Creative Photography and Cinematography

Red Bank Studio is a wedding photography and cinematography studio located in Red Bank New Jersey. We offer wedding photography , wedding cinematography and photobooth services to brides and grooms in the Jersey Shore, North, South and Central Jersey.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1 Globe Ct., Red Bank , NJ New Jersey, CT, NY, PA (732) 784-7373

We love our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

I would use Red Bank Studio over and over again! They listened to exactly what we wanted, made incredible suggestions, and were so flexible and easy to work with.They captured our wedding day so perfectly it almost makes me cry! Hands down the best studio in town! We can't... Read More wait to start a family and continue to use their amazing studio!!

2016-06-25T18:43:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so pleased to hear that our team made everything so easy for you and you had a great time. Best wishes! -Red Bank Studio Team-

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Greg B

If your looking for the perfect wedding photographer, look no further! Red Bank Studio was an absolute pleasure to work with from the start. Being able to use the same company for photography, videography and a photo booth made life so much easier. We were absolutely blown away... Read More with what they captured on our wedding night. Their creativity with getting the perfect shot/video just shows how passionate they are about what they do. The highlight video they put together brought tears of joy in our eyes, absolutely amazing! Thank you Bogdan and Red Bank Studios for spending our special day with us and capturing images/videos that we will cherish forever!

2017-02-28T00:58:58 Response from the vendor

Dear Jennifer & Greg, Thank you for your honest feedback! All the information that you have provided are true as well as humbling. We strive to produce the best level of service. We are delighted to see that you had such a great experience. Your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Ashley J

Red Bank Studio was my favorite vendor to work with throughout the wedding planning process. Responded to all my questions quickly and provided great customer service. Shan, our photographer, captured beautiful photos. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and... Read More his creativity was beyond what we imagined. The photobooth and attendants were also a hit. Red Bank Studio and Shan, thank you so much for giving us photos to be cherished for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kelly C

I would recommend Red Bank Studio to anyone looking for a photographer! We LOVE our wedding photos!!! From our first meeting with Bogdan to getting our pictures they were so amazing to work with. The day of the wedding Bogdan was so helpful and was fantastic with our wedding... Read More party. Any questions we had throughout the process they were always readily available. We couldn't have been happier with Red Bank Studio! Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Bridgette C

I cannot say enough about how fantastic RB studio was. From the initial meeting with Michael to our wedding day with Bogdan, the team was an absolute pleasure to work with. I will recommend RB Studio to any and everyone. There turn around time was very fast and the photos are... Read More breath taking. Hands down the best!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Nancy B

I just wanted to thank Red Bank Studio`s Team for making my wedding day much more special. For working with me and my husband and capturing such amazing pictures. They were so easy to work with and really listened to my ideas. They managed to capture every detail of my wedding.... Read More Very punctual and never made me feel rushed. I would highly recommend them to capture the special moments at any events.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017

I highly recommend Red Bank Studio. Mike and Moni were so great to work with! Very friendly and professional. They arrived early to my wedding venue to scope it out and were super familiar with the area. They had great ideas for shots, and totally open to our ideas as well. We... Read More feel like they really understood our style and how we'd like our pictures to represent us. They stayed all day and into the night, getting awesome candid shots of the ceremony and reception. You won't regret working with RB Studio!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Adrienne S

I can't thank Bogdan and Red Bank Studio enough for the incredible job they did with both our engagement and wedding photos!! He was so professional and easy to work with. During the wedding he was able to capture every important moment without being intrusive. All my guest... Read More were complimenting him to me on what a phenomenal job he did. We are going to have such a hard time picking which pictures to put in our album. Book Red Bank Studio!! You wont regret it. Thank you again Bogdan!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Melissa B

They are so dedicated to their craft and they want you to be beyond pleased and happy. They are so kind and considerate and go above and beyond to make sure that every moment and detail is captured. We were completely blown away by the quality of their work. Our wedding pictures... Read More and the video are better than we could have ever imagined. But, we knew from the moment, we meet in their studio with Elena, to discuss the details of our wedding that we had chosen the best team out there. Thank you Monica, Mike and entire RB team!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Nicole A

