Raymond Williams Entertainment

Middle Island, NY

It's Not What We Do, It's How We Do It

We create the memory you dreamed of your entire life. Celebrate and dance to your favorite songs while we rock-out with your guests. From simple to extravagant, Bringing People and Parties Together is what we do best. You are planning one of the biggest celebrations of your life with your closet family and friends in attendance.Your entertainment should be a reflection of you, a musical extension of your and taste. All great parties start and end with great music. Being consistent is not a coincidence it's a choice.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

West Bartlett Road, Middle Island, NY

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 MONIQUE M

ULTIMATE SOUNDS!! Raymond came HIGHLY recommended by a close friend who attended a previous wedding. The first call made to him was everything outside of ordinary, Raymond to my surprise conducted a mini interview he wanted to know all about the vision for our wedding. I... Read More must tell you I was taken a back in a great way. We couldn't wait to sit and conduct business. We met with 14 months before our big day. Needless to say the level of professionalism was like no other, Raymond greeted us well dressed incorporating our wedding colors in is attire. Totally impressed I was. Raymond began providing information on what he does, moments later there was nothing left to do besides signing that contract. He instantly became a part of the wedding family. 14 months of planning musical selections with him was pain free he also suggested a few things along the way. Raymond made us feel like we were his only clients as he poured unlimited attention onto us correspondence was timely and he always made himself available. He was big on welcoming suggestions. Fast forward to 9/3/15 our magical day. Words can't expressed how Raymond "Rocked" our wedding. It's been almost two months and my guest are still bragging about the music. The dance floor was full at all times, my cousin said her feet felt like butter after dancing but she was not getting off that dance floor because the music was like no other. As a Bride I too never got off the dance floor, this was a great way of two stepping with my guest, as no one was in their seats. Raymond gave us all his talent. My guest are raving from all age range and nationality, and i Love it. Bottom line is Raymond destroyed the turn tables and definitely broke a few needles that evening...and to top things off he was able to pleasantly please my mom, as she is a music junkie LOL. Lets talk about Mr. Brad the MC, he kept the crowed alive had lots of jokes and the voice for MCing. My guest loved him. RWE was all that we expected and more. Professionals til the end. Investing in RWE was the best $ spent. We also had a wedding CD mixed by Raymond, I was speechless when we received it. JOB WELL DONE ! Guest said the cd is on instant re-play. Raymond and his Crew made our day extra special. Book RWE for your next event...trust me you won't be disappointed ! Mr. Raymond Williams is the definition of AWESOMENESS !!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 LaToya P

These people turned my wedding into a nightclub. The MC Brad was great kept everybody on the dance floor and was in the middle of it all not just on the sidelines shouting out things here and there. Raymond - the DJ - AMAZING, he's the one I met with we spoke he worked with me... Read More 100% of the time, he was patient and responded to all my crazy request in no time, he told me to make a must play list, I did, and he did in turn played everything I wanted to hear. My family is from Trinidad so it was very important to have calypso/soca played and the last hour of the wedding that is all that was played. Like my cousin had said I've never seen a wedding turn into a soca party. They are the best! I loved them I just recently got back my zap shots and video and I loved it, if I could post it with this review I would. Raymond I love you, brad I love you! If you choose them, and you should, ask for brad as your MC. A-MAZ-ING!

What was it???

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Marie-Yolaine E

Where do I begin...Was it the professional inquiry to our request for information? the professional meeting with a presentation of services? a clear explanation of how we can help him help us make our day wonderful? his attention to detail? his hilarious hype-man? his... Read More remembering to play my 'housemusicallnightlong' mix? It was ALL of that and more. Our guests are STILL telling us how much they enjoyed our reception. My too favorite memories of the day were sitting in the bridal suite and hearing nothing but music and laughter coming from the reception room before our entrance. I exhaled. Everyone is having a good time. Yay! When we entered, instead of having everyone sit and watch us, Raymond and his hype man invited everyone on to the danced floor "who loved" us to come and celebrate with us AND sandwich us in the biggest group hug ever! My prayer for you Raymond is you get more and more opportunities to bless people the way you blessed Brad, me, our families and friends with a wonderful day full of memories that will last a lifetime! xoxo Marie T

