Red Carpet Brides NYC

(48)

Serving NYC,NJ & L.I., NY

Let us get you Red Carpet ready!

Red Carpet Brides NYC is a collaboration between hair stylist Christy Rizos and make-up artist Tara Pagliara. They have brought their talent and experience together to bring you the ultimate in bridal services. "We give all of our brides the celebrity treatment."

Type

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

Serving NYC,NJ & L.I., NY

Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Dana C

I was referred to Red Carpet Brides by a friend and they did not disappoint. From the moment I scheduled the makeup & hair trial, they were a pleasure to work with. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner, and the results were exactly what I requested. I had also contracted them for the hair/makeup of each bridal party member and the MOB, for a total of 10 people including myself. Their team was fantastic and kept us stress-free and laughing the whole morning. My hair and makeup lasted long into the night, with curls still remaining the next morning. I would highly recommend their services.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Kelly E

Tara and Christy are outstanding artists and I recommend them to every New York Bride. My makeup stayed flawless all day (it was a LONG day with pictures throughout NYC, happy tears at the ceremony and dancing at the reception). I have fine, stick straight hair but wanted Christy to style my hair down and curly-It stayed beautifully curled throughout the elements of the day (my hair never stays curly-I don't know how she did it!). Tara is exceptionally organized and professional and was quick to respond with all inquiries and last minute changes. Both Christy and Tara are true professionals, they arrived on time and had everyone finished with time to spare. Tara and Christy did hair and makeup on my entire bridal, MOB and myself and we all have never looked better. Your hair and makeup gives you the confidence you need on such an important day-it was extremely important to me to find the best and these girls are it. Highly recommended!

Perfection Never Looked So Easy

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Nicole H

The make-up for my wedding was done by Tara Pagliara of Red Carpet Brides NYC. She made it seem as though doing make-up for four people was a total breeze, after a long flight from NY to FL! She not only did my make-up, but also my mother's, my brides maid's, and my Maid of Honor's make-up, and we all looked FLAWLESS. I look at pictures, and feel like she helped me trick my husband into marrying me (j/k). I've never seen anyone make application of make-up look so effortless. She even did individual lashes on all four of us, and it was amazing!! We all looked and felt terrific, and she was on-site to make sure we stayed beautiful all day. I think the temperature was just under 100 degrees on my wedding day, but she made sure we looked refreshed and cool all day and long into the night. ALL of us were very impressed, including my husband, who couldn't get over her amazing accuracy and speed, when matching all of our skin-tones, evening us out, and giving us a natural look that was divinely seductive. Professional, high-quality, FAIRLY PRICED (hard to find!), and a pleasure to work with, Tara will now forever be my "go-to" girl for beauty, and I'd expect nothing less of the rest of her team at Red Carpet Brides NYC.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Sarah H

Tara is the most professional and skilled makeup artist out there. She pulled together a dream team for my 6 bridesmaids,me, and my mom. The team included Alex, Victor and Anthony. Alex took a concept with my hair and turned it into a work of art, and Tara's makeup was flawless. Not only do they make you look gorgeous, but they make you laugh and feel stress free the entire time. To my fellow brides: BOOK THEM NOW!!! There are not enough positive things to say about Tara and the team!

Amazing hair!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Samara L

Christy came recommended to me from my wedding venue and I couldn't have been happier to find her! Booking the hair and makeup team for my wedding was one of the hardest vendors for me to find, but once I met Christy, I knew I was in good hands!! She is incredibly talented and is able to translate ideas and pictures into a stunning look for you. She is a perfectionist and won't stop until every curl is pinned in the exact place. And on top of that, she is so much fun to work with. When I was up at 4am to start hair and makeup it was great to have someone there who was upbeat and excited, and Christy was definitely that!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 alex h

Tara from Red Carpet Brides is extremely professional, organized and an amazing artist. Not only is she sweet and funny but is very talented at her job and makes the skin glow! The makeup lasted all night and they made us girls feel like celebrities. We got compliments on our makeup all night. I would absolutely recommend Red Carpet Brides to any bride looking to feel beautiful on their special day.

100% Christy Rizos!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Carlin L

As soon as I was engaged there was no question about who was going to do my hair, Christy Rizos. I have been a client of hers for years and I absolutely love the work she does. There were a few times I tried other hair dressers, but nobody even came close to Christy. Not to mention she is super easy going and listens to you and does exactly what you want! Not sure what you want?!? Well, Christy has a ton of awesome ideas for you. She also did all of my bridesmaids hair and they too loved her work and used her for their weddings!! Trust me no matter what the occasion you will not be disappointed!

