Documentary

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo

1906 Hollow Tree Blvd., Round Rock, TX (512) 377-6169

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kamryn G

From day 1 working with Travis and Christina has been a joy. They did an amazing job, delivered exactly what was promised and more. I'm in love with my pictures from my special day!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Danielle M

Travis and Christina were professional, easy to work with, and FAST. Not only were their pictures beautiful, they were available to view 2 weeks after the wedding. They took pictures of details in the wedding without my having to ask (and thank goodness, because I never would... Read More have thought to take those photos) and they were very careful to get all the family pictures we requested. They offered suggestions, guidance, and expertise when I asked for it, but they were also willing to work with what we wanted. They may seem a little pricey at first, but I promise their work is worth every penny.

AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER TEAM!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Samantha D

Travis and Christina did a wonderful job as our wedding photographers! They have many years of experience in the wedding industry and that shows in the beautiful pictures that they capture. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great and affordable... Read More photographer in the Austin area!

Great, fun photographers

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Ashley R

This team did not disappoint. One major selling point on them was their use of light and the fact that they’ve worked at Nature’s Point before so they knew the ins and outs of the place. We got their pricing information and were happy with the amount of time we got with... Read More them. A lot of the other photographer we looked at only offered 6 hours of service and it would cost extra for more hours and they were much pricier. Travis offered a solid 8 hours which we were very happy with because it allowed them to capture everything that happened pre-ceremony from us getting ready through our exit. We had a quick discussion with them over the phone and were very happy with their positive attitude and fun personality. They had a great questionnaire that helped us plan the types of photos that we wanted and they were easy to communicate with. They took care of everything that needed to be done with the photos. We did not meet them until the wedding day but they definitely took charge and took tons of great photos and had everything organized and prepared for the event. Everything went smoothly and ahead of the schedule they had set for photos. They were even able to accommodate a lot of additional photos with family on the day of the wedding and handled it with grace and a high level of professionalism. We also did the photo booth with them and got a great price for providing our own backdrop and props for the event. They did a great job with the lightning and set up and taking photos with them was a blast. They all had great personalities and kept us at ease and laughing the entire time. They seemed to enjoy the wedding and interacted well with our guests. We are very happy with the service they provided and have already seen proofs of the photos only 8 days after the wedding! This was a quick turnaround and much quicker than we were anticipating. The wedding photos and photo booth photos turned out great as well. They were full of life and energy. Great to work with!

Great service

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 maria elena O

Husband and wife team. They do a great job at taking pictures quickly so you can go back to visiting with guest and do a beautiful job at editing. Highly recommended!

Unique and Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Jennifer C

Travis and Christina are wonderful to work with. They have an amazing eye, and provide a great balance between unique candids and traditional poses. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a photographer.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Kim S

Christina and Travis did such and amazing job. We are so happy with our pictures. Most photgraphers I met with put a time limit on their service. They didn't. We had them for pretty much the entire day. It was awesome for all the time the spent with me while we were getting... Read More ready then drive across town to go be with my (now) husband, then drive to the venue. They were so patient and got every shot we wanted and more. We loved it when Travis layed on the ground to get different angles. He got his pants dirty and bit by fire ants. Thanks Travis for your sacrifice. I really can't say enough about Rebel with a Camera. We loved their work and personalities. They really made everything fun and relaxed.

Travis is my new hero!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Jared P

Rebel with a Camera is golden and walks on water when it comes to selecting a photographer. We started with another photographer for our wedding that wasn't cutting it and frankly sucked. Found Travis and his wife and we are glad we did. We had each other on our toes and... Read More laughing the whole time. He is a character and will bring the best out in you and make your photos glow with pure awesomeness. OK enough sucking up to Travis... Every request we had he met and exceeded. We started with a simple Engagement Shot at the Capital and downtown which we had a blast at. For the Bridal we had the idea of using a Tank at Fort Hood. He was all about it and the photos turned out great. But wait it gets better, the actual wedding. Travis and his wife stealthily sneaked around the venue taking photos of us during the preparation without even bothering us and snapped some great photos. During the ceremony itself he captured all the emotion of the moment and told the story in his photos. After the wedding we quickly finished up our photos in no time at all. I would recommend Rebel with a Camera to EVERYONE and a few others. Thanks Travis... We had a Great time! Oh and the books and products he offers are all worth it!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Ashley R

How wonderful was Rebel with a Camera to work with? Well, let me tell you. We knew after meeting with Travis and his wife, Christina, that we had to book them for our wedding. They were very easy-going, and answered all of our questions during our first meeting. They... Read More showed us plenty of photos and albums - even one album that was taken at our wedding venue. Travis was very helpful in answering any questions we had during the planning of our wedding, and he even suggested a location for our engagement photos when our first 2 locations fell through. Doing a photo shoot with Travis and Christina was a lot of fun! My husband really dislikes taking posed pictures, but they helped put us both at ease, and we got some really wonderful photos! Our engagement pictures were put into an album for our guestbook, which turned out beautifully! We have gotten many compliments about how great the pictures are, and how neat the guestbook is. Both Travis and Christina took photos on our wedding day. Have 2 photographers was one of my requirements in booking our photographer, and I couldn't have asked for 2 better ones! We had a lot of fun having them around, and they really captured some wonderful moments! Our pictures really do tell the story of our wedding, and I can't wait to see how our album turns out. I would recommend Travis to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Great photography service

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Samantha K

Rebel with a Camera was a great wedding photography company to work with. I used them for my engagement pics, bridal portraits, and wedding pics. The quality of the photos were excellent and I am very pleased with the final products. The team consists of a husband (Travis) and... Read More wife (Christina) -- which I thought was a huge plus because on the wedding day, Christina was able to be in the bridal room capturing all of the bridal action and Travis could be in the groom's room capturing the groomsmen and groom activities. Also, using a company with 2 photographers yielded a lot more pics from the wedding from different perspectives. One of them was able to photograph my face (bride), while the other captured the groom's face during the same moment during the ceremony. Not a moment was missed in the wedding pics. I would definitely recommend Rebel with a Camera!

amazing!

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Marisa H

Travis and Christina has the greatest personalities of any photographer we interviewed. Travis was able to put together a package for us of exactly what we wanted without any frivilous extras that other photographers might try and sell you. They were very personable and... Read More comforable to be around, it was like having a member of the family with us at the wedding and in the private areas while we were getting ready.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Claire V

Travis is the best! I absolutely recommend him to any bride looking to capture the most memorable real moments from her wedding.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amber V

Travis and his wife were awesome. They really captured our day they we had hoped. His prices are the best in Austin and we really loved our engagements and album.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Chelsea C

Travis and Christina are easy to work with, flexible, and have a a great eye for flattering pictures. Everyone raved about our pictures.