Red Apple Tree Photography

based in Travelers Rest/Greenville, SC. available for travel

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

based in Travelers Rest/Greenville, SC. available for travel (864) 906-7080

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Ashley W

Amazing husband and wife photography team! Keith and Crystal are amazing to work with. Not only is their product superior, but they are easy to work with. Even my groom was comfortable in front of the camera. Will definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Cindy S

Red Apple Tree did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photography! Keith and Crystal were so easy to work with from the get-go and made the entire process a breeze. Red Apple Tree made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable with their professionalism and fun to be... Read More around attitude. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Julie H

Keith and Crystal are amazing photographers! They are so thoughtful and have done an excellent job capturing our wedding! I cannot thank them enough for what they have done for us! We will treasure their work forever! I highly recommend red apple tree photography!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelly R

Red Apple Tree Photography is amazing! Keith and Crystal took engagement photos for us at Clemson University a few months ago. We are getting married in Maryland, but wanted a local photographer for our Clemson engagement photos. We primarily chose them because they had done... Read More engagement shoots at Clemson multiple times in the past, but we also loved the photos on their website. Keith and Crystal didn't disappoint. Crystal responded to all of my emails very quickly and answered all of my questions! In person, they were super friendly which made us feel very comfortable, and within a few minutes we felt like we had known them for years. I also liked how Crystal would adjust my hair or our pose so we could get the perfect photo! At the end, our photos (all 276 of them) turned out great, so much so that we spent hours trying to narrow it down to 3 photos for our Save the Dates and we still have problems trying to choose a favorite! Our families loved the photos just as much as we did and we got so many complements on our Save the Date. We are so happy that we choose them to capture our engagement photos! We wish we hadn't already signed a contract with a wedding photographer back home, because Red Apple Tree was awesome and we would love to have our photos taken by them again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Christina B

Choosing Red Apple Tree was one of our best wedding decisions. They were flexible, attentive, genuine, and responsive. Their work is excellent and they were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Keith and Crystal for everything! We have such lovely photos to remember our... Read More beautiful day! They are priceless!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erinn B

Just stop the photographer search and snap Crystal & Keith. They literally are the best wedding photographers in South Carolina, or just ever! They captured my surprise engagement, they did my engagement shoot and the wedding. Every single moment was captured so perfectly. I... Read More have gotten more compliments than I could have ever imagined from their photographs. When family and friends have shared them with other, people always admire their work. They are down to earth, professional and extremely easy to work with. My husband and I were almost a little too lazy when it came to wedding planning and they just understand who we were as a couple and captured those moments and our personalities. Every time I look at the pictures, a huge smile comes across my face. Crystal & Keith are so friendly and welcoming, it is like working with your friends you have had forever.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Aubrey S

We can’t thank Red Apple Tree Photography enough for helping to make our wedding day so special! We were absolutely blown away by the thoughtfulness and the attention to detail from this awesome husband and wife duo! Keith and Crystal have so much knowledge and experience, and... Read More are extremely helpful, organized, and so well prepared! They truly went above and beyond. It was so nice working with people who really love what they do! Our photo shoot with Keith was an absolute blast! He went way out of his way to make sure we could get the shots we were hoping for and was extremely flexible with our last minute requests. He was so prepared that he had multiple cameras/lenses ready for any and every scenario, as well as special lighting if the need were to arise (which it did)! He did a beautiful job capturing our day and helping to make it more fun! We would choose Red Apple Tree Photography a hundred times over again! We couldn’t have felt more comfortable or more at ease on our wedding day! Thank you again for all you both did! We are beyond grateful! :) - Josh and Aubrey

