We make personal, lighthearted wedding films

In addition to the cinematic highlight style of our Short Films, we also have a unique documentary style with our Mini Movies. We have a passion for making wedding videos with personality that focus on you, your family, and friends. Our documentary style videos can be lighthearted and often times very funny, so it's a great way to remember those close to you. There is more info and videos on our website, www.randydiddly.com.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving Austin, San Antonio and beyond (512) 971-5996
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Katelyn R

Randy did a great job with our wedding video! A wedding video was honestly a last minute decision on our part and I am so grateful we went through with it. There is so much of the day that you don't remember, or only saw through your eyes, it was a blessing to be able to watch... Read More the sweet moments between the groom and the ringbearer, or watching the bridesmaids walk down the aisle, or to have video of my dad and I dancing, are just incredible! Most incredibly though, when Randy sent us the footage, he also sent a link of the audio that was recorded from my husband's mic. There were some really sweet moments on audio, and some that had me crying with laughter! I loved that extra unexpected bit.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ava G

David was so professional while videoing my wedding. He was kind and so easy to work with! All my emails for information were responded to very quickly and coordinating everything was so easy. I cannot wait to see my video! I know it’ll be fantastic. Randy Diddly also did my... Read More sister’s weddings and their video was fantastic. Very much recommend this company!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Tobi L

I recommend Randy Diddly to anyone I know getting married! The two who showed up to do my wedding were very professional and friendly! We hardly even realized they were there with a camera. The final product we got was amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jodi L

The video that Randy Diddly Filmworks did for my daughter’s wedding is amazing!! I have watched my copy over & over, since March! He was so easy to work with and we definitely received a memory that will last a lifetime with this video. I would suggest using them for an... Read More occasion!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Winifred S

Love love love!!! Great pricing! Was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Alicia M

Randy Diddly Filmworks did an amazing job on our wedding video! They were very professional, and got all of the shots we wanted. Flowers and food end when the night does, but our video will last forever. If you are on the fence, just do it!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 T B

I had the pleasure of enjoying the friendly professional service of Randy Didgly and I still to this day think of this company when I am at a wedding. Delivers what is promised. Goes the extra mile. I highly recommend RDF to anyone and I do this often.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Allison R

We used Randy Diddly Filmworks for our wedding video in June and it was one of the best decisions we made! We just recently got our short film video back and absolutely loved it. David caught so many sweet moments and we loved getting to relive our special day over and over.... Read More This was one of the last vendors I booked because I kept going back and forth on whether to get a videographer. In the end, I'm so glad we did and it's something we will treasure forever. David was affordable, easy to book, showed up on time, and most of the time I didn't even realize he was there. He got so many great shots. We added on the drone footage which was a special touch to see the venue in the hill country from that view point. I would definitely recommend Randy Diddly Filmworks to anyone looking for a great videographer!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kimberly B

David does the best work! He knows his stuff and is very talented. There's not one detail from my wedding day that was missing from our video. I'm so glad we chose Randy Diddley for our videographer and would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Allison B

Seriously THE BEST!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sydney J

David did such a amazing job capturing my entire wedding day! I would definitely recommend him to others! Throughout the wedding planning, he was very responsive and easy to get in touch with!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Jennifer L

We can't put into words how special this video is to us. David and his team were the absolute greatest to work with. His patience, creativity and amazing skills definitely made our day even more memorable that it already was/is. I will forever be grateful for choosing you to... Read More film the greatest day, thus far, of my life. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jacy B

Randy Diddly team is absolutely amazing. They were awesome to work with. Definitely recommend them!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Tammie E

The absolute best videographer ever!! Gillian captured every perfect detail of our wedding! I'm so pleased and would recommend them to everyone! Our video is simply amazing!!!

2016-12-23T12:27:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congrats!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Ashley A

We absolutely loved our wedding video. David made our day very special by communicating with us the entire time on plans and expectations. He coordinated with our photographer to capture our most special moments. He took the utmost care in helping us preserve our wedding day. We... Read More highly recommend!

2016-12-23T12:28:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We're so honored to be a part of it. Congrats!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Victoria C

I had David as my videographer and he was so nice! The video came out better than I could have dreamed it would. It really captured the special moments during our big day and I felt like he made an effort to get all of the guests in the video.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Emily B

They were incrediable and my video was amazing! Just like reliving the whole night all over again. I would definitely hire them again!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

Dave did an amazing job on our wedding. The videography was excellent and he was great to work with. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kristie S

David with Randy Diddly Studios is amazing!! I waited till the very last minute (3 days before) my wedding to book a videographer and not only did David make it happen for us, He drove all the way from Texas through pouring rain to make sure he was there for our special day!! He... Read More was great!!! And we love everything about our video!! Best last minute decision we made!! Thank you David!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica

We are so grateful for the wonderful work that David and Gillian from Randy Diddly Studios did for our weddings. I have a very large family and they captured great moments with everyone. We are not used to being photographed or filmed, but they are so professional and fun that... Read More we were always at ease. We highly recommend David and his team at Randy Diddly Studios for any of your wedding photography and videography needs!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kylie D

Absolutely recommend David Rabalais and his whole crew! Very helpful, patient and fun to work with. Our wedding video is something we will always cherish!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jordan L

Great mini movie!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashten C

Before I even became a bride I knew that when that day came I would want a mini video of it. My husband and I decided on a budget and a priority list and the wedding video ended up being one of our last decisions to make. We went back and forth on whether or not we should do... Read More one because we were at the end of our budget and it wasn't a necessity for the wedding. I had contacted other vendors and their prices were way out of our budget. I was really disappointed until I ran across a friend of mine and her wedding video. I called David and the pricing was reasonable and the quality was exactly what I was looking for. Out of all the decisions I had to make during the wedding planning process this was honestly they best one! I am not exaggerating when I say that I have watched our video at least 50 times if not more! It is a reminder of how special that day was and it makes me so happy that I can have it to look back on years from now! I have had many compliments from my friends and other brides who would like David to do their video as well! I was very pleased with this work and would recommend him to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexis H

David is an incredible videographer - very kind, professional, and laid back! He definitely made my husband & I feel very comfortable (we don't get in front of the camera often :) ). He offers great packages for every budget and his quality is top notch! David, thank you so much... Read More for being a part of our special day & capturing all of our wonderful memories! Love, The Peterson's

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Scarlett G

David was awesome! He did a mini movie for my daughter's wedding in January 2016 His mini movie was perfect! It included all the important moments without having lots of extra footage that we didn't need. He was personable, on time and stayed to the very end! After the... Read More wedding, he always responded quickly to emails and request Great value, I highly recommend!

David Rabalais

I'm David. You're probably wondering why my name isn't Randy. Well to tell you the truth, there never was a Randy. The company was named after a guitar joke and the punch line was "Randy Diddly!" A brief history: After the Marine Corps, I started my career in television production, while earning a degree in Music Media. At first, Randy Diddly was a recording studio, but we started making wedding videos in 2011. We liked the weddings so much better that we closed the recording studio and now do weddings full time.