Without hesitation, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Jessica A

Of course, there are many great hair stylists out there that get 5-star reviews and do a wonderful job. However, I think there are about 3 things that really set Christi apart from others: her genuine skill and experience, her professionalism, and perhaps most importantly- her personality. First of all, Christi can work magic with hair. I have now seen Christi do hair on about 15 different people (from my best friend’s wedding and my own wedding) and not a single one of the hair styles looked the same. If you show her a picture or Pinterest pin, she is able to take exactly what you are looking for and give it to you, and in a reasonable amount of time. Throughout the whole process, I felt VERY comfortable with Christi because I could tell she has extensive experience styling hair of all kinds- long, short, straight, curly, up, down, thin, thick! Everyone who has had their hair done by Christi has been very happy with their hair at the start of the night, and more importantly- at the end too! She knows how to not only achieve the look you are going for, but how to make it stay all night. And I mean it- all night. Christi made me feel flawlessly beautiful on the day of my wedding and I can’t thank her enough for that! A moment that I think really captures Christi’s skill and professionalism was when we were at my best friend’s wedding the first time I met Christi (she did the bridal party's hair), and a fellow bridesmaid was about to get her hair styled. The bridesmaid pulled out a Pinterest picture and showed it to Christi. Christi took a minute to look at the picture, and then actually shared with the bridesmaid that she didn’t think the hair style was fitting for her. That conversation had the potential to go terribly wrong, leaving the bridesmaid feeling hurt and dissed. However, Christi very professionally shared her opinion that the updo wasn’t quite fitting for the bridesmaid, based on seeing her interact with the rest of the girls that morning and getting a sense for her personality. She asked the bridesmaid to trust her (who was quite skeptical of having someone touch her hair to begin with!) and let her use that picture as inspiration but to change it a little. The bridesmaid agreed, and we couldn’t have been more impressed! Christi was spot-on, and loosened up the up-do and made it have a more romantic feel. I feel like this is an perfect example of the experienced keen eye Christi has. When booking a stylist, sometimes you forget that you are not only hiring a SKILL, but also a person! A person that will be with you on the day of your wedding. It can be a stressful day, and if you have someone around who isn’t upbeat, optimistic, and flexible, the hours before your wedding can be ruined. I was actually ELATED when Christi showed up the morning of my wedding because I couldn’t wait to see her and talk to her! She is easygoing, funny, sweet, flexible, and light hearted- exactly the kind of person you want to be hanging out with the morning of your wedding! She made us all laugh and smile, and was also our DJ for the morning, offering to play music from her iPhone. Without hesitation, I recommend Red Carpet Brides NYC and Christi to EVERY future bride and bridesmaid. You will not only be happy with the final product, but you will be happy that you had Christi by your side on one of the most exciting and eventful days of your life! FYI- the $800 includes bridal hair, 7 bridesmaids, second stylist, and travel fee

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Christa S

Great team! My friend used them for her wedding and we all looked amazing :)

My Go To "GLAM SQUAD"

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 michelle b

I cannot say THANK YOU enough to the girls at Red Carpet Brides NYC! I am so thrilled that I hired them to do hair & makeup for me and all my bridemaids. Their talent & professionalism just blew us all away. Especially 2 my sisters that wanted Very specific looks ;) Christi & Tara showed up early and stayed til after all our pictures (my request) to ensure that everyone was still looking perfect, which they were, after 2 hours in the 90 degree sun! BOOK THESE GIRLS!!

Felt like a celebrity!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Rachel N

I knew when Tara & Christy did my makeup and hair last year at my best friends wedding that I needed them for my big day. The day of my wedding they arrived together on time set up with Tara's amazing beauty lights and her makeup chair. They even had a wedding day playlist that had us all dancing and singing along. I had a total of 9 people for hair and makeup and they brought assistants Alex and Victor with them that kept us on time and moving right along. The makeup and hair was amazing, honeslty my bridesmaids and I still can't get over the only thing we had to touch up after close to 12 hours was our lipstick. Hair did not move either so worth the money to hire true proffesionals who know what they are doing. I can't say enough good things about them aside from to just hire them. You will not regret it. Thanks again ladies for making my day fantastic and calming my nerves. Cant wait to use your services for my baby shower in the future!

Flawless

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 jessica o

Tara and Alex are professional, sweet and funny- to say that they are talented is an understatement. I am very particular about hair and makeup, and both Tara and Alex surpassed my expectations. They turned a potentially stressful experience into something fun and memorable. My bridesmaids looked like dolls, and I, the bride, (as told by many guests) looked as if I had landed out of a "fairy tale." I cannot recommend this duo enough. My wedding experience would not have been the same without them!

Amazing Hair!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Michelle T

Christi was so wonderful the day of my wedding. She also did my sister's hair for her wedding and have booked her for my cousin's wedding this fall. She has a great attitude, keeps you calm, and does a fantastic job! I would highly recommend Christi for your wedding!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Antoinette C

Tara does EXCELLENT makeup! It stayed all day and looked perfect. I got many compliments through out the night. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs makeup done.

