Creative Photography and Cinematography

Red Bank Studio is a wedding photography and cinematography studio located in Red Bank New Jersey. We offer wedding photography , wedding cinematography and photobooth services to brides and grooms in the Jersey Shore, North, South and Central Jersey.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

1 Globe Ct., Red Bank , NJ New Jersey, CT, NY, PA (732) 784-7373

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Monica I

After thoughtful consideration of who should be in charge of being the photo and video team for our wedding, my husband and I picked Red Bank Studio and we could not be happier with the decision we made. Planning a wedding from 3000 miles away and picking vendors is no easy task... Read More but Red Bank Studio made it easy. From the first meeting we set up through video chat with Bogdan to all the fine details afterwards they were always on top of the game. They are very reasonable and understood the difficulties of not being in the same state. All the details before the wedding were handled beautifully and when our special day came they were right there. Bogdan and his team were a pleasure to work with. They captured every detail whether is was big or small of our special day. Bogdan, together with his photo and video team's artistry is unmatched. I would recommend them to anyone who asked (and even those who don't). They are an absolute pleasure to work with. All of our family can't stop talking about how beautiful our pictures and videos are. They gave us piece of mind when it came to capturing our day. Like i said before we could not be happier. Thank you Red Bank Studio for your everything you do and how you do it. The type of work you do is flawless and you and your team are an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

Planning a wedding and meeting with vendors to determine who will be the best to work with can be very overwhelming and stressful. After having talked to a few other photographers and then meeting with Red Bank, there was no doubt they were the Photography and Videography vendor... Read More we would be going with. You immediately could see the difference in professionalism, quality of work and their teams dedication and commitment that was not present with other vendors. Elena thoroughly listens to all of your requests and is very prompt in replying to your inquires. You know what you are getting and their are no hidden costs. After our Engagement shoot, we knew that we had made the right decision to work with them for the Wedding. They were very patient with us every step of the way from the beginning to the very last minute on our wedding night. The RB team takes great pride in their work and they are experts at capturing amazing shots with such detail to help you relive that day. Both our families enjoyed working with them, and friends and family are asking about the RB team because they loved the quality of their work. Hands down I would I highly recommend the RB team without a doubt! Thank you again Bogdan and Elena for capturing all the beautiful memories from our wedding day!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Anthony B

We are thrilled with our engagement and wedding photos! Red Bank Studio really captured both events very well. Thanks again for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Elizabeth M

Great company! Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Monica, our photographer was amazing and made us feel so comfortable while taking the photos which turned out gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017

Wonderful experience!!! It was a great pleasure to work with Red Bank Studios! They are very professional, patient, flexible, very friendly, very fun, responsible, and very creative! Our pictures and videos came out AMAZING! My husband and I loved each and every one of our... Read More photos. Bogdan, and the crew captured the most beautiful and breathtaking moments of our Wedding Day. I made sure to let the team know which parts were most important to my husband and I and the team made sure to capture those special moments. Special thanks to Bogdan and his team for their patience with us and our huge Bridal Party. You guys made all of us feel comfortable and made it fun for us. Our family and friends complimented the videos and the pictures and all of them were in AWE! We HIGHLY recommend Red Bank Studios! Phenomenal Work!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kristin H

My new husband and I had a wonderful experience with Red Bank Studios, and would recommend them for any occasion. Bogdan made sure that our wishes were respected. We said that we wanted to try to get all the photos taken before the cocktail hour so that we could spend time with... Read More our guests, and he did just that. He was professional, friendly, and even gave us some sneak peaks of our photos. When we saw the photos online, we were absolutely blown away. We are so pleased to have these beautiful memories to look at for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Elyse H

My fiancé Derek and I had such a hard time finding a photographer with a mix of candids and fun, non traditional pictures. From the beginning Bogdan and Elena were wonderful to work with. I can't wait to see the finished product. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Ioana D

