We love weddings!

We have a passion for making wedding videos with personality that focus on you, your family, and friends. Our unique documentary style is the best way to capture an unscripted event, such as a wedding. Our videos are lighthearted and often times very funny, so it's a great way to remember those close to you. There is more info and videos on our website, randydiddly.com.

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving Austin, San Antonio and beyond (337) 212-1727

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sydney J

David did such a amazing job capturing my entire wedding day! I would definitely recommend him to others! Throughout the wedding planning, he was very responsive and easy to get in touch with!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Jennifer L

We can't put into words how special this video is to us. David and his team were the absolute greatest to work with. His patience, creativity and amazing skills definitely made our day even more memorable that it already was/is. I will forever be grateful for choosing you to... Read More film the greatest day, thus far, of my life. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jacy B

Randy Diddly team is absolutely amazing. They were awesome to work with. Definitely recommend them!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Tammie E

The absolute best videographer ever!! Gillian captured every perfect detail of our wedding! I'm so pleased and would recommend them to everyone! Our video is simply amazing!!!

2016-12-23T12:27:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congrats!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Ashley A

We absolutely loved our wedding video. David made our day very special by communicating with us the entire time on plans and expectations. He coordinated with our photographer to capture our most special moments. He took the utmost care in helping us preserve our wedding day. We... Read More highly recommend!

2016-12-23T12:28:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We're so honored to be a part of it. Congrats!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Victoria C

I had David as my videographer and he was so nice! The video came out better than I could have dreamed it would. It really captured the special moments during our big day and I felt like he made an effort to get all of the guests in the video.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Emily B

They were incrediable and my video was amazing! Just like reliving the whole night all over again. I would definitely hire them again!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

Dave did an amazing job on our wedding. The videography was excellent and he was great to work with. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kristie S

David with Randy Diddly Studios is amazing!! I waited till the very last minute (3 days before) my wedding to book a videographer and not only did David make it happen for us, He drove all the way from Texas through pouring rain to make sure he was there for our special day!! He... Read More was great!!! And we love everything about our video!! Best last minute decision we made!! Thank you David!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica

We are so grateful for the wonderful work that David and Gillian from Randy Diddly Studios did for our weddings. I have a very large family and they captured great moments with everyone. We are not used to being photographed or filmed, but they are so professional and fun that... Read More we were always at ease. We highly recommend David and his team at Randy Diddly Studios for any of your wedding photography and videography needs!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kylie D

Absolutely recommend David Rabalais and his whole crew! Very helpful, patient and fun to work with. Our wedding video is something we will always cherish!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jordan L

Great mini movie!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashten C

Before I even became a bride I knew that when that day came I would want a mini video of it. My husband and I decided on a budget and a priority list and the wedding video ended up being one of our last decisions to make. We went back and forth on whether or not we should do... Read More one because we were at the end of our budget and it wasn't a necessity for the wedding. I had contacted other vendors and their prices were way out of our budget. I was really disappointed until I ran across a friend of mine and her wedding video. I called David and the pricing was reasonable and the quality was exactly what I was looking for. Out of all the decisions I had to make during the wedding planning process this was honestly they best one! I am not exaggerating when I say that I have watched our video at least 50 times if not more! It is a reminder of how special that day was and it makes me so happy that I can have it to look back on years from now! I have had many compliments from my friends and other brides who would like David to do their video as well! I was very pleased with this work and would recommend him to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexis H

David is an incredible videographer - very kind, professional, and laid back! He definitely made my husband & I feel very comfortable (we don't get in front of the camera often :) ). He offers great packages for every budget and his quality is top notch! David, thank you so much... Read More for being a part of our special day & capturing all of our wonderful memories! Love, The Peterson's

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Scarlett G

David was awesome! He did a mini movie for my daughter's wedding in January 2016 His mini movie was perfect! It included all the important moments without having lots of extra footage that we didn't need. He was personable, on time and stayed to the very end! After the... Read More wedding, he always responded quickly to emails and request Great value, I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kary P

Amazing! Very easy and great to work with. We love our video so much and have received so many compliments. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Marci A

We are so happy that we used Randy Diddly Studios to film our wedding. We LOVE our wedding video! On the wedding day, he was so kind and patient towards me and all of the wedding party. Throughout the planning process, they were so quick at responding to emails. They make sure... Read More that they send you your mini movie to approve it before it's finalized. They finished our video in less than 2 weeks! Our mini movie is so special to us and our family. This was the best purchase we made and a MUST for all couples getting married!! We highly recommend Randy Diddly Studios! �

2016-10-26T09:47:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having me! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad you liked your video.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily W

Randy Diddly did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! I am so excited to have such a beautiful video to share and look back on for many years to come. David was prompt, friendly, and attentive, and the end result is proof of his great quality of work!! Thank you... Read More David!! Emily & Nick

2016-10-26T09:49:12 Response from the vendor

Wow thanks! It was so great getting to know you and your family. I'm glad you liked your video!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rea F

I highly recommend Randy Diddly! From the beginning, Dave was great and his prices are very competitive for the Austin area. I booked Dave pretty early in the process, and he responded to all of my emails quickly and answered all of my questions. Coordinating with Dave was... Read More breeze! On the day of the wedding, Dave and Gillian arrived on time and were such professionals. They got really good footage but were never intrusive. Honestly, I didn't even know they were there during the ceremony or reception. Yet, they got such awesome footage! When I got my mini movie and full length movie, I was surprised by how much they captured. No detail was too small or too minor. Both movies were well edited and executed. I've had several family members and friends tell me how much they loved the mini movie! If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding, look no further. Book Randy Diddly now! You won't regret it!

Wedding Videography

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Paige M

Our videographer, Bryce, spend the majority of the day with us while we were getting ready, and stayed until the end of the reception. Great service, and every video that I have seen from Randy Diddly Studios has been excellent.

Videographer!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Hannah H

Everyone was so nice & so easy to work with! You didn't even notice they were filming the entire time! Can't wait to see my video!

Videographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Samantha M

Loved him. He's so funny and easy to work with. We look forward to seeing our video!

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Katherine H

The team from Randy Diddly Studios is very laid back and easy to work with. They weren't awkward filming precermony, which I was concerned about! I can't wait to see the video; I know it will be fabulous!

Video

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Lindsay L

One of the best things that we decided to have at our wedding. I couldn't give a solid rating for quality due to the fact that I haven't seen my video and my wedding was at the begining of the year. For the most part he was amazing, very sweet and I think he got a lot of great... Read More stuff on cam. I have seen his other works and they did come out great. It just takes a while to get back to the customer. All in all, very pleased.

Videographer

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Lacie Jo H

So much fun to work with!

Dave Rabalais

I, David Rabalais, have a background in television production and I also used to own a recording studio. The studio was named after a guitar joke and the punch line was "Randy Diddly!" So there is no actual Randy, but that's ok. We started making wedding videos in 2011 at our location in Louisiana, but then we moved to Austin in 2013. Weddings make up the majority of our work and that's just the way we like it.