Wedding Photography and Video.

Professional Photography and Video Production with decades of experience doing Weddings, Engagements and Special Events. We are dedicated to create the memories of your big day with a special eye for wonderful pictures; we will work hard to ensure our clients are completely satisfied.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

5540 Cypress rd, Plantation, FL Broward, Miami, Palm Beach, Fl Keys (754) 300-6443

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Richard S

We are beyond happy with Ray Photography & Video. Erick made sure to capture every moment of our special day. His professionalism and attention to details exceeded our expectations. Thanks Ray Photography & Video!

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Taylor M

Erick and Carlos were amazing. They were kind and patient. He was on time and everything seemed to go smoothly. would reccomend him again and agin

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Yareli S

We used Erick for his photography & videography services for our wedding 2/9/18 and I am overly pleased with the service we received. From the time before the wedding making sure we were on the same page on what my vision was in pictures as well as for the video, I knew that... Read More Erick was going to be professional and punctual. On our wedding day, he did not disappoint and surpassed every expectation we had for him. He was on time, and was able to drive the flow of the pictures. He captured great candids, as well as planned pictures of my groom and I, as well as with our families. Erick has been such a pleasure to work with, I know from planning my own wedding how stressful things can get, and it is so important that your vendors work with you. He did just that and I 100% recommend for you to use him for your big day! THANK YOU ERICK!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Guillermo C

Thank you very much for an amazing experience on our wedding day. All the little details sure made a difference for us!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Martha B

RayPhotography&Video did an excellent job at my wedding. Erick was very professional and reliable. He was able to capture the most important moments of the ceremony and reception. The quality of the photos was amazing. My husband and I were very pleased with his work.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Michael P

Erick did an awesome job with everything at our wedding! We had him for our photography, and wedding video, and he did not disappoint! Everything came out looking wonderful, and we have received many compliments! He even set up a photo booth at our wedding which was a huge hit!... Read More Erick offers a truly amazing value, and he is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Sheena O

Omg Ray Photography & Video did an AMAZING JOB! I had a pleasure of working with Erick and another photographer they were Phenomenal! I Love my pictures and video!! Great Job guys!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Camille A

Ray was truly a blessing. He took time and help myself and our family get together and made it all come together. The photos are to die for. I would def use him again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Claudia R

Erick was awesome, from the moment he arrived til the moment he left everything was perfect. The pictures are wonderful, great service!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Lesbia G

Great experience and outstanding pictures. Erick is very professional, on time, and quick to get to business, great pricing, great photography equipment, I mean I can not ask for more, you want pictures for your event Ray Photography and Video are the professionals that will... Read More work with you to maximize your experience. P.S: the pictures look like out of a Vogue Magazine.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Djonathan A

Ray Photography & video is awesome, my beautiful wife and I very much appreciate your service.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Melissa R

Wonderful service and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Maria A

Erick and his partner did a great job on our wedding date. They took lots of beautiful pictures. We recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Joycelin B

Erick and his team did an amazing job taking pictures and videos. They really captured our special night beautifully. I would definitely recommend this company for your photography and videography needs!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Carlos F

Great work and quality service, I highly recommend Ray Photography & Video. I had the pleasure of meeting its CEO , Eric was very flexible and easy to work a budget with. The final product was more than I asked for and I believe I'll work with Ray Photography & Video again in... Read More the future.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jennifer M

Erick did an amazing job and the price was incredible. He touched base before the wedding, arrived on time, and was very professional, friendly and patient. He even included video and a photo booth in our package. It was, by far, a better value than any other photographer,... Read More and I searched and searched. We were extremely happy with his service and would recommend them to any bride planning her wedding. Thank you for capturing our best moments on our special day!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Joe L

Erick was an amazingly patient and meticulous photographer and videographer. He was fair with his pricing and delivered our photos to us amazingly quick. Will be recommending him for my brothers upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 J P

Great value! Very professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Dara G

Erick was amazing from day one, always willing to answer any questions and takes the time to learn about us and what we needed/wanted. He took amazing pictures and had such a great personality. He was attentive and answered all calls text and emails very quickly and also did a... Read More wonderful job on our engagement photos. I would definitely recommend him to others for weddings and other occasions.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Sunieta G

Erick and his team are amazing. I hate taking pictures and didn't feel like I was with him and his team. My wedding pictures came out great and he delivered the digital copies to me within days. Definitely will use again for any event that requires pictures - would even fly... Read More him to NY since my wedding was a designation wedding. Thanks Erick!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Maitey E

Ray Photography & Video Did an outstanding job on our photos and video. My husband and I was very pleased and happy with the service. As a bride, you don't have time to really see your wedding details come to life because the day is so overwhelming. Erick was able to capture... Read More details, the special moments of our special day. I cannot stop watching my video. Erick was very professional and he made my wedding party and my guest feel very comfortable and beautiful. I'm looking forward to use their services again in other life events. Great job!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Missie F

Erick was very professional and great to work with. We are pleased with our wedding video and would highly recommend Ray Photography & Video.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 bruce a

Erick and his team made a beautiful video and memorable pictures.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Hasting B

Erick is an amazing photographer and very professional. He captured every spectacular moment of our wedding day with the most breathtaking photos and video. In addition, he has a wonderful personality and helps to make your day as stress-free as possible! His work is AMAZING!... Read More My husband and I are so happy that we chose to have Erick to be a part of our day! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Elyssa B

I highly recomend Eric and his team. They are very professional and reliable. The photos and video captured my wedding day perfectly.

Meet The Manager

Ray Photography

Professional Photographer and Video Producer. Weddings and Special Events. Excellent quality and decades of experience