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bradley T

WOW! Picking our DJ was the 1st choice we made after the location. And our DJ - DJ Raymond Williams was by far the best investment to set the atmosphere. His attention to detail is amazing. His work on our wedding starts months in advance. We met with him face to face so he... Read More could understand who we were. And what we wanted. Who does that?!! DJ Raymond. He kept the party going. His Emcee was funny, engaging, and kept the party jumping. So whether it was old school, house music, R&B - he was on it. EVERYBODY loved him. My bride was happy. He was worth the investment!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jenelle L

I can't stop raving about RWE! My wedding day was absolutely perfect, and not only because I was marrying my hubby :) From Day One, I felt very comfortable with Raymond, and we loved how organized he was. He scheduled three Skype meetings with us, where we discussed what songs... Read More to play at which moments, as well as reviewing the bridal party's entrances, and the overall flow of the reception. I always knew that I wanted the reception to be a big party, where no one had the chance, or wanted to sit down, and we got just that! I danced the night away, and have zero regrets. In fact, I wish I could do it all over again! It's been two months and I'm still getting compliments from our guests about how great the wedding and DJ was. I will recommend RWE to anyone I know who's planning an event, and will use him myself in the future.

2015-10-24T11:12:49 Response from the vendor

Yes!!! Let's do it again next week, we're ready. We had such a great time with your guests, it was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jamarl S

Exactly What We Wanted When my wife and I began to plan our wedding, we were advised that other than the food, what would make our wedding truly successful was the DJ entertainment. RWE provided exactly what my wife and I were hoping for during our reception. We always... Read More imagined a wedding in which our guests would have the best time possible-- memories of everyone of dancing and laughing all night long. RWE gave us just that, playing the music that we wanted and keeping everyone entertained throughout our entire reception. Being of West Indian descent, my wife and I wanted that to be reflected throughout the reception. We had Skype meetings with Raymond to discuss exactly what kind of music we wanted to hear, especially focusing on reggae and soca, as well as other special requests. Raymond, and his RWE team was very professional, and organized the reception according to when food would be served, and the best music to create the most seamless experience possible. Simply put, our wedding reception will be remembered for great memories of laughing and dancing, which is largely due to RWE. I would absolutely recommend RWE to anyone looking for a unique, personalized, and unforgettable experience.

2015-10-24T09:58:43 Response from the vendor

Having a client such as yourself and Mrs. Stephens who allow us to do what we do makes our (job) performance smooth and effortless. When you invite people who like to party, it makes it so much easier to give you the celebration you envisioned.... Read Less Read More

Everything I expected and more!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

I've attended 2 weddings that Ebony connections has provided the music and entertainment and I always said if I ever got married I had to have Ebony Connections and I was NOT disappointed at all. Our guests had such a great time! I would definitely recommend them!

Made the reception

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Alicia R

All I wanted for my reception was for everyone to have fun and interact with each other. Ebony Connections made that happen. They had something for all ages and didn't just play music they entertained. People from other receptions were asking us what was going on it was the best... Read More wedding reception in the building. In addition many people who attended asked for their information and or said they did an excellent job. They are professional and can read the crowd. It was worth the money that is one thing about my wedding I would not change.

Wedding of the Century

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Denise D

Ebony Connections accommodated all of our requests for our wedding. They definitely provided quality service. They incorporated all the music we requested with smooth and seamless transitions. The dance floor stayed packed the whole night. Comments we received from our... Read More guests included: “Wow this was the wedding of the century.” “I don’t get out much but I had such a great time at your wedding.” "The one thing I remembered about your wedding was the great music. Weddings are usually boring and kind of dead, but your wedding was the best."

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Crystal G

I was recently married on 10/5/14 and the company I chose for entertainment is Ebony Connections. We chose them because we went to a wedding that they did and had a blast. Entertaining our guest was very important to us and we were not disappointed. Every person we have spoken... Read More to that came to our wedding raved how good of a time they had. This company is very professional and affordable and gets the job done. When my in-laws renew their vows in two years, we already know where to come for entertainment. Ebony Connections. Thano you for making my wedding day a day to remember.

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 brianna g

My guests cannot stop talking about how much fun my wedding was and how great the dj was. My guests and I were entertained from the moment we walked into the reception the music was amazing. The dance floor was packed all night! Ray was very professional and organized with all... Read More music details of the wedding! He showed up on time and was truly a pleasure to work with!! I would recommend him to every single bride out there!!!!!!!!!

High Energy

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Carlene B

EC was outstanding! They kept the dancefloor packed and our guest entertained from beginning to end. They created nice transitions. The MC had High Energy and I enjoyed how EC incorporate some guest participation. WONDERFUL!!