Working with RB Studio was an absolute pleasure. I really can't say enough good things about their team. Monica and Shan got all the pictures I asked for and much more. They seamlessly worked their way into the party and got genuinely fun, candid shots like I asked. I hated... Read More standing around and posing for pictures so having someone who so expertly directed traffic and moved people in and out of the obligatory shots was incredible. RB Studio was great about pre-planning and got the pictures to us really quickly after the wedding so I can truly say that they were amazing every step of the way. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Marina T

I have nothing but the biggest gratitude for Red Bank Studio. They were so professional from the first day we met until the very end! Everything was done exactly how we wanted. My friends call me "the time police" because I have to do everything according to schedule. They... Read More understood that and made sure that everything ran smoothly. It was one less thing I had to worry about on my hectic day. If you're looking for professionals who truly care about their customers and their work look no further! Again thank you thank you thank you!

2017-02-28T01:40:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Marina, You're very very welcome!!! It was really our pleasure to be part of your Special Day. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience with Red Bank Studio. It is through feedback from valued brides such as yourself... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Margaret S

Red Bank Studios managed to make our amazing wedding even better! I met with Bogdan and expressed that I really didn't want to spend my wedding day taking photos.. he took my request and ran with it! We took a few photos before the wedding separately and he managed to get photos... Read More of us together along with some family photos in 20 minutes between the ceremony and cocktail hour. Truly incredible. I am so grateful for his talents and getting gorgeous photos while letting me dance the night away!

2017-02-28T01:30:21 Response from the vendor

Dear Margaret, First of all, thank you for choosing Red Bank Studio to cover your photography needs on your wedding day. We were delighted to read that we were able to deliver "gorgeous photos" and that Bogdan listened and followed your requests! We consider ourselves... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Greg B

2017-02-28T01:43:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jena B

Red Bank Studio did an amazing job. Mike and Shan worked as a team and worked well with all of our friends and family. They were very organized, professional, patient and friendly. They had great ideas and you could really tell that they had done this many, many times. Its like... Read More they were there to take the photo at just the perfect time to capture the moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you RED BANK!

2017-02-28T01:47:50 Response from the vendor

We love the 5 star rating. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent (photography & videography) experience during your wedding day. Your feedback is extremely important! We would like to thank you for recognizing us. - RB Studio Team -

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jennifer Z

I really wish there were more stars for us to give on this rating! Red Bank Studio were amazing to work with we couldn't be happier with all the fantastic photos they captured of us on our wedding night. Despite the crazy snowy weather, Bogdan and his assistant (and great... Read More wife!!) were there early to set up and eager to get pictures of us outside in the snow. They were friendly and professional, and most of all they captured all of our beautiful memories for us to look back on. We couldn't be more thankful to have had them at our wedding. Thank you!!

2017-02-28T01:15:25 Response from the vendor

Hello Jennifer, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience with our company! I am happy to see that we did accommodate your requests and you were able to enjoy your special day. We are always eager to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Stephanie B

Our photographer was the first thing I booked and had set for the wedding... even before my wedding dress. I knew right away that I wanted great pictures for my wedding. I could not have been happier with my selection of Red Bank Studio. Our wedding photos turned out beyond... Read More amazing! We look through our photos quite often and we both can't thank him enough for perfectly capturing every moment of the most important day of our lives. Thank you Bogdan and Red Bank Studio!

2017-02-28T02:19:07 Response from the vendor

Dear Stephanie, Our entire RB Studio team was thrilled to have attended you during your Special Day! The details of your five star reviews are humbling, and will certainly be celebrated with all that impacted you throughout your experience. We are always thrilled to put... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Kelly B

Red Bank Studio team were amazing to work with from the beginning. The pictures are the work of art and the video looks like a Hollywood short film. Every moment got captured on camera. My husband usually doesn't like taking pictures but he seemed to enjoy being photographed.... Read More Our photographers Shan and Bogdan didn't take a lot of our time during the cocktail hour and reception but still we ended up with over 1500 pictures of us and our guests. All pictures were beautiful. I would use Red Bank Studio again and recommend them to my friends. In fact Red Bank Studio came in as a recommendation from a friend who got married a few months before.

