Creative Photography and Cinematography

Red Bank Studio is a wedding photography and cinematography studio located in Red Bank New Jersey. We offer wedding photography , wedding cinematography and photobooth services to brides and grooms in the Jersey Shore, North, South and Central Jersey.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1 Globe Ct., Red Bank , NJ New Jersey, CT, NY, PA (732) 784-7373

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

Planning a wedding and meeting with vendors to determine who will be the best to work with can be very overwhelming and stressful. After having talked to a few other photographers and then meeting with Red Bank, there was no doubt they were the Photography and Videography vendor... Read More we would be going with. You immediately could see the difference in professionalism, quality of work and their teams dedication and commitment that was not present with other vendors. Elena thoroughly listens to all of your requests and is very prompt in replying to your inquires. You know what you are getting and their are no hidden costs. After our Engagement shoot, we knew that we had made the right decision to work with them for the Wedding. They were very patient with us every step of the way from the beginning to the very last minute on our wedding night. The RB team takes great pride in their work and they are experts at capturing amazing shots with such detail to help you relive that day. Both our families enjoyed working with them, and friends and family are asking about the RB team because they loved the quality of their work. Hands down I would I highly recommend the RB team without a doubt! Thank you again Bogdan and Elena for capturing all the beautiful memories from our wedding day!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Jen M

After much research, we chose Red Bank Studio for both our engagement photo shoot and for our wedding, which was December 31st, 2017. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Bogdan and his team! They went above and beyond to ensure that we got exactly what... Read More we were looking for, and we couldn't be happier with our photos and video. If you are undecided about whether or not to splurge on the video- go for it!! It was the one of the best decisions we've ever made, and we've watched our wedding trailer probably 100 times already. Red Bank Studio was also very reasonably priced, even despite getting married on a holiday. Would 100% recommend them!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Leila O

My husband and I loved working with Red Bank Studio. Our wedding was on Oct 28, 2017. Bogden and his team are amazing!! I looked at many photographers and videographers work and met with several of them. But I loved Red Bank Studio's work the most. The photos are crisp,... Read More clear, flattering and present the bride and groom in the most positive light. After speaking with Bogden on the phone I knew he was the right photographer for us. He was super accommodating and knowledgeable. The photos came out wonderfully! and so did the video! I could not be happier. Throughout the process the team at Red Bank Studios was professional, organized, responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. They really know what they are doing and do not let anything fall through the cracks. I have only the most positive things to say about Red Bank Studio and recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you Red Bank Studio for the most beautiful photos and video we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Maureen B

I can't say enough great things about Bogdan, Elena and their team. They are professional, approachable and top notch photographers and videographers! From the moment we met with them we were at ease. They took the time to sit with us, discuss our options/vision, and are... Read More extremely communicative and responsive throughout the entire process. Our wedding day was perfectly captured. I have received so many compliments on the photos and video. It was so hard to even choose photos for the album because there are so many great ones and I have watched the video over and over again. They have a great vision but they are also open to any feedback, changes or questions I had. I am so happy I chose them. The Red Bank Studio team is amazing and I would highly recommend them for your wedding (or any event), too!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Meg M

Red Bank Studio was wonderful!! Our wedding photos are so beautiful and Bogdan really captured the magic of our day. We even had a rainy day wedding and he was still able to take outdoor photos that look phenomenal. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Valerie R

From our initial meeting to receipt of our final digital media and printed wedding album, Red Bank studio was flawlessly easy to work with and produced gorgeous photo and video work. Before booking, we enjoyed meeting in person with Bogdan and Elena and felt their relaxed... Read More attitude and commitment to quality photography and video was evident. During the planning process the online Red Bank Studio interface was easy to navigate and helped us to stay organized. On our wedding day, Bogdan and our videographer were pleasures to have alongside us. Bogdan got the perfect shots and moved on, no one felt pushed or bothered in any way by him and our photos took less time than we expected. Both he and our videographer were true professionals focused on shooting classy and elegant photos, but they were also receptive to some of our more playful ideas. They produced a ton of wonderful photos that captured our day perfectly – we only wish we had more (but they gave us some 1300 so we might be being greedy there). My husband absolutely loves watching our full length and highlights videos on repeat since they are such beautiful illustrations of our special day. Will be proud to share them for years to come. We highly recommend Red Bank Studio without reservations.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Jaime G