Ebony Connections is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Melanie W

Ray was recommended by my aunt who had recently been to a wedding where he was the DJ. He came to see us to go over everything and was very personable, smiling and organized. He even had a timeline for the reception. He left nothing out in his paperwork. He suggested songs for... Read More first dance, father daughter dance, music to play during, list of everyone entering reception, etc. We signed up right away! We love him! He made sure to get information from us before the wedding by sending email reminders. He even made the suggestion a week before to get gift cards for our guest for who traveled the farthest, or first to RSVP, etc.The day was spectacular and he made it even better. He had everyone saying how great a DJ he was, including our photographer and videographers. We loved the flow of music througout. It was an amazing day! My husband and I are so GLAD we listened to my aunt!!!!!

Ebony Connections did a great job!!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 alexis h

Ebony Connections Inc. was EXCELLENT!!! I couldn't ask for anything better. They came and did their things. They played everything we wanted and more!!! They had all my guest on the floor dancing all night!!! The service was great. They are VERY professional. For you wedding you... Read More need to use them. You wont be disappointed. You would be very happy with the great job they do. Raymond the owner of the company is a great guy. I got married in March and till this day we still keep in contact. We built a great friendship. Make sure you use Ebony Connections for you wedding!!! Ahmed Ellis

I wish I could give more Stars***********

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Christine M

Let me just say this, if you are thinking about using another entertainment company, your SHOULD NOT!!!! Ebony Connections (EC) was the first entertainment company we interviewed. No one else we interviewed after could compare, professionally or in price. We got an AMAZING... Read More value. Ray was extremely professional at all times, and went out of his way to accommodate us. He made house calls/visits and kept us informed throughout our entire planning process. My husband and I are both Jamaican and wanted a DJ that could satisfy both our family, friends, and coworkers. At our first meeting he showed us a video from a reception that blew our minds. It looked like carnival in Trinidad, people dancing, waving napkins, and just having a good ol' time. We knew then that EC was going to be our entertainment company. The only reason we didn't book them after our first meeting, is because we promised we would interview at least 3 vendors, from each category of vendors that we needed for our wedding. I only made phone calls to 2 other entertainment companys sand didn't even bother meeting them because the could not compare to what EC was giving us. Flashing forward to our wedding reception, which was a few days after Hurricane Sandy (the biggest storm to affect the tristate area). Ray's professionalism never wavered. Ray and his staff showed up to our reception promptly, suited and booted, all without power in his house and during a gas crisis. We could not thank him enough. He even agreed , 2 days before our wedding to play during our cocktail hour, when the band we booked could not make. Yes 2 days before!!!! At our reception, before all of our guest entered the main dining room, he asked if we were prepared for what was about to go down. Honestly we had no idea. EC ROCKED our reception. It was beyond our wildest imaginations. Everyone was on their feet all night, From young, 4 years old, to my husband's 80 year aunts. The fun was non-stop. Everyone kept asking us where we found our entertainment company. My friend came up to me, during the reception, and said I have to use EC for my wedding next year. Our parents received phone calls for weeks about how our wedding was the BEST wedding they have EVER been to, and I know it is all thanks to EC. Don't get it confused, not only was the music on POINT, but our video montage was spectacular (not a dry eye in the room), our gobo matched exactly with our favors, everyone loved seeing themselves on the screens with the zap shots, which were ALL prepared and provided by EC. The list goes on and on and I could write for days, but I will leave anyone looking for an entertainment company with this, you would be doing your wedding day a disservice if you don't book EC. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary, because we will be using EC again!!!!!

Ebony Connections did their thang!!!! (Wedding 8/12)

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Sandra L

Ebony Connections is organized and professional. The value of service was definitely more than expected. I couldn’t ask for a more understanding and patience DJ. I was a little skeptical at first because I am a perfectionist and this was my first time using Ebony Connections... Read More but I must say, they really did their thing!!!! Since there were different cultures there, Raymond satisfied both and my guests are still talking about my wedding until this day. From their words, it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. Raymond and Brad even got the older folks on to the dance floor now that is saying something! Thanks again Raymond for making my day that much special because I feel that the MUSIC makes the party and you made it into a wedding partayyyyy to remember! I only have good praise and fond memories of my special day. I highly recommend.