Best Day EVER

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

I could not have asked for a better wedding day! From my bridal trial to the day of, Christy was the most attentive, caring and professional woman. Just knowing she was there put my nerves at ease. She was on time and very efficient; I don't know how she does it! I looked amazing on my special day and received numerous compliments. I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world. Christy is not just a hairstylist, she is an artist. She transforms an idea into a reality flawlessly and with without effort, so it seems! Throughout the entire process, she was available 24/7 for my bridal meltdowns, my second guessing and any and all changes I wanted to make. Christy is an amazing person in addition to the remarkable job she does professionally. She was able to meet all of my expectations and more! Me and my entire bridal party were all ready ahead of schedule and Christy stayed until the bitter end to make sure everything was perfect from pictures, the ceremony and into the reception. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. You won't be sorry with your decision to go with Christy and her staff at Red Carpet Brides NYC! This is a day I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life!

Totally recommend

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Joanna A

I had a wonderful experience with Christy (hair) and Tara (makeup) and their team. They were very professional and took a lot of my stress away. They were on time and like one of the girls. Made me feel very comfortable and calm. I would highly recommend them. They are a great team and made my day extra special. They do amazing work!

Princess for a day

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Winnie T

One of the hardest things to do research on for my wedding was hair and makeup. I'm a pretty low maintenance girl and don't really spend time or money on those things on a regular basis. A sorority sister recommended the girl who did her makeup for her wedding. I contacted her and it turned out she worked on a team with a hair person as well. So I set up a trial a year before my actual wedding date thinking I wanted to give myself time to do a few trials with other people. After Tara and Christy were done - I booked them on the spot! They were both so patient and did exactly what I asked them to and never pressured me into doing anything i wasn't comfortable with. On the day of my wedding, they arrived promptly to my hotel to start work on me, my MIL, and 6 of my bridesmaids. EVERYONE was thrilled with how they looked. All the make up and hair stayed great throughout the entire day (up to 14 hours for some of us). But the best part of it, was that we had fun. Tara and Christy were awesome, and so easy to get along with. It felt like one big slumber party. I honestly felt like a princess and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks so much girls!

Tara & Christy are the ABSOLUTE best!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Erin D

Christy has been my hairdresser for years and when she suggested I use Tara for makeup I didn't even think twice about it. I hired them both for the entire day to stay with me and my family and friends for touch ups meeting us at Alpine Country Club later that evening. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about them. Christy is the only person I have let touch my hair in forever and couldn't even think about letting someone else do my hair for my wedding day. Tara's makeup is perfection and it lasts ALL DAY LONG! She is now my makeup artist for all of the events I attend. I give them my highest regard as I even took the time to create this account to do this review for them haha! Love you girls you are the best!

Five stars

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Gina a

Red carpet brides did an amazing job! My bridesmaids looked beautiful. My mother and mother in law were so happy with their hair and makeup. And my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Christi, Tara and their team are so talented!

The best bridal makeup/hair team :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Amanda K

When I first met Tara and Christi last July at my trial, I immediately clicked with them as they knew exactly what I was looking for, and I felt so beautiful. Throughout the wedding planning, they were always there to answer any questions that I had. On the wedding day, they were ready with assistants right when we needed them, and their presence made the morning so much fun! Everyone's hair and makeup looked GORGEOUS- so much so, that my mother-in-law didn't want to take hers off! I am so happy I used them both, and would definitely recommend them to all brides and bridal parties!

Do NOT use Christi for wedding hair!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Alison B

If you're looking for a dependable vendor, I would highly discourage booking Christi for a day as important as your wedding. Throughout the process, she was unresponsive and I had to follow up with her multiple times in order to get a response. She cancelled on me about 5 weeks before my wedding for personal reasons, but the way she handled it was completely unprofessional and unethical. Sure, my trial came out nice, but the negativity associated with using her is NOT worth it. I've never written a negative review before, but just want other brides to avoid dealing with her for their special day, when there are plenty of other amazing hair stylists out there!

Gorgeous hair!

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Raina K

Christi did my hair and my bridesmaids' hair, as well as both my mother and mother-in-law's hair for my wedding and all turned out amazing! Each of my bridesmaids had specific requests. Christi knew what incorporated their ideas with her own twist and they all not only looked awesome but they each loved the finished look. Christi did an amazing job and was also fun to work with- felt like just another one of the girls while we were all getting ready. I would definitely recommend her for any special event!

Hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 marie c

I totally recommend Tara and her team. They do amazing quality work and are a pleasure to work with. You definitely get that red carpet look on the day u want it the most. Would totally use them again. I was extremely happy!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 beth S

I contacted Red Carpet Brides after asking around on who to use. I contacted a few different vendors and I have to say that I could not of been happier with the service I received from them. All of my emails and calls were returned immediately and they were early! Everyone including myself looked amazing the best part is Tara's entire Chanel kit! Great makeup and application. If you are looking for amazingly talented, professional hair and makeup people in NYC this is your team. Thanks again so much for making my day so special! xoxox

Red Carpet Brides NYC

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kristen L

Christy, Tara, and the rest of the gang at Red Carpet Brides NYC are absolutely incredible! These ladies are miracle workers; my bridesmaids and I looked and felt amazing after getting our hair and make-up done. People are STILL talking about how gorgeous and unique my updo was on my wedding day! The ladies at Red Carpet Brides are true professionals who are passionate about their work, and care about their clients!

Send Email