night. Fantastic service!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Ashley H

We were referred to Ryan from a friend and are so glad we listened! After price shopping he was the most affordable for our budget. He was quick to respond to our emails and was able to add on our ceremony music with only three days until the wedding. Then came our wedding day,... Read More everything was smooth from start to finish. After going to a wedding where there were crickets on the dance floor, we were thrilled to see ours was full all night long! Thanks so much Ryan! We would choose you again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Arminda H

R&R was the highlight of the night! They kept the party going and the dance floor full all night long! Both Ryan and Jason were VERY accommodating, keeping up with last minute changes, playing great music and Ryan even customized/remixed a song for my ceremony. They not only... Read More provided great DJ services for both our ceremony and reception, but went above and beyond. All my guests have complimented us on what a wonderful DJ we had. We have been told several times that our wedding was one of the best weddings a guest has been to. And we couldn't have done it without R&R! I highly recommend them. They are worth the price and in my opinion, your entertainment for your big day is not the thing you want to skimp out on. Their extra services including the photobooth, are also a huge hit. They also have a animated monogram! Which was so cool and they are the only company in Michigan to have such a thing! All the extras, all the time they put into our wedding, and music was worth every penny. THANK YOU R&R!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Alyssa B

Ryan and his team did an AMAZING job with our wedding! We could not have been happier with their work! The uplighting was absolutely beautiful and the moving monogram was stunning! Ryan had our dance floor packed all night! The pictures from the photo booth turned out great and... Read More were hilarious - it looked like everyone had a great time with it! The photo album turned out amazing! I would highly recommend going with R&R sound and lighting - you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Katie R

Ryan was nothing but amazing throughout the whole wedding DJ process! He was very helpful in providing tips to prepare for our wedding timeline. He was also great at improvising during the wedding when we had to make some last minute changes! I highly recommend R&R Sound and... Read More Lighting to any couple that is looking for a DJ for their big event!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Rebecca C

If I could put 10 out of 5 stars I would. If you want your wedding to be a awesome party I HIGHLY recommend R&R. Ryan and his assistant met us as we walked into the venue to go over any last minute changes and to make sure they could pronounce everyone's name correctly. They... Read More were like our wedding organizers for our reception. Everything at the reception ran so smooth thanks to them. As soon as our first dances were over the dance floor was packed the rest of the night. I don't just mean for a couple hours, it was packed the WHOLE night. So many people were dancing that people had to stand off the dance floor, and we didn't have a small dance floor! We filled out a form before the wedding and he made sure he had every song we wanted. My husband and I had the best day ever and we could not have done it without R&R. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Ryan and his team did an incredible job at our wedding. We told him that we wanted our dance floor full all night, and he delivered! It was literally packed from 8:30-midnight. He played all the songs we asked for, and just did an awesome job. I would not hesitate at all to hire... Read More him for your wedding or event. Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kortney S

So glad we went with Ryan for our June wedding. Easy to work with, knew what he was doing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Not to mention the awesome set up of lights he has to offer!! My venue mentioned to me at the end of the night how impressed they were with... Read More my DJ. They were very professional and made sure the night ran smoothly and according to schedule. As a bride it is very easy to get distracted and pulled away constantly at the reception and they were very patient with me yet still kept up with the schedule of things. We loved them!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

We happened to stumble across R&R when searching for a DJ for our wedding. After reading all of the great reviews that they had received, we decided that we would like to meet with them. We knew from our very first meeting that these guys were exactly what we were looking for.... Read More All of our meetings and discussions were very professional and each time we left feeling satisfied that our music was in good hands. On our wedding night, neither of us had seen the room or the lighting that was going to be used (we paid for a package that included up-lighting). Let me just tell you.... The room looked FANTASTIC. We were both blown away. The Emcee-ing was fantastic throughout the night and my wife and I were always kept in the loop as to what was going to be happening next. When it came time for the dancing to start, R&R really knew how to get the party going! They read the crowd and kept our dance floor packed all night long. A majority of our guests stayed dancing until the very end of the reception! I have gotten so many compliments about our wedding night. Everyone had such a fun time... Many people have told me it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to. I'd really like to thank R&R for creating such a fun atmosphere and keeping our dance floor going all night long. You guys rocked! If you're reading this and still deciding who to hire for your wedding, HIRE THESE GUYS! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We loved having R&R Sound and Lighting as our wedding DJs. They played the music at our ceremony, reception, and we also booked them for our photobooth. Ryan was so nice and fun to work with. Their team made our night run so smoothly and kept the party going on the dance... Read More floor. Book them for your wedding, you'll be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Cynthia

Ryan and jason could not have made me any more happier! I told them to take care of the music for me and they did just that! They worked the crowd, kept them dancing, we're a ton of fun, and very personable. I peeked back a few times, and they were having their own fun dancing... Read More and singing to each other behind the booth lol...that made me laugh! Thanks for being awesome you guys. I will definitely recommend you in the future

2016-05-29T20:59:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cynthia for choosing R&R for your special day! We love to entertain and I am glad that your guests enjoyed themselves as much as we did! I wish the both of you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

These guys deserve more than just 5 stars. They were very receptive to what our guests wanted and what I wanted. They had me dancing the night away!!

Guests said they made our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Heather W

Finding a perfect DJ service that will fit your needs while being professional can be hard. You worry about whether or not the DJ is going to get the crowd moving, whether they will be sensitive to your requests (if they honor them at all), and most importantly whether they will... Read More satisfy your guests. I have some regrets about my wedding (don't we all?!) but R&R is not one of them. Dare I say they were the best thing my husband and I did for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ and photo booth service. They were professional, but also knew how to have fun and made the dance floor the hottest place to be. The lighting was excellent and gave our already beautiful room that certain something that it needed. They were not only professional to our guests but treated them as friends-even the vendor staff got into the festivities! If you invest in ONE thing for your wedding, go with R&R. My guests said they will never forget them and that they made our wedding one of the best they've ever been to.

Was so happy on my big day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014

R&R sound did a fantastic job - we had our wedding at the Whitney and were so pleased with how they were attentive to our requests as well as our guests' tastes in music! You will not be disappointed :)