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Alison J

I can not tell you how much my husband and I LOVE Crystal and Keith! We were first introduced to them at my friends' wedding they were shooting, where we fell in love with their pictures and their amazing personalities! Once we got engaged, they were the first vendors we booked!... Read More They are based in South Carolina, and our wedding was in Virginia, but we HAD to have them. We booked them not only for the wedding, but for our engagement pictures also, it was seriously the best decision we made. My husband is not one who likes to be in pictures or in front of a camera, but he was so natural with them. They made us feel so comfortable. Their pictures and lighting are BEAUTIFUL! We had 24 people in the wedding party and I have large family, but the pictures on the wedding day went by so smoothly. They are extremely organized, calm, and enjoyable to be around, and I got an ENDLESS amount of compliments from guests and the bridal party about how much they loved them! BOOK THEM! Seriously! We even ended up booking them for the rehearsal dinner, and we plan on using them every year for anniversary pictures! We can't get enough of Red Apple Tree Photography!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Stephen G

Keith and Crystal were an absolute blast to work with! They did my bridal portraits and our wedding day. Not only were they funny and lighthearted, they also gave great directions while shooting, and were always quick to respond to any questions we had prior to our events.... Read More And don't even get me started on the pictures! My bridal portrait looks like something out of a magazine, and it's hard to find a picture I don't like out of the 1800 from my wedding day. If you want to enjoy your day to the fullest (and trust me, it comes across in your pictures!!), hire Keith and Crystal!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Crystal and Keith did the photography for my daughter's bridal portrait and wedding. As a mother of the bride coordinating the wedding from out of state, it was a great relief to work with such professionals - they were so responsive, organized and prompt. They showed up where... Read More and when they say they would and delivered the final photos on the date they had promised. Crystal and Keith both took pictures so we got great shots from different angles. And they were so much fun: they put everyone at ease and had us all relaxed and laughing. It was so pleasant and enjoyable working with them. Best yet, the photos were spectacular! I wish I had another event in South Carolina so I could work with them again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Ali S

Keith and Crystal took both our engagement and wedding photos, and we wouldn't have it any other way! They are talented, professional and AMAZING! They respond quickly, they have fantastic creative ideas, they are insanely easy going and they take the most amazing photos. We... Read More laughed, cried and laughed some more when looking at our wedding photos! We couldn't have picked better photographers and we can't thank them enough for capturing our day so perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Jessica H

Of all the vendors we hired, these two blew our expectations out of the water more than any of the others!! Not only are they professional in that they know what they're doing and are clearly extremely talented, but they are also warm and funny and make you feel so relaxed!... Read More Crystal and Keith are truly wonderful and if I ever have professional photography needs in the future I will definitely be recommending them, and I'm already asking the engaged couples I know to please use their service because they are truly exceptional!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Lia Y

Crystal and Keith did the best job... The pictures are beautiful (and not just to us...two months out and the complements keep coming)... But I was most impressed with how these guys basically choreographed our day allowing us to just be happy and enjoy. I couldn't be happier... Read More with Red Apple Tree!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Allison P

Amazing! My fiancé and I could not be happier with how our engagement pictures came out thanks to Crystal and Keith at Red Apple Tree Photography. They went above and beyond my expectations and I was speechless when I saw how good our pictures came out. Crystal and Keith are so... Read More much fun to work with and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We loved working with them and or engagement pictures so much that we asked them to do a save the date photo shoot with us and also asked them to shoot our wedding as well! We are so looking forward to working with them again and highly recommended them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Crystal and Keith were simply the best! They were very professional, willing to work around our schedule and time frame (including through the holidays), and just made the whole process easy and fun. I highly recommend them!! Not to mention the photos are stunning!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

Keith and Crystal are simply the best. I have been friends with them for many years. But, that did not change the professionalism they showed me as a client. We exchanged multiple emails and phone calls and I received the contract in a very timely manner. Keith made a very... Read More specific timeline for me so that the day would go as smoothly as possible and so that all of my vendors, wedding party, hair and makeup services, etc could know when, exactly, they needed to be ready to go. Besides the business side of things, Keith and Crystal are just excellent photographers. They take the clients' wishes into account while keeping things realistic. They have such a wonderful energy; a combination of fun, excitement, and calm and reassuring. They made me feel so comfortable, even though I typically do not enjoy having my picture taken. They did an awesome job staying on schedule and everything went just as perfectly as one could hope for. The images were up today and I could not be happier. They are stunning. Red Apple Tree Photography is who you want to take your wedding pictures...believe me.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Katie S

