Red Apple Tree Photography

based in Travelers Rest/Greenville, SC. available for travel

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

based in Travelers Rest/Greenville, SC. available for travel (864) 906-7080

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Danielle B

Where to start! Crystal and Keith are the most wonderful people EVER!!! After I reached out to them for pricing/availability, Crystal and I hopped on phone call and instantly clicked! Jacob and I both feel like we have known these two for ages. They are so down to earth,... Read More professional, and kind-- exactly the people you want to be by your side to capture your happiest moments on your wedding day! They are such an amazing team-- the two of them work in sync with one another (it's seriously like they just KNOW what each other is thinking/what to do). They asked that I share a Pinterest board with inspiration/photos I liked for our engagement session, and they printed out the photos, brought them day of, and shot every style! During the shoot Jacob and I felt so comfortable with one another and them-- they make the photo shoots so FUN and it doesn't even feel like there is anyone there taking your photo! They capture every.single.moment and emotion beautifully. Several of our family members and friends said just looking at the wedding photos feels like they're reliving the actual day, and we couldn't agree more. We could not be more thrilled with our photographs from our engagement session and our wedding day. Keith and Crystal are seriously a DREAM to work with, and we cannot wait to work with them again in the future! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We love you both!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kady C

Wow! Where to even begin? Keith and Crystal are a fantastic team of photographers! From the moment I met with them the first time I knew they were going to be the best choice for our wedding. When researching photographers before the wedding, Red Apple Tree was already our... Read More favorite because we absolutely loved their pictures for how bright, airy, and genuine they were. So, of course after meeting with them it only solidified our belief in their abilities. They were supportive, helpful, and attentive throughout the entire planning process. When the big day came they were nothing short of amazing and joined right in with the festivities! They made us all feel at ease with their professionalism, encouragement, and really just being overall great people to be around on such a crazy, wonderful day! I cannot say enough good things about them! Though their help with planning and executing such an big event was incredible, the pictures they captured were simply amazing!!! They have blessed us with captured memories and we will forever be grateful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Rachel J

These 2 are truly incredible and so talented! Crystal and Keith are so laid back and easy to work with! Our engagement photo session was so much fun, and the pictures turned out perfectly. Our wedding photos are a dream! When I go through the album from that day, I can relive... Read More all of the special moments from getting ready with my bridesmaids to my dad's toast to our dash to my car for our exit. They really captured the beauty and spirit of our big day. We couldn't be happier with choosing Red Apple Tree Photography!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sara R

Keith and Crystal are absolutely amazing photographers! They are such a fun couple to work with and are so easy going. From the first phone call to the last picture of the night, they ensured everything was just perfect! Keith and Crystal were so easy to contact through out the... Read More entire process and offered amazing advice when needed. The pictures of our wedding came out beautiful! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Danielle R

We loved Red Apple Tree Photography! Not only did they take absolutely amazing pictures, but also, both Keith and Crystal were awesome to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the very beginning they made a point to get to know us and what we wanted out... Read More of our wedding day. They were always available for any questions and responded very quickly. As soon as they walked into our venue on the wedding day, we instantly felt less nervous and more relieved. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Denae B

I am so glad that we chose Red Apple Tree to do our engagement and wedding pictures! Keith and Crystal are an amazing couple, and it was so helpful to have 2 photographers that communicated so well with each other (even more so since they are married) to get even more amazing... Read More shots. They were able to more effectively demonstrate how to do certain poses to help make us feel a lot more comfortable in front of the camera. They are both so warm and friendly, which really helped to make us feel more relaxed on the day of our wedding. Additionally, Keith was very helpful with creating an itinerary for the wedding day to allow everything to run more smoothly with pictures. We love all of our pictures from our engagement and our wedding, and we are so grateful to Keith and Crystal for taking such beautiful photos that we can treasure for years.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Ashley W

Amazing husband and wife photography team! Keith and Crystal are amazing to work with. Not only is their product superior, but they are easy to work with. Even my groom was comfortable in front of the camera. Will definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Cindy S

Red Apple Tree did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photography! Keith and Crystal were so easy to work with from the get-go and made the entire process a breeze. Red Apple Tree made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable with their professionalism and fun to be... Read More around attitude. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Julie H

Keith and Crystal are amazing photographers! They are so thoughtful and have done an excellent job capturing our wedding! I cannot thank them enough for what they have done for us! We will treasure their work forever! I highly recommend red apple tree photography!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelly R