My husband and I got married November and one of the best decisions we made was hiring Red Bank Studio for our wedding video and photo. At first I was on the fence about a videographer because from my experience they can be intrusive but I never even noticed them the entire... Read More night. Bogdan also did our engagement photos. He came to our neighborhood in Brooklyn to do the shoot where we got engaged. We had the photos back less than three weeks later. Our wedding photos were outrageous. Bogdan was able to find beautiful locations for photos and they turned out gorgeous. We received so many great photos, before our 2 month "anniversary". I really appreciate that because I am able to get thank you's out ASAP to our guests. The video we received a week or two after the photos and oh my. My husband and I cried watching. They were able to capture all the beautiful moments and it was worth EVERY single penny to have a video. So happy we have this to cherish forever. Overall, the price point is a great deal for the professionalism and talent of Red Bank Studio. They are super reliable and I would hire them again and again for future events or shoots. Highly Highly recommend. You will not regret your choice with choosing Red Bank Studio to capture your special day. They will not leave any details out! Thank You for being a pleasure to work with, RBS!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Danielle L

We couldn't be happier with how our pictures & videos turned out, everything looks absolutely gorgeous! RBS were very professional and easy to work with. We did our engagement shoot on the beach and our wedding on the beach! Bogdan + team captured beautiful pictures from the... Read More day/night. They worked hard to get us everything by Christmas which was a great gift! My husband, myself and our family loved working with RBS and we all adore the photos and memories :) Thanks again! I can't wait to see our wedding album!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 mark c

I have never hired a professional photographer before. However, I can say that Red Bank Studio has been nothing less than stellar. They have been honest, easy to work with, and provide a great product. Can't beat that! I highly recommend their services. We had Bogdan and his... Read More team for our engagement photos, wedding photos and video. All amazing. The video highlights makes my wife and mom cry every time they watch it. The photos are amazing as well. Bogdan can turn anything into a great photo. He is truly talented. Will definitely return for all my professional photo/video needs. Thanks so much to this great team.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Ashley B

I got married on 10.27.17 in Spring Lake, NJ. I found Red Bank Photography on the knot. When my husband and I went to our first meeting I knew instantly that they were going to be my apart of my wedding. Bog Dan was very creative and I left it all up to him! I love my photos and... Read More my both my videos! It was the best day of my life and everything went the way I wanted to. They were very professional and very helpful! I also got my photo booth through them and they did an amazing job with that as well! I can not wait to get my album ! I would 100 percent recommend them to anyone that is looking for a creative team! I wish I could get married every year ! For any next occasion I will definitely be giving them a call!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Ashley B

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Alicia E

I could not have been happier with Bogdan and Red Bank Studio. Bogdan was so supportive and was so informative throughout the whole process. Bogdan really rolled with the punches when our photo locations changed multiple times. I just got my gallery and I honestly felt like I... Read More was back to that warm day in October. His photos are so beautiful. If you are considering Red Bank Studio act fast! He truly is a gem of a photographer.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jacklyn K

Red Bank Studio was fantastic! My husband and I could not be happier with the decision we made choosing Red Bank Studio. Bogdan was amazing! He made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras. He told us exactly where to stand and when to smile. I am so happy with my photos and... Read More video. I will be hiring Red Bank Studio for every occasion and will be recommending them to everyone.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Shelby A

My new husband and I are so thankful that we chose Red Bank Studio as our photographer for our wedding. Neither of us had felt very comfortable in front of the camera but Bogdan was so helpful and instructive and we were really able to loosen up and enjoy ourselves during the... Read More shoot. Our engagement photos came out amazing and we are so excited to see the rest of our pictures from our wedding day. From the first few that we saw, we're sure that they're going to come out great. The whole team at Red Bank Studio was so helpful and always replied in a timely manner when it came to planning the day of from out of state. We're very happy that Red Bank Studio was able to be a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Anthony B

We are thrilled with our engagement and wedding photos! Red Bank Studio really captured both events very well. Thanks again for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Elizabeth M

Great company! Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Monica, our photographer was amazing and made us feel so comfortable while taking the photos which turned out gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017

Wonderful experience!!! It was a great pleasure to work with Red Bank Studios! They are very professional, patient, flexible, very friendly, very fun, responsible, and very creative! Our pictures and videos came out AMAZING! My husband and I loved each and every one of our... Read More photos. Bogdan, and the crew captured the most beautiful and breathtaking moments of our Wedding Day. I made sure to let the team know which parts were most important to my husband and I and the team made sure to capture those special moments. Special thanks to Bogdan and his team for their patience with us and our huge Bridal Party. You guys made all of us feel comfortable and made it fun for us. Our family and friends complimented the videos and the pictures and all of them were in AWE! We HIGHLY recommend Red Bank Studios! Phenomenal Work!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kristin H