From the first day we met Bogdan, we knew we wanted Red Bank Studio to photograph our wedding! He was very personable and knowledgeable. We did our engagement photo shoot with him also, and loved every single picture that he sent us. At the wedding, our guests and families said... Read More they felt comfortable around him. He likes to make a couple of jokes here and there, to break the ice. The pictures come out beautiful, and he edits them fairly fast! We can’t aait to see what the video looks like! Thanks for making our day very memorable! We get goosebumps when we look at the pictures!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley C

Absolutely loved them!! Our wedding photos came out stunning and beautiful. Extremely professional and super nice to work with. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Nicholas P

The whole Red Bank Studio's team was an absolute delight to work with! They were extremely responsive, detail-oriented, very personable, and took amazing shots! My wife and I had them photograph our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with our overall experience. Bogdan was... Read More absolutely fantastic! He takes his work very seriously but is also extremely personable. He had ensured that he was early for both the engagement shoot and the wedding and called to confirm all times and details. It was really refreshing having a vendor who was proactive. Red Bank Studios also provided some very helpful details for the day of which made the whole experience seamless. They have a very user-friendly interface within their website which sorted through our schedule of events and our photojournalistic preferences which Bogdan followed to a tea. Wedding can be stressful, but having a vendor like Red Bank Studios allowed us to enjoy planning our wedding. Choosing Red Bank is one less item and vendor you have to worry about.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Paris S

Bogdan, We can't thank you enough for photographing our wedding! Even though we were franticly trying to get all our shots in before the rain came, you managed to stay calm, optimistic, and professional. Once it did start to downpour, you came up with a perfect plan B right... Read More away and the end result was fantastic! We will forever treasure the memories you captured and couldn't be happier that we were able to work with such creative, easy-going, and talented photographers/videographers. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lauren G

My fiance hired Bogdan and Elena, his wife, to capture the moment we got engaged. To say they captured every single emotion and movement is an understatement! They went above and beyond to work with my fiance during the planning and execution of the day. After he got off one... Read More knee, Bogdan and Elena took a series of pictures on and around the beach so that we have many memories of this special day. When showing our album to family and friends, everyone loves their work and want to know who took such beautiful pictures. Thank you again Bogdan and Elena for all your hard work and great ideas!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kristina B

Red Bank Studio was my favorite vendor at my wedding. Tom and Shan made everything run so smoothly and put me at such ease that I had nothing to worry about my wedding day. They always tried to go beyond what I wanted. I would recommend Red Bank Studio to anyone and everyone if... Read More they are looking for skill, technique, genuine!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Juliana K

Red Bank Studio is your best option to make your special day even more special. The team is great, the price is great, the work is awesome. We are very thankful for the quality and professionalism from Red Bank Studio. Special thanks to our dear photographer Monica who took... Read More memorable shots of my wedding. Thank you so much guys, you rock!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017

My husband and I hired Red Bank Studio to capture our wedding and engagement photos and they absolutely exceeded our expectations. Not only are they extremely talented but Bogdan and his team are so passionate about their work. He went above and beyond to get the perfect shot... Read More and he absolutely did. The real testimonial is in the photos themselves. When we received our photos we were blown away with the creative, out of the box shots he came up with, and so was everyone who saw them. We received endless complements on our photos! My husband coming from a creative background was a real stickler when it came to selecting a photographer, sifting through dozens of portfolios. We found Red Bank Studio strictly based on their work, and were thrilled to find out how friendly and helpful their team was. We really can’t say enough about how amazing Red Bank Studio…we’ll never hire anyone else!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Gina G

Red Bank Studios was the first and last photographer we visited when planning our wedding. Our photographer, Bogdan, met with us in his office on a Saturday morning and we felt at ease right away. He did not try to sell us anything or pressure us with fast talking. He talked to... Read More us like real people who were about to spend a lot of money on something really important. You would be surprised how many vendors don’t do that. We browsed through their work and found the perfect balance of photography style. He captures intimate, candid moments and also creates gorgeous portraits and family shots. They use an interactive website where you create your own wedding profile and add your song choices for the video, important moments you want to capture and a list of addresses and times. The site was easy to use and assured me that everything would go as planned. The day of our wedding Bogdan and our videographer, Dennis, showed up right on time and ready to work. They are both so passionate about what they do and found inspiration all around us. I am not really a picture person and they made me feel as comfortable as possible. Our guests loved the photo booth and I was so happy to take the album home with me the same night! Elena was our attendant and she was so warm and friendly. We received a link to our pictures less than a month after our wedding and are just starting to pick out our favorites, which is so hard because they are all wonderful! I can’t wait to see the finished products.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kiersten R