Outstand Presentation

Reviewed on 4/13/2012 Takisha B

Ebony Connections provided the music and entertainment for my wedding (March 31, 2012) they did an outstanding job. They played games, provided props - they definitely keep the crowd entertained. The music selection & coordination was outstanding. There was certain parts... Read More during my ceremony that I left the music selection up to the DJ and I was extremely pleased with the DJ selections. Since my wedding, I have received numerous calls from guest stating that the DJ and host was excellent, Ebony Connections did an outstanding job! I would definitely seek their help again....If you are looking for an upbeat host and a knowledgeable DJ - look no further Ebony Connection is your company.

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 michelle d

Ebony Connections was referred to us by our banquet manager. They were the first DJ company we met with and knew we were going to book with them. They offered all the services we wanted and at a great price. The day of our wedding they didn't disappoint. Our families are very... Read More religious and conservative and the way they moved the crowd caused everyone to be up on their feet. My family is still talking about our wedding as the best they've ever gone to. They were very attentive, timely and professional throughout the entire process. They're absolutely awesome!!

A "Must Have" at your wedding

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Joan C

I heard this company at another wedding and decided that we would have them perform at our wedding. They were professional from start to finish and you could not beat the price. I have since used them at my baby shower.

We danced the night away

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 wendy g

I first met ebony connections at my daughter,s wedding and they did a wonderful job ,the guest could not stop talking.When I decided to get married two years later I knew who my Dj was and they had the guest partying the night away . When ever there is a function for my... Read More friends or relatives we will be calling ebony connections.

Ebony Connections you Rock

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Francis W

I must say the Raymond & Brad (R&B) of Ebony Connections made Natalie and Francis' wedding a true expierence to remember. I have been to many weddings but from start to finish Ebony Connections were professional and added that personal touch which one looks for in there... Read More entertainment needs. Uncle Ray as he is affectionately called among family members ( same Last name ) no relations. was on time with the music that kept the party rocking from start to finish and his main man Brad provided the professionalism that you would expect from a MC ( he did get emotional ) sorry Brad! had to tell it. In closing I will say that if you are looking for an affair to remember R&B of Ebony Connections are the Dream Team to call they will work with you from start to finish and cater to all needs and request, So truly forget the rest and go with the Best Ebony Connections truly the Right Choice.

Ebony Connections made our day a day to remember!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 JOHNNY L

First off I would like to say that booking Ebony Connections for 9/10/11 was the best decision My wife and I ever made! Our DJ Raymond really went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a hit. Raymond played the right music at the right times. Just an example of how much... Read More he paid attention to detail, he showed up wearing our colors for our wedding from the same tuxedo shop where the groom and groomsmen rented our tux's. Raymond pretty much felt like a family member attending our wedding. The mc whose name I can not remember at this time, was like a non stop party on 2 legs!But at the same time he was very professional. He got everyone involved! He had ppl stopping in from other rooms, that were at the same establishment attending a different wedding looking in to our room to see the party that was going on! The price was very affordable, they sent us paperwork in a timely manner, kept appointments, and stayed in contact with us daily all the way to the big day. Out of all the things that were might have been worried about going wrong, Ebony connections really kept our minds at ease, knowing that they really came prepared with their A game! Thanks Ebony Connections for making our special day a lovely and fun filled occasion!

Execution at its Best!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Syndie Y. J

I loved having Ebony Connections as my DJ because they were: Professional, Classy, followed directions and improvised where applicable, and really exceeded my expectations! Awesome, awesome team of people! You will not regret!

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Keri R

I LOVE EBONY CONNECTIONS! My cousin used EC for her wedding and referred them to me. I met with Raymond and booked the same day. Raymond is very professional and awesome to work with. He worked with me on some of my crazy ideas and gave great recommendations, since I had no clue... Read More about what can or cannot be done as far as music for the wedding. The day of the wedding, I must say that I WAS NOT expecting such a packed dance floor! The music was great! Everyone was dancing, old, young and people who I thought weren't going to dance were "getting down" on the dance floor! I have guest calling me constantly telling me what a wonderful wedding we had and that they danced all night and loved every minute of it! I cannot thank Raymond enough for doing such an outstanding job! He is truly talented and made my reception the “wedding/party” of the year, according to my guest! Thank you very much Raymond, from the bottom of our hearts!

Music Rocked and I got the party that I wanted.

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 C N

Raymond and Brad made my event fun and fabulous. It was an amazingly great time and loved every minute of it. If you want to enjoy your event, these are the guys for it!