Dietary Options

Sugar Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Raquel Moore, Bryson City, NC (828) 508-0177

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Kayleigh V

Thank you, Raquel! Absolutely fantastic dessert and incredibly easy to work with. She was professional and delivered even after some confusion (entirely our fault). We could not have been happier with her communication, creativeness, and professionalism. The mini cheesecakes... Read More were the biggest hit but everything tasted amazing and looked beautiful. Thank you so much Raquel!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Melissa H

If I could give this a no star, I would. Bottom line, 11 days before my wedding, Raquel increased her quote to $200.00 more than what was agreed upon. When I asked why, directly, she provided a quote and had added on charges to the end written in pen. When I provided my quote,... Read More proving that we didn't agree on that, she merely responded with that she was sorry she couldn't come to an agreement, and she was sending back the Hold check. The rest of the vendors were fantastic. But this one, was absolutely unprofessional, and undependable. If you want someone who will be able to do you wedding cake for you, please find someone else. She doesn't make her own fillings either and the business is out of her home in the middle of no where. I wish I would've known! Let me just tell you, she better be thankful I immediately found a professional cake designer, or else it wouldn't just be this review I would write. Please do yourselves a favor and find a professional, its not worth the aggravation or cost of driving all the way out there, just to have her try to overcharge you and then let you down on the most important day of your life. NEGATIVE -5 stars!