Rebecca Muniz, Wedding Vocalist

Love. Audible.

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, Music

11203 FM 2222, Austin, TX

I loved having Rebecca sing at my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Shannon G

Rebecca sang at my wedding mass in June 2002 at Ascension Church in Oak Park, IL. Other than hearing the "I now pronounce you man and wife" my favorite part of the wedding was hearing her sing the Ave Marie. Rebecca's voice is beautiful and moving. She coordinated with the... Read More church's music director/organist whom she met the day of the wedding and the music and vocals were paired seamlessly. I would recommend Rebecca in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 j p

Ms. Muñiz is simply amazing! Her vocal talents are magnificent and her personality is warm and professional. As a guest at several weddings where she was the vocalist, I am always in for a treat to listen to her and happy for the couple that she will enhance the marriage... Read More ceremony making the bride and groom's day even more special.

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Elaine L

Besides being a truly gifted vocalist, Rebecca was fantastic to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She was professional, responsive, and easy to work with. She made my music planning, by far, the most stress-free part of wedding planning!

Beautiful Vocalist!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Holly H

Rebecca did an outstanding job at our recent wedding! I was very particular about the music at our Catholic ceremony, and she willingly met with me and reassured me that I didn't need to worry about that part at all. And, she was right! She has such a beautiful voice and... Read More calming was just what I need to calm my nerves during the ceremony and lift my heart to the heavens! She has such a gorgeous voice that was just perfect for the reverent mood and spirit we were going for. I couldn't be more pleased with the job she did for us!!!

Rebecca is a wonderful wedding vocalist

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Ofelia P

Having attended Rebecca’s concerts when she was in high school, I have always envisioned her singing at my daughter’s wedding. So we searched, found her and brought her to the Chicago area from Austin Texas. She was very professional and coordinated everything with the parish... Read More music director. No regrets – a dream come true! A very beautiful ceremony as complimented by our friends, highlighted by her performance. Guests were in awe when she sang Ave Maria. Her voice filled the church. A male friend said he actually had tears in his eyes. Rebecca’s highly recommended.

If you want one less thing to worry about...

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Nicole N

Choose Rebecca. She has a wonderful voice that is neither shrill nor over-done. She is a spactacular Soprano that has not and inch of arrogance or attitude. As a bride without a wedding planner and who did most of the planning on her own, I really appreciated that I could... Read More simply give Rebecca a list of music and sit back and enjoy. Rebecca is not just a voice, but a musician. I think she could charge twice as much as she does and still be well worth it. We had a family member who has a Ph.D in vocal performance do a solo at our wedding, and she commented afterward that after hearing Rebecca sing, she didn't think she was good enough anymore!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 2/28/2012 Judy B

Rebecca Muniz was the vocalist for our youngest daughter's wedding and after hearing her voice during the wedding Mass, we knew we had made the right choice. So many people commented on the clarity and richness of her voice. Some said they felt a heightened spirituality brought... Read More to the worship space as she sang. Rebecca used no amplification at all and yet everyone could hear her beautiful voice without difficulty. As she sang Ave Maria and Panis Angelicus, tears came to my eyes as I realized what a true gift Rebecca has in her voice and how generous she was to share it with all of us on our very special day. My daughter and new son-in-law were so pleased and Rebecca was very easy to work with using email to communicate every last detail we asked of her. We will take every opportunity to recommend Rebecca as a vocalist for weddings of our friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Ellen F

Rebecca is wonderful. She was so easy to work with, always available and happy to make last minute changes. She sang our responsorial psalm and Ave Maria during our wedding cermony in June 2010 at Emmaus Church and it was beautiful. My family was very particular about the type... Read More of vocalist we wanted and Rebecca was perfect. Her voice is gorgeous and powerful without sounding too overbearing. I highly recommend using her.

Wonderful Vocalist!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Veronica P

Rebecca sang at our recent wedding and was amazing! She has the voice of an angel and her voice helped make our ceremony beautiful. I would definitely recommend Rebecca as a vocalist for weddings or other events!!

Beautiful and unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Tonette W

When Rebecca sang Schubert's Ave Maria, we were all blown away by her angelic voice. After the wedding, everyone was talking about the tears and chills they experienced when Rebecca sang. To this day, we are still talking about it! We wiil always remember Rebecca and her... Read More beautiful voice.”

TO Rebecca Muniz, Wedding Vocalist