2017-02-28T02:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide honest feedback regarding your recent experience with our team! We take a pride about our work and the bride & groom service culture. We are definitely focused on capturing your wedding day in the most... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Alexandra C

If you want the most creative, unique images, hire Red Bank Studio! As a photographer for over 14 years, Bogdan and his team were the ONLY ones I would trust to capture the most amazing day of my life. From our engagement shoot to our very traditional ceremony and back to a... Read More crazy upbeat party, they are ready for everything! We couldn't be happier with the photography, videography and photobooth and recommend them without a doubt. Thank you Red Bank Studio

2017-02-28T02:43:06 Response from the vendor

Dear Alexandra, Thank you for sharing your experience with RB Studio team. As a valued bride, we appreciate your feedback and are so thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Melissa S

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Bogdan is amazing and his photography and the way he captures moments are even better!!!! I highly recommend using Red Bank Studio!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ulysses M

Bogdan was amazing! He takes simply beautiful photos and was very professional and easy to work with. He was responsive to e-mails and had great suggestions of places to shoot. We highly recommend RB Studio

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stacey Y

Red Bank Studio was absolutely amazing!!! The photos and videos were breathtaking!!!! Bogdan is a wonderful photographer and was very easy to work with. He took awesome photos with the NYC skyline backdrop we had. He also took great shots through Liberty State Park. I... Read More cannot thank him and his videographer enough for capturing our special day!!!

2017-02-28T02:02:04 Response from the vendor

Dear Stacey, Thank you for your sweetly summarized review about our work. We always give our 100% when it comes to photography and client services. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent wedding experience and your feedback is extremely important. Once... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Casey E

I can not recommend Red Bank Studio enough! Our photographer, Bogdan, showed up on our wedding day and was professional, flexible and incredibly hardworking. He truly went above and beyond to ensure that every moment from our day was captured in exactly the way we had asked.... Read More Leading up to the wedding he provided very helpful tips regarding our planning and was organized and quick to respond to any questions that popped up. The day goes so fast it is imperative that you have good pictures to look back on in order to remember each moment. Red Bank Studio provided us with a perfect collection to remember our day.

2017-02-28T05:39:01 Response from the vendor

Dear Casey, Thank you for your positive review! It is exciting to learn you enjoyed your wedding day due to the fantastic work offered by our team. Warm Regards, Elena R. Photographer & Event Coordinator

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Laura T

I could not be more thrilled that I found Red Bank Studio to photograph our wedding! They were absolutely amazing to work with, from our very first FaceTime, to our engagement pictures, to the wedding. We were incredibly happy with how all of our pictures turned out and we... Read More couldn't have hoped for two more friendly, funny and professional people to be present on our wedding day than Bogdan and Mike. I would hire Red Bank Studio again in an instant and recommend them to anyone who is looking for photographers.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016

There really isn't that much to say that hasn't been stated below- our experience with Mike and Bogdan was perfect from first meeting to delivery of our shots. They captured so many beautiful shots it was hard to choose which ones to print, frame, and enlarge. In addition to... Read More being extremely professional, Bogdan & Mike are a ton of fun. They play off each other fantastically and made all our photo-shoots fun, not an easy task for my wife and I, two people who are not the biggest fans of getting their photos taken...

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Red Bank Photography Team is always professional, make you feel comfortable and are able to get the most out of the photos taken. Bogdan and Mike are always enthusiastic and they give you the confidence needed when being photographed. The finished wedding photographs we received... Read More are of a very high standard, good quality and I can say at a reasonable price… Don’t have any doubts in booking them for your event!

Meet The Manager

Bogdan R.

Bogdan R. is one of the two owners of Red Bank Studio, with over 15 years of experience in the photography field. With a family background of artists and attending an Art Vocational High School in Europe, he’s been attracted to beauty, arts and photography. Later on in life, he achieved a Bachelor in Business Management and Administration, education that he did not embrace or follow. In his early 20s he started to work as a wedding photographer for different photography companies from New York where he had the position of Leader Photographer and covered up to 100 weddings a year.