Rebekah Emily Photography

VA, MD, Washington DC, and Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

VA, MD, Washington DC, and Destination (571) 293-0232

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 megan m

Rebekah was awesome!! She was on top of it all day and I don't think the camera ever left her face- talk about hard working! The quality of the end product was top notch. Not to mention Rebekah is simply the sweetest person ever. Thank you Rebekah Emily Photography for capturing... Read More our special day so perfectly!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Annie K

I would recommend Rebekah 1000 times over for a wedding photographer! Ever since our first email interaction, Rebekah has been absolutely incredible. She followed up after I went dress shopping to see if I found a keeper and was patient with the dozens of questions I had for... Read More her, and this was before we even booked her. I immediately felt at ease with Rebekah and knew she would be a comforting presence at our wedding. Rebekah shot our engagement photos this past November. My fiance and I feel pretty awkward in front of the camera, but she made us feel right at ease. She is extremely responsive via email and also helped us find our wedding videographer. I seriously could not be happier with Rebekah as our wedding photographer. She is passionate and extremely talented. I would give her 10 out of 5 stars if I could. Oh and she also does random giveaways via social media. Rebekah is truly the best!!!!!

2017-01-17T20:44:51 Response from the vendor

Dan and Annie, thank you so, so much for this lovely review! You've both been a joy and I can't wait for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chrissy C

We LOVED working with Rebekah. Our wedding was just as stressful as the rest, but Rebekah was always a calming influence. She went above and beyond to make sure my fiance (now husband) and I felt as happy with our whole wedding process as possible. The photographs she took are... Read More stunning. My husband is more than a little camera shy but her photos of him are natural and lovely. She captured all the best moments. I recommend Rebekah 5,000%!

2016-12-01T18:42:33 Response from the vendor

Alex and Chrissy, thanks a million for the lovely review! I am so flattered! Hope you two are enjoying settling into married life!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Cecilia F

Hiring Rebekah for our summer wedding was one of the best decisions we made, by far! She was so genuinely interested in making our big day exactly how we dreamed. While we so appreciated her extremely kindness, patient and professionalism, her work alone would be worth the... Read More price! We couldn't believe how affordable she was for the quality of her work. I've had friends pay three times as much for someone not nearly as gifted as Rebekah! She's truly worth every penny! I'm a bride that normally hates being the center of attention and I feared my pictures would reflect that - awkwardness and such. But Rebekah's calm demeanor made the whole process comfortable, and she captured so many sweet and genuine moments that I cried for joy when I saw our pictures. They were absolutely breath taking! We are constantly receiving compliments when someone sees our wedding photos and we're always quick to refer them to Rebekah!

2016-12-01T18:44:09 Response from the vendor

Matt and Celie, your kind words are too much! Thank you both! Hope you're doing well!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leisha S

My wedding coordinator recommended Rebekah to me for a photographer for our wedding in Wrightsville beach. I knew from seeing her website that she was capable of good work, but she continuously impressed me with every detail! Her work is not just good, it is GREAT! She was... Read More actually the one who kept me sane the day of my wedding. This girl knows what she is doing and she is very genuine with every action. She is aware of what to do in order to get beautiful shots and I love her "candid" shots so much. My photos are a treasure and I can truly say that I wisely invested in having her shoot my wedding!

2016-12-01T18:56:19 Response from the vendor

Erik and Leisha, it was so fun spending the weekend with you! Thank you, thank you for the lovely review! Let me know if you're ever in DC!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel N

Working with Rebekah was a joy from day one. She made sure to include me in all of her emails and phone calls to us, making sure that I felt involved as the groom (something very important to me!). On the day of, Rebekah and her second shooter could not have been better to... Read More work with. They captured all of the moments we remembered and plenty we missed. They seemed to be present the whole time but were never in the middle of things. Our friends and family all told us how great she was to have a part of the day - definitely something you don't always hear after weddings. Of course, the photos are incredible. We feel so fortunate to have them to look at for the rest of our lives. I really can't recommend Rebekah highly enough.

2016-12-01T18:57:55 Response from the vendor

Brett and Rachel, you two are the bomb.com. Thank you so much for this beautiful review. Hope to see you again someday!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hilary B

Rebekah was the best photographer!!! Our entire experience from the first day we Skyped (we were planning our wedding from across the country so we couldn't meet in person) was really wonderful. Rebekah was so encouraging and warm to talk to, and genuinely excited about our big... Read More day. Choosing a photographer was probably one of the toughest wedding decisions for me, and I couldn't be happier that we found her! The morning of the wedding I was running a bit behind schedule, so I was still at the salon when Rebekah got to the house to start pictures. I was stressed that I needed to get back to say hello and make sure she had all the things she needed to get started. As soon as I got there and met her though, I knew I had nothing to worry about—she had everything totally under control and was already almost done getting all our details shots taken care of. I instantly felt much more at ease with her happy, calming presence through those getting ready moments, and that just continued on through the rest of the day! She was also super flexible and willing to go with the flow as we filled a long gap between our ceremony and reception. (We ended up going out to a restaurant for drinks/appetizers with our bridal party, and Rebekah and her second shooter came along and captured a few fun shots of our down time. She even helped us schedule our afternoon to balance having time to relax and still leaving enough time for portraits.) Rebekah did a great job making us feel relaxed and comfortable taking all our portraits and bridal party shots with her, which really comes through in the pictures. Speaking of which, her pictures are AMAZING. (And they were ready so soon!) The natural, light, and airy quality is exactly what we were looking for. The wedding day went by so quickly, and we're grateful to have these memories captured so beautifully. Rebekah has been such a joy to work with and made us feel so cared for throughout the whole process. I would highly, highly recommend her!

2016-12-01T18:45:58 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, Winston and Hilary! Thank you for all the lovely things you said! Hope you two are enjoying living it up in California!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jenny P

Rebekah was such a great person to work with. Super sweet, super professional, and really took some breathtaking photographs of our wedding day. For a girl who is not used to being in any way photogenic, and closes her eyes in every other picture she's ever taken in her life, I... Read More am totally impressed with these gorgeous pictures. From chasing rain clouds for our engagement shoot to the final email about pictures being ready (which was SUPER FAST!), Rebekah has been accommodating, straight-forward, and amazing. I was referred to her by other friends who loved her as well, and I totally understand why. She also gives digital versions of all the pics so I was able to make photo books, canvases, magnets, etc. I loved it! As far as value, quality, flexibility, and kindness, this is definitely top notch.

2016-12-01T18:51:46 Response from the vendor

Jeremy and Jen, you two are such sweethearts! Can't wait to see you again in the future! Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Eva M

We had the privilege to have Rebekah take photographs during our small wedding ceremony in old town Warrenton. From the moment she introduced herself to the very last minute of taking pictures she was very professional and it felt as if she had been a long time friend who just... Read More decided to help out. Both me and my husband aren't very happy about having pictures taken of us and she did a splendid job helping us relax and guide us through the whole process by instructing us in how to act in front of the camera. The pictures we received from her was amazing! We received so many pictures and the only hard part was trying to figure out which one we liked the best. If I ever hear anyone looking for a photographer I know who I will send them too. Thank you Rebekah for making our day a very special and memorable day!

2016-12-01T18:59:09 Response from the vendor

Alex and Eva, I am so glad you two found me! It was an honor being a part of your day. Thank you so much for the kind review!