Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Programs, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

260 1/2 Chestnut Street, Mifflinburg, PA (570) 541-5609

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jess D

Getting to work with Raspberry Creative was one of my favorite parts about my wedding! After just my first meeting with Bethann, I knew I wanted to have her design all of my wedding stationery. She listened to my design ideas and worked with me on all edits. Bethann was... Read More creative, understanding, and very responsive. Bethann and Jen made my save the dates, invitations, programs, escort cards, and itineraries, and each piece was better than I envisioned! They were so good that I had several people tell me that they were keeping my invitation because it was so beautiful! I LOVE Raspberry Creative, and I am looking for an excuse to have them make something else for me! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful stationery - it will be a great experience! :-)

Amazing custom wedding invites

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Kate A

Bethann is amazing! I live in Atlanta and found Bethann's company on-line. She was able to design a perfect invitation for my wedding long distance. We talked on the phone and emailed back and forth, and when she was finished she mailed my invites to me. Her prices are... Read More fantastic. I would highly recommend her to anyone.