Keith and Crystal are truly amazing! They are very professional, so much fun to work with, and extremely talented! We could not be happier with our decision in choosing them as our photographers for both our wedding and engagement! They were absolutely wonderful to work with... Read More and they did such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Susan K

Crystal and Keith Carson are a duo who have amazing chemistry personally and professionally. They are a team with experience, expertise, attention to detail, amazing customer service and people skills. Being married before knowing about them, we were not fortunate enough to have... Read More them as wedding photographers. However, when we did learn about them we were drawn to their particular ascetic and artistic style. With such a well rounded portfolio, we knew they were the best pick to capture our next coming life milestones. Crystal and Keith are great listeners and really work with you to achieve your vision. To date we have had three shoots with them for maternity, newborn, and a 9 month old shoot of our daughter. We look forward to a continued relationship with this well rounded, talented, dependable, willing and able team! You will be grateful for the memories they will provide you to cherish and pass down through the generations!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Katie B

Keith and Crystal are not only amazing photographers, but also fun, kind, interesting people--which makes it so much easier to relax and have fun on your wedding day, especially when you're the kind of people who don't take a lot of pictures in their normal lives (like me and my... Read More husband). They are also incredibly detail-oriented, down to sending you lists to make family photos run as smoothly (and quickly) as possible, and even noting the projected time of the sunset on your wedding day! We were so pleased with their pictures of us, and it was a pleasure working with them!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Katie B

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Keith and Crystal were a pleasure to work with! We couldn’t have asked for better photographers on our wedding day. They made the whole process so simple and effortless, especially when it came to taking the family photos, which could have easily been chaotic. They worked so... Read More well together and you could tell they’ve mastered the craft. Our families and guests continue to comment on how professional they were throughout the wedding day and we are all still in awe with the beauty of the pictures! I highly recommend this talented team for any event, especially weddings!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Lindsey C

Crystal and Keith are absolutely amazing!! From day one, we knew we were going to love them. During our engagement session, they made us feel extremely comfortable and were able to capture our true personalities. The bridal portrait session was phenomenal. Both are constantly... Read More complementing you and telling you how beautiful you are... who doesn't love that! Then on to the finale, the wedding. We got married September 5, 2015 and it was the most perfect day ever. The pictures Keith and Crystal took were just as perfect!! We could not be more pleased! We will forever cherish these beautiful memories they were able to capture. These two are amazing people that take amazing pictures! We are now lifelong customers :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Audrey B

Keith and Crystal are amazing! They are a great team, not to mention they are incredibly talented photographers. They were a pleasure to have at our wedding, and I couldn't be more happy with them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

Crystal and Keith were honestly beyond magnificent. We had our wedding 8/22/15 in Clemson, SC and Crystal and Keith were such a pleasure to work with. We also did our engagement pictures with them. Not only were their pictures fantastic, but the way they handled the relationship... Read More prior to the wedding day and all the duties day of, was nothing short of amazing. They helped us build a wedding itinerary since we did not have a formal planner. Our DJ, Officiant and guests all ended up going off the itinerary they first developed. Their planning ability prior to the wedding made the day of stress free and FUN. Everyone knew what was expected of them and when they needed to be at a certain place. This allowed Crystal and Keith to capture so many amazing candid moments that would have been lost if it weren't for their preparation. Following the ceremony, they were again incredibly prepared with all the names of people we wanted pictures with. We were able to get through all the family pictures and start the reception perfectly on time. Crystal printed our my wife's Pinterest page to make sure no pictures were forgotten from the ceremony or reception... an awesome touch. Lastly, we were blown away by how involved Crystal and Keith were in our reception. They stayed until every last guest left. I think they told us at the end of it, they took 4,500 pictures. Their is so much more to add to this, but at the end of the day, Red Apple Tree is just magnificent.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Sarah E

Crystal and Keith do amazing work! They are so friendly and instantly make you feel at ease. All my friends are wanting to know who took our engagement and wedding pictures? Red Apple Tree is the way to go if you want quality photos that look dreamy and instantly make you fall... Read More in love with your precious moments all over again!