Red Apple Tree Photography is amazing! Keith and Crystal took engagement photos for us at Clemson University a few months ago. We are getting married in Maryland, but wanted a local photographer for our Clemson engagement photos. We primarily chose them because they had done... Read More engagement shoots at Clemson multiple times in the past, but we also loved the photos on their website. Keith and Crystal didn't disappoint. Crystal responded to all of my emails very quickly and answered all of my questions! In person, they were super friendly which made us feel very comfortable, and within a few minutes we felt like we had known them for years. I also liked how Crystal would adjust my hair or our pose so we could get the perfect photo! At the end, our photos (all 276 of them) turned out great, so much so that we spent hours trying to narrow it down to 3 photos for our Save the Dates and we still have problems trying to choose a favorite! Our families loved the photos just as much as we did and we got so many complements on our Save the Date. We are so happy that we choose them to capture our engagement photos! We wish we hadn't already signed a contract with a wedding photographer back home, because Red Apple Tree was awesome and we would love to have our photos taken by them again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Christina B

Choosing Red Apple Tree was one of our best wedding decisions. They were flexible, attentive, genuine, and responsive. Their work is excellent and they were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Keith and Crystal for everything! We have such lovely photos to remember our... Read More beautiful day! They are priceless!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erinn B

Just stop the photographer search and snap Crystal & Keith. They literally are the best wedding photographers in South Carolina, or just ever! They captured my surprise engagement, they did my engagement shoot and the wedding. Every single moment was captured so perfectly. I... Read More have gotten more compliments than I could have ever imagined from their photographs. When family and friends have shared them with other, people always admire their work. They are down to earth, professional and extremely easy to work with. My husband and I were almost a little too lazy when it came to wedding planning and they just understand who we were as a couple and captured those moments and our personalities. Every time I look at the pictures, a huge smile comes across my face. Crystal & Keith are so friendly and welcoming, it is like working with your friends you have had forever.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Aubrey S

We can’t thank Red Apple Tree Photography enough for helping to make our wedding day so special! We were absolutely blown away by the thoughtfulness and the attention to detail from this awesome husband and wife duo! Keith and Crystal have so much knowledge and experience, and... Read More are extremely helpful, organized, and so well prepared! They truly went above and beyond. It was so nice working with people who really love what they do! Our photo shoot with Keith was an absolute blast! He went way out of his way to make sure we could get the shots we were hoping for and was extremely flexible with our last minute requests. He was so prepared that he had multiple cameras/lenses ready for any and every scenario, as well as special lighting if the need were to arise (which it did)! He did a beautiful job capturing our day and helping to make it more fun! We would choose Red Apple Tree Photography a hundred times over again! We couldn’t have felt more comfortable or more at ease on our wedding day! Thank you again for all you both did! We are beyond grateful! :) - Josh and Aubrey

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Alison J

I can not tell you how much my husband and I LOVE Crystal and Keith! We were first introduced to them at my friends' wedding they were shooting, where we fell in love with their pictures and their amazing personalities! Once we got engaged, they were the first vendors we booked!... Read More They are based in South Carolina, and our wedding was in Virginia, but we HAD to have them. We booked them not only for the wedding, but for our engagement pictures also, it was seriously the best decision we made. My husband is not one who likes to be in pictures or in front of a camera, but he was so natural with them. They made us feel so comfortable. Their pictures and lighting are BEAUTIFUL! We had 24 people in the wedding party and I have large family, but the pictures on the wedding day went by so smoothly. They are extremely organized, calm, and enjoyable to be around, and I got an ENDLESS amount of compliments from guests and the bridal party about how much they loved them! BOOK THEM! Seriously! We even ended up booking them for the rehearsal dinner, and we plan on using them every year for anniversary pictures! We can't get enough of Red Apple Tree Photography!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Stephen G

Keith and Crystal were an absolute blast to work with! They did my bridal portraits and our wedding day. Not only were they funny and lighthearted, they also gave great directions while shooting, and were always quick to respond to any questions we had prior to our events.... Read More And don't even get me started on the pictures! My bridal portrait looks like something out of a magazine, and it's hard to find a picture I don't like out of the 1800 from my wedding day. If you want to enjoy your day to the fullest (and trust me, it comes across in your pictures!!), hire Keith and Crystal!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Crystal and Keith did the photography for my daughter's bridal portrait and wedding. As a mother of the bride coordinating the wedding from out of state, it was a great relief to work with such professionals - they were so responsive, organized and prompt. They showed up where... Read More and when they say they would and delivered the final photos on the date they had promised. Crystal and Keith both took pictures so we got great shots from different angles. And they were so much fun: they put everyone at ease and had us all relaxed and laughing. It was so pleasant and enjoyable working with them. Best yet, the photos were spectacular! I wish I had another event in South Carolina so I could work with them again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Ali S