My new husband and I had a wonderful experience with Red Bank Studios, and would recommend them for any occasion. Bogdan made sure that our wishes were respected. We said that we wanted to try to get all the photos taken before the cocktail hour so that we could spend time with... Read More our guests, and he did just that. He was professional, friendly, and even gave us some sneak peaks of our photos. When we saw the photos online, we were absolutely blown away. We are so pleased to have these beautiful memories to look at for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Elyse H

My fiancé Derek and I had such a hard time finding a photographer with a mix of candids and fun, non traditional pictures. From the beginning Bogdan and Elena were wonderful to work with. I can't wait to see the finished product. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Ioana D

From the first day we met Bogdan, we knew we wanted Red Bank Studio to photograph our wedding! He was very personable and knowledgeable. We did our engagement photo shoot with him also, and loved every single picture that he sent us. At the wedding, our guests and families said... Read More they felt comfortable around him. He likes to make a couple of jokes here and there, to break the ice. The pictures come out beautiful, and he edits them fairly fast! We can’t aait to see what the video looks like! Thanks for making our day very memorable! We get goosebumps when we look at the pictures!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley C

Absolutely loved them!! Our wedding photos came out stunning and beautiful. Extremely professional and super nice to work with. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Monica I

After thoughtful consideration of who should be in charge of being the photo and video team for our wedding, my husband and I picked Red Bank Studio and we could not be happier with the decision we made. Planning a wedding from 3000 miles away and picking vendors is no easy task... Read More but Red Bank Studio made it easy. From the first meeting we set up through video chat with Bogdan to all the fine details afterwards they were always on top of the game. They are very reasonable and understood the difficulties of not being in the same state. All the details before the wedding were handled beautifully and when our special day came they were right there. Bogdan and his team were a pleasure to work with. They captured every detail whether is was big or small of our special day. Bogdan, together with his photo and video team's artistry is unmatched. I would recommend them to anyone who asked (and even those who don't). They are an absolute pleasure to work with. All of our family can't stop talking about how beautiful our pictures and videos are. They gave us piece of mind when it came to capturing our day. Like i said before we could not be happier. Thank you Red Bank Studio for your everything you do and how you do it. The type of work you do is flawless and you and your team are an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Nicholas P

The whole Red Bank Studio's team was an absolute delight to work with! They were extremely responsive, detail-oriented, very personable, and took amazing shots! My wife and I had them photograph our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with our overall experience. Bogdan was... Read More absolutely fantastic! He takes his work very seriously but is also extremely personable. He had ensured that he was early for both the engagement shoot and the wedding and called to confirm all times and details. It was really refreshing having a vendor who was proactive. Red Bank Studios also provided some very helpful details for the day of which made the whole experience seamless. They have a very user-friendly interface within their website which sorted through our schedule of events and our photojournalistic preferences which Bogdan followed to a tea. Wedding can be stressful, but having a vendor like Red Bank Studios allowed us to enjoy planning our wedding. Choosing Red Bank is one less item and vendor you have to worry about.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Paris S

Bogdan, We can't thank you enough for photographing our wedding! Even though we were franticly trying to get all our shots in before the rain came, you managed to stay calm, optimistic, and professional. Once it did start to downpour, you came up with a perfect plan B right... Read More away and the end result was fantastic! We will forever treasure the memories you captured and couldn't be happier that we were able to work with such creative, easy-going, and talented photographers/videographers. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lauren G

My fiance hired Bogdan and Elena, his wife, to capture the moment we got engaged. To say they captured every single emotion and movement is an understatement! They went above and beyond to work with my fiance during the planning and execution of the day. After he got off one... Read More knee, Bogdan and Elena took a series of pictures on and around the beach so that we have many memories of this special day. When showing our album to family and friends, everyone loves their work and want to know who took such beautiful pictures. Thank you again Bogdan and Elena for all your hard work and great ideas!

Meet The Manager

Bogdan R.

Bogdan R. is one of the two owners of Red Bank Studio, with over 15 years of experience in the photography field. With a family background of artists and attending an Art Vocational High School in Europe, he’s been attracted to beauty, arts and photography. Later on in life, he achieved a Bachelor in Business Management and Administration, education that he did not embrace or follow. In his early 20s he started to work as a wedding photographer for different photography companies from New York where he had the position of Leader Photographer and covered up to 100 weddings a year.