Rebekah Emily Photography

VA, MD, Washington DC, and Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

VA, MD, Washington DC, and Destination (571) 293-0232

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Elizabeth A

Rebekah was all around incredible to work with. From the first meeting, our engagement session, our engagement photos, the little gifts during the in between time, the wedding, and now our wedding photos, we have been impressed. Time and time again she outdid herself. Our... Read More photos for both occasions were finished and presented to us earlier than expected. She was able to keep both of our large families in line and keep the down time to a minimum. Above all, she was a pleasure to work with and fun to be around. We hope that future couples give her a chance to WOW them in the same way as she did for us.

2017-11-10T20:11:50 Response from the vendor

JJ and Elizabeth, thank you so much for these flattering words! It was an honor to serve you two. Hope you are doing well!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Bridget B

She is THE.BEST. First off, she has the most calming presence and as soon as we met her we knew she could handle it all. We are so grateful to have found Rebekah for our wedding day. I can't tell you how many family members and friends complimented her work ethic (and capturing... Read More some pretty epic moments)!!! Would definitely hire her again for future life events and any other occasion! Not only are her photos stunning but she is organized, responsive and able to go with the flow when things didn't go as planned. She also sent us the most amazing pre-wedding book & gift box. We included it in our detail shots we love it so much. Keith and I always wondered how people were able to smile and "fake" laugh for the camera but Rebekah was so great about making you feel comfortable while ensuring all the photos you want are done and done right.

2017-11-03T21:41:07 Response from the vendor

Keith and Bridget, thank you SO much for these kind words. You two are absolute sweethearts! Have an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kim C

Rebekah was so amazing to work with. I don't think we could have asked for a better experience! She made us feel so comfortable (neither one of us considers ourselves to be very photogenic) and we were thrilled with how everything came out! We worked with Rebekah for our... Read More engagement photoshoot where she was such a great sport about buzzing all over DC and photographing our dogs. During our wedding Rebekah and her team were great with our friends and family. They were also nearly invisible during the ceremony/reception but still got amazing shots. Rebekah submitted her work on our wedding to the Washingtonian magazine, and they agreed with everyone else on how great the photos were and featured them! We consider ourselves so lucky to have found her, and would absolutely recommend her.

2017-11-01T11:35:41 Response from the vendor

Gabe and Kim, thank you for this lovely review! I absolutely loved working with you this past year. Hope you and your pups are doing well!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Joe F

Genuine, organized, artistic, fun, and professional! Rebekah is by far the best vendor we hired. She truly wants your day to be special and will help you in any way she can. Every picture we have from the engagement photos and wedding photos are the best I have ever seen. I love... Read More her style. It is one of a kind. If I need a photographer for anything, Rebekah will be our only call!

2017-10-29T11:23:55 Response from the vendor

Joe, thank you so much for these sweet words! You and Emily are amazing people and I'm so lucky to have worked with you. Hope you are both doing well!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie S

Rebekah was absolutely wonderful to work with. There are many great photographers available for you to hire, and you can easily get an idea of the quality of their work from their online portfolios. What makes Rebekah truly wonderful and different from other photographers is not... Read More only her amazing photos, but her easy going attitude, responsiveness, and dedication to her clients.

2017-10-29T11:31:19 Response from the vendor

Andrew and Katie, thank you so much for this kind review! You two are such sweethearts and I am so honored to have been your photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren C

Rebekah is amazing! She is very artistic and pays great attention to every detail. She is very professional an you can tell she loves what she does!!! I am so thankful we was our photographer- her work is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.

2017-10-26T18:28:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Andrew and Lauren! You are too sweet. Hope you're both doing well!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Annie K

The best piece of advice I can give future brides is to surround yourself with vendors that you love. Rebekah was just that. Rebekah turned out to be so much more than a photographer. From the beginning, she was kind and warm. Rebekah reached out after I got my dress and... Read More throughout the engagement to make sure I was doing okay. For the wedding itself, she helped me create our timeline so we would have enough time for pictures and even sent me a reception playlist suggestion when I was struggling to put one together. She alleviated my wedding stress in so many ways and was a delight to have at our wedding. Aside from her incredible personality, Rebekah's pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. We love how she incorporated natural light into her pictures giving the pictures a soft and romantic look. My husband and I both feel awkward in front of the camera, but Rebekah made us feel comfortable and helped us have fun during the engagement session and bridal portraits. I would recommend her a thousand times over! She has a kind, caring soul and was a delight to have at our wedding. Save yourself stress right now...choose Rebekah for your photographer and you will not for a second doubt your decision!

