Experts in the Art of Expression

$$$

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

4821 Trousdale Dr., Nashville, TN

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Mallory S

The flowers were stunning and beautiful and everything we wanted for our big day! Mary was a pleasure to work with!

rude.

Reviewed on 2/08/2012 Christi L

If you know exactly which flowers you want, then they would probably be fine- their pictures did look nice. However, if you want any creative input from them at all, or for them to create flowers for a certain feel, expect to be severely disappointed. I went in for a... Read More consultation, and she was very rude to me several times. She was kind of snobby about me not knowing the names of all of the flowers, and about not knowing exactly which style I wanted. After she brought out some flowers, I said (very politely) that I didn't care for one of the flowers she had put in the bouquet and she got very offended and huffy. She also told me that my bridesmaids were not allowed to have white flowers in their bouquets at all, because apparently only the bride is allowed to carry white. (what??) At one point she actually said " *sigh* And what exactly were you hoping to get out of this meeting today?" To be honest, I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I looked through scrapbooks for over an hour, the whole time pointing out things I liked/didn't like and explaining why. I don't think I was being unreasonably picky or anything. It was a miserable two hour meeting, and needless to say, they will not be getting my business.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Jessica S

Mary was awesome. She listened to exactly what I did and did not like and then helped me to create an amazing floral decor for my wedding. I even asked to change things several times and she was always willing to make the changes. She even offered information about how the... Read More different choices would hold up and the cost before even signing the changes into the contract. They delivered on time despite the less than desirable weather and the boquets were even better than I could have pictured if I did them myself!

TO Rebel Hill Florist, Inc.