We LOVE our wedding photos. Highly recommend Red Bank Studios. Throughout the whole day, despite hair and make up running behind they where calm and easy to work with, still capturing everything beautifully and accommodating wonderfully to schedule changes. The creativity and... Read More expertise shows in the pics. So easy to work with throughout the planning process and flexible. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Sierra B

Bogdan did such a wonderful job, that I truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer. His ideas and calm demeanor made my job as the bride effortless, and I feel he captured who we were as a couple. Red bank studio was on the ball and it was one last thing we didn't have... Read More to worry about which was amazing.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Ashley J

Red Bank Studio was my favorite vendor to work with throughout the wedding planning process. Responded to all my questions quickly and provided great customer service. Shan, our photographer, captured beautiful photos. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and... Read More his creativity was beyond what we imagined. The photobooth and attendants were also a hit. Red Bank Studio and Shan, thank you so much for giving us photos to be cherished for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kelly C

I would recommend Red Bank Studio to anyone looking for a photographer! We LOVE our wedding photos!!! From our first meeting with Bogdan to getting our pictures they were so amazing to work with. The day of the wedding Bogdan was so helpful and was fantastic with our wedding... Read More party. Any questions we had throughout the process they were always readily available. We couldn't have been happier with Red Bank Studio! Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Bridgette C

I cannot say enough about how fantastic RB studio was. From the initial meeting with Michael to our wedding day with Bogdan, the team was an absolute pleasure to work with. I will recommend RB Studio to any and everyone. There turn around time was very fast and the photos are... Read More breath taking. Hands down the best!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Nancy B

I just wanted to thank Red Bank Studio`s Team for making my wedding day much more special. For working with me and my husband and capturing such amazing pictures. They were so easy to work with and really listened to my ideas. They managed to capture every detail of my wedding.... Read More Very punctual and never made me feel rushed. I would highly recommend them to capture the special moments at any events.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017

I highly recommend Red Bank Studio. Mike and Moni were so great to work with! Very friendly and professional. They arrived early to my wedding venue to scope it out and were super familiar with the area. They had great ideas for shots, and totally open to our ideas as well. We... Read More feel like they really understood our style and how we'd like our pictures to represent us. They stayed all day and into the night, getting awesome candid shots of the ceremony and reception. You won't regret working with RB Studio!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Adrienne S

I can't thank Bogdan and Red Bank Studio enough for the incredible job they did with both our engagement and wedding photos!! He was so professional and easy to work with. During the wedding he was able to capture every important moment without being intrusive. All my guest... Read More were complimenting him to me on what a phenomenal job he did. We are going to have such a hard time picking which pictures to put in our album. Book Red Bank Studio!! You wont regret it. Thank you again Bogdan!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Melissa B

They are so dedicated to their craft and they want you to be beyond pleased and happy. They are so kind and considerate and go above and beyond to make sure that every moment and detail is captured. We were completely blown away by the quality of their work. Our wedding pictures... Read More and the video are better than we could have ever imagined. But, we knew from the moment, we meet in their studio with Elena, to discuss the details of our wedding that we had chosen the best team out there. Thank you Monica, Mike and entire RB team!

Meet The Manager

Bogdan R.

Bogdan R. is one of the two owners of Red Bank Studio, with over 15 years of experience in the photography field. With a family background of artists and attending an Art Vocational High School in Europe, he’s been attracted to beauty, arts and photography. Later on in life, he achieved a Bachelor in Business Management and Administration, education that he did not embrace or follow. In his early 20s he started to work as a wedding photographer for different photography companies from New York where he had the position of Leader Photographer and covered up to 100 weddings a year.