2017-10-11T10:18:58 Response from the vendor

Annie and Dan, you two are simply the best. Thank you SO much for your beautiful hearts and kind words! Hope you've both been well!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Cady W

Rebekah and her team did an incredible job capturing our wedding! She and her team were so sweet to everyone and created truly beautiful photographs. She also listened wholeheartedly to my requests about types of photos and photo style.

2017-10-11T10:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review, Cady! You and John are gems. Hope you're enjoying California!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Hannah V

I don't know that you'll be able to find a better wedding photographer than Rebekah! She is organized in every aspect and she genuinely wants your day to be perfect! Her pictures are absolutely stunning! She uses both a digital and a film camera and I haven't seen a picture that... Read More isn't breathtaking! You will be so thankful you booked her as a photographer. She helps you plan your day from beginning to end and she helps you to stay on time throughout the entire day! She arrives early and works continually. She was a great addition to our wedding day!

2017-10-11T10:20:03 Response from the vendor

Hannah, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was an honor being there for you and Tyler on one of the most important days of your life together.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lindsey R

Rebekah is by far one of the best wedding vendors I worked with throughout my engagement and day of the wedding! Rebekah is genuinely concerned with making her clients happy and will do her best to accommodate special requests. The overall experience of working with Rebekah put... Read More my mind at ease during the wedding and the gallery did not disappoint! She arrived early, helped us stick to our timeline as best as possible, and captured so many sweet and sentimental moments that truly made our wedding day special. I received a lot of compliments from friends, family, and our bridal party about how lovely it was to work with Rebekah. As someone who was a bridesmaid in a wedding two weeks after my own wedding, I can say that I truly appreciate Rebekah's calm and sweet character, which are not traits you will find in all photographers. I am SO glad I selected her as our wedding photographer - do not hesitate in booking her - she is absolutely wonderful!

2017-10-11T10:22:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much for the lovely review, Lindsey! Hope you and Kurt are doing well.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 megan m

Rebekah was awesome!! She was on top of it all day and I don't think the camera ever left her face- talk about hard working! The quality of the end product was top notch. Not to mention Rebekah is simply the sweetest person ever. Thank you Rebekah Emily Photography for capturing... Read More our special day so perfectly!

2017-10-11T10:22:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet words, Megan! It was an honor working with you.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Annie K

I would recommend Rebekah 1000 times over for a wedding photographer! Ever since our first email interaction, Rebekah has been absolutely incredible. She followed up after I went dress shopping to see if I found a keeper and was patient with the dozens of questions I had for... Read More her, and this was before we even booked her. I immediately felt at ease with Rebekah and knew she would be a comforting presence at our wedding. Rebekah shot our engagement photos this past November. My fiance and I feel pretty awkward in front of the camera, but she made us feel right at ease. She is extremely responsive via email and also helped us find our wedding videographer. I seriously could not be happier with Rebekah as our wedding photographer. She is passionate and extremely talented. I would give her 10 out of 5 stars if I could. Oh and she also does random giveaways via social media. Rebekah is truly the best!!!!!

2017-01-17T20:44:51 Response from the vendor

Dan and Annie, thank you so, so much for this lovely review! You've both been a joy and I can't wait for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chrissy C

We LOVED working with Rebekah. Our wedding was just as stressful as the rest, but Rebekah was always a calming influence. She went above and beyond to make sure my fiance (now husband) and I felt as happy with our whole wedding process as possible. The photographs she took are... Read More stunning. My husband is more than a little camera shy but her photos of him are natural and lovely. She captured all the best moments. I recommend Rebekah 5,000%!

2016-12-01T18:42:33 Response from the vendor

Alex and Chrissy, thanks a million for the lovely review! I am so flattered! Hope you two are enjoying settling into married life!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Cecilia F

Hiring Rebekah for our summer wedding was one of the best decisions we made, by far! She was so genuinely interested in making our big day exactly how we dreamed. While we so appreciated her extremely kindness, patient and professionalism, her work alone would be worth the... Read More price! We couldn't believe how affordable she was for the quality of her work. I've had friends pay three times as much for someone not nearly as gifted as Rebekah! She's truly worth every penny! I'm a bride that normally hates being the center of attention and I feared my pictures would reflect that - awkwardness and such. But Rebekah's calm demeanor made the whole process comfortable, and she captured so many sweet and genuine moments that I cried for joy when I saw our pictures. They were absolutely breath taking! We are constantly receiving compliments when someone sees our wedding photos and we're always quick to refer them to Rebekah!