Keith and Crystal took both our engagement and wedding photos, and we wouldn't have it any other way! They are talented, professional and AMAZING! They respond quickly, they have fantastic creative ideas, they are insanely easy going and they take the most amazing photos. We... Read More laughed, cried and laughed some more when looking at our wedding photos! We couldn't have picked better photographers and we can't thank them enough for capturing our day so perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Jessica H

Of all the vendors we hired, these two blew our expectations out of the water more than any of the others!! Not only are they professional in that they know what they're doing and are clearly extremely talented, but they are also warm and funny and make you feel so relaxed!... Read More Crystal and Keith are truly wonderful and if I ever have professional photography needs in the future I will definitely be recommending them, and I'm already asking the engaged couples I know to please use their service because they are truly exceptional!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Lia Y

Crystal and Keith did the best job... The pictures are beautiful (and not just to us...two months out and the complements keep coming)... But I was most impressed with how these guys basically choreographed our day allowing us to just be happy and enjoy. I couldn't be happier... Read More with Red Apple Tree!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Allison P

Amazing! My fiancé and I could not be happier with how our engagement pictures came out thanks to Crystal and Keith at Red Apple Tree Photography. They went above and beyond my expectations and I was speechless when I saw how good our pictures came out. Crystal and Keith are so... Read More much fun to work with and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We loved working with them and or engagement pictures so much that we asked them to do a save the date photo shoot with us and also asked them to shoot our wedding as well! We are so looking forward to working with them again and highly recommended them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Crystal and Keith were simply the best! They were very professional, willing to work around our schedule and time frame (including through the holidays), and just made the whole process easy and fun. I highly recommend them!! Not to mention the photos are stunning!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

Keith and Crystal are simply the best. I have been friends with them for many years. But, that did not change the professionalism they showed me as a client. We exchanged multiple emails and phone calls and I received the contract in a very timely manner. Keith made a very... Read More specific timeline for me so that the day would go as smoothly as possible and so that all of my vendors, wedding party, hair and makeup services, etc could know when, exactly, they needed to be ready to go. Besides the business side of things, Keith and Crystal are just excellent photographers. They take the clients' wishes into account while keeping things realistic. They have such a wonderful energy; a combination of fun, excitement, and calm and reassuring. They made me feel so comfortable, even though I typically do not enjoy having my picture taken. They did an awesome job staying on schedule and everything went just as perfectly as one could hope for. The images were up today and I could not be happier. They are stunning. Red Apple Tree Photography is who you want to take your wedding pictures...believe me.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Katie S

Keith and Crystal are truly amazing! They are very professional, so much fun to work with, and extremely talented! We could not be happier with our decision in choosing them as our photographers for both our wedding and engagement! They were absolutely wonderful to work with... Read More and they did such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Susan K

Crystal and Keith Carson are a duo who have amazing chemistry personally and professionally. They are a team with experience, expertise, attention to detail, amazing customer service and people skills. Being married before knowing about them, we were not fortunate enough to have... Read More them as wedding photographers. However, when we did learn about them we were drawn to their particular ascetic and artistic style. With such a well rounded portfolio, we knew they were the best pick to capture our next coming life milestones. Crystal and Keith are great listeners and really work with you to achieve your vision. To date we have had three shoots with them for maternity, newborn, and a 9 month old shoot of our daughter. We look forward to a continued relationship with this well rounded, talented, dependable, willing and able team! You will be grateful for the memories they will provide you to cherish and pass down through the generations!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Katie B

Keith and Crystal are not only amazing photographers, but also fun, kind, interesting people--which makes it so much easier to relax and have fun on your wedding day, especially when you're the kind of people who don't take a lot of pictures in their normal lives (like me and my... Read More husband). They are also incredibly detail-oriented, down to sending you lists to make family photos run as smoothly (and quickly) as possible, and even noting the projected time of the sunset on your wedding day! We were so pleased with their pictures of us, and it was a pleasure working with them!