Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Tanning, Beauty

19774 W 107th Street, Olathe, KS

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Gretchen K

I was hesitant to get a spray tan because I'm fair-skinned and strawberry blondish... and didn't want to look fake. Recreating Rays was A-MA-ZING in making me look natural and even. I glowed, but didn't look like just eyes and teeth walking down the aisle. I would use her again... Read More in a heartbeat and will recommend her to everyone I know as the best-looking spray tan out there. I followed the prep and post-care instructions she gave me and my tan lasted almost 10 days. She was so professional and I didn't feel weird at all standing there topless getting sprayed. She is awesome!

First time spray tanner!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Jennifer H

Recreating Rays was the first place I had ever been to spray tan. I was afraid of being orange and it rubbing off but this was not the case at all! I tanned 2 weeks before my wedding and again 2 days before my wedding and my tan looked fabulous! I would definitely refer my... Read More friends here if they are looking for a great way to tan without tan lines, sun burns or skin cancer risks!

Start a Conversation!