2016-12-01T18:44:09 Response from the vendor

Matt and Celie, your kind words are too much! Thank you both! Hope you're doing well!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leisha S

My wedding coordinator recommended Rebekah to me for a photographer for our wedding in Wrightsville beach. I knew from seeing her website that she was capable of good work, but she continuously impressed me with every detail! Her work is not just good, it is GREAT! She was... Read More actually the one who kept me sane the day of my wedding. This girl knows what she is doing and she is very genuine with every action. She is aware of what to do in order to get beautiful shots and I love her "candid" shots so much. My photos are a treasure and I can truly say that I wisely invested in having her shoot my wedding!

2016-12-01T18:56:19 Response from the vendor

Erik and Leisha, it was so fun spending the weekend with you! Thank you, thank you for the lovely review! Let me know if you're ever in DC!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel N

Working with Rebekah was a joy from day one. She made sure to include me in all of her emails and phone calls to us, making sure that I felt involved as the groom (something very important to me!). On the day of, Rebekah and her second shooter could not have been better to... Read More work with. They captured all of the moments we remembered and plenty we missed. They seemed to be present the whole time but were never in the middle of things. Our friends and family all told us how great she was to have a part of the day - definitely something you don't always hear after weddings. Of course, the photos are incredible. We feel so fortunate to have them to look at for the rest of our lives. I really can't recommend Rebekah highly enough.

2016-12-01T18:57:55 Response from the vendor

Brett and Rachel, you two are the bomb.com. Thank you so much for this beautiful review. Hope to see you again someday!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hilary B

Rebekah was the best photographer!!! Our entire experience from the first day we Skyped (we were planning our wedding from across the country so we couldn't meet in person) was really wonderful. Rebekah was so encouraging and warm to talk to, and genuinely excited about our big... Read More day. Choosing a photographer was probably one of the toughest wedding decisions for me, and I couldn't be happier that we found her! The morning of the wedding I was running a bit behind schedule, so I was still at the salon when Rebekah got to the house to start pictures. I was stressed that I needed to get back to say hello and make sure she had all the things she needed to get started. As soon as I got there and met her though, I knew I had nothing to worry about—she had everything totally under control and was already almost done getting all our details shots taken care of. I instantly felt much more at ease with her happy, calming presence through those getting ready moments, and that just continued on through the rest of the day! She was also super flexible and willing to go with the flow as we filled a long gap between our ceremony and reception. (We ended up going out to a restaurant for drinks/appetizers with our bridal party, and Rebekah and her second shooter came along and captured a few fun shots of our down time. She even helped us schedule our afternoon to balance having time to relax and still leaving enough time for portraits.) Rebekah did a great job making us feel relaxed and comfortable taking all our portraits and bridal party shots with her, which really comes through in the pictures. Speaking of which, her pictures are AMAZING. (And they were ready so soon!) The natural, light, and airy quality is exactly what we were looking for. The wedding day went by so quickly, and we're grateful to have these memories captured so beautifully. Rebekah has been such a joy to work with and made us feel so cared for throughout the whole process. I would highly, highly recommend her!

2016-12-01T18:45:58 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, Winston and Hilary! Thank you for all the lovely things you said! Hope you two are enjoying living it up in California!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jenny P

Rebekah was such a great person to work with. Super sweet, super professional, and really took some breathtaking photographs of our wedding day. For a girl who is not used to being in any way photogenic, and closes her eyes in every other picture she's ever taken in her life, I... Read More am totally impressed with these gorgeous pictures. From chasing rain clouds for our engagement shoot to the final email about pictures being ready (which was SUPER FAST!), Rebekah has been accommodating, straight-forward, and amazing. I was referred to her by other friends who loved her as well, and I totally understand why. She also gives digital versions of all the pics so I was able to make photo books, canvases, magnets, etc. I loved it! As far as value, quality, flexibility, and kindness, this is definitely top notch.

2016-12-01T18:51:46 Response from the vendor

Jeremy and Jen, you two are such sweethearts! Can't wait to see you again in the future! Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Eva M

We had the privilege to have Rebekah take photographs during our small wedding ceremony in old town Warrenton. From the moment she introduced herself to the very last minute of taking pictures she was very professional and it felt as if she had been a long time friend who just... Read More decided to help out. Both me and my husband aren't very happy about having pictures taken of us and she did a splendid job helping us relax and guide us through the whole process by instructing us in how to act in front of the camera. The pictures we received from her was amazing! We received so many pictures and the only hard part was trying to figure out which one we liked the best. If I ever hear anyone looking for a photographer I know who I will send them too. Thank you Rebekah for making our day a very special and memorable day!

2016-12-01T18:59:09 Response from the vendor

Alex and Eva, I am so glad you two found me! It was an honor being a part of your day. Thank you so much for the kind review!