Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Wedding Albums

Wausau, WI 1(608) 547-4074

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 S W

This idea was definitely out of my comfort zone but after having a friend talk up Rebecca's work I had to give it a try. If only I had known how easy Rebecca was to work with prior to my first sitting (I've had two since I loved the first one so much) I would have been more... Read More relaxed. Rebecca's attitude is so easy to get along with she makes you feel confident. The photo book and metal print we chose are great mementos and I can't wait for my next book to arrive.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Megan L

Rebecca was awesome! She made me feel so comfortable and safe in her studio. My pictures turned out absolutely amazing I couldn’t have imagined anything better! Highly recommend her service.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda K

I never in a million years thought I would ever do a boudoir photo shoot but I was selected as a model for a shoot. I was nervous as I'm very self conscious but Becky made me feel comfortable from the first consultation throughout my entire photo shoot. I am so proud of my... Read More photos and thrilled with how they turned out. It was a great experience & I would highly recommend Becky to anyone considering doing a boudoir photo shoot.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Morgan P

Rebecca is an amazing photographer! she makes you feel confident. She makes your shoot really fun! I definitely would go back to her and do a couples shoot in the future! I highly recommend her if your looking to do a boudoir shoot!