Traveling miles to bring you styles

Sarah continually keeps her finger on the pulse of modern/cutting edge trends as well as with sophisticated timeless styles. She is always in tune with her clients wishes and preferences, striving to create your dream vision for that special day. Servicing the New England Area On-site

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Boston, MA (617) 275-6933
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Anna T

Hire this exceptionally talented and creative professional stylist with complete confidence. Sarah and I have worked on a number of photo shoots together (me the model, she the incredible stylist). From my professional point of view, Sarah is the smartest choice for any... Read More occasion. She has constantly amazed me every time she touches my hair, not mention a sweetheart to work with.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Haley S

Sarah is quite honestly the most talented hair stylist I have ever met or seen work. She like a genie with her curling irons and bobby pins. I had all sorts of questions of Sarah and she was always quick to respond and honest in her opinions! During my hair trial, she was... Read More totally open to my asking for changes and adjustments – in fact, she encouraged them! I could tell immediately that she was capable of doing anything with hair. Having a picture to show her exactly what I wanted definitely helped though! She was able to know exactly what I was thinking and ask clarifying details. She gave her own suggestions but by no means was pushy that I should do what she wanted. I didn’t think it was possible, but I actually loved my wedding day hair even MORE than my trial. It was actually PERFECT! Sarah is so friendly and fun – all my bridesmaids loved having her. People were literally oohing and awing as she was completing my hair. She would continue to work on someone’s head until they were fully satisfied with how it looked. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone who needs a hair stylists for absolutely anything! I will absolutely use her again if I ever need another hair stylist – no question. LOVE HER!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Brieanna G

Sarah is one of a kind; you meet her and feel like you guys have been friends forever. She is so easy going and a pleasure to work with She is incredible at what she does. I am so glad I booked her early! Our trial went great, we did two styles of what I was thinking I liked... Read More off pinterest, and we both agreed on which one was better on me. We trialed my veil and on the day of it was perfect. She and her assistant came to my hotel room and did all of my bridal party’s hair and they looked amazing. They were all so happy too!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Janella B

Rather than have me rattle on about how incredible Sarah is, do what I did, read all her already posted reviews. Each one stresses her talent, charm, creativity, passion for perfection and total concern for every person she styles. They all speak the truth. She is all of the and... Read More more!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica L

Such a wonderful experience from consultation to wedding day. Sarah listened to my wishes and then created the exact style I was seeking. Did a great job on all of us including my grandmother, mom, mom-in-law, six attendants and flower girl. Could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Janine S

Sarah is AMAZING! I have a ton of hair, which makes it challenging, and I was thrilled when I went to my trial with Sarah. She listened to what I wanted and created beautiful curls with a few pieces pulled back. Sarah is professional, fun, and so TALENTED. My wedding hair turned... Read More out even better than I envisioned. My mom who has a short hairstyle is still talking about her do – it looked fantastic. I opted for my hair mostly down but several members of my wedding party did updos, which looked amazing. I highly recommend Red Carpet Ready by Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Carlene D

Of course I was looking for a great stylist for myself and wedding attendants. What I found was a. really great stylist as well as a warm, considerate and happy young woman. She did a wonderful job on all of us as well as seemed to become each of ours new best friend. Truly... Read More worth every penny paid. Thanks Sara from all of us!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Camilla R

As professional and as talented as they come. She made me, my bridesmaids, and mom look wonderful. She's warm and fun and added a nice sense of calm to the craziness while preparing for the day. We all enjoyed her work and her company.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lucy B

So nice to have had the experience of working with Sarah again. What was extra nice was that this time it was me that she was doing the styling on. I am a makeup artist who has had the pleasure of doing a number of photo shoots with Sarah and also we have worked together at 4... Read More weddings. I have seen my share of hair stylists and none can compare with Sarah. She is creative, obliging, and such a sweetheart. I truly recommend her for any type of style you are seeking.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Bobbie L

Sarah is an exceptionally talented, sweet and patient young woman. It took me 3 consultations with her before deciding upon which of the many styles she had created was the one for me. She worked seemingly so easily each time I asked for something different. She did up-dos,... Read More down, partial up-dos, and everything in between. My problem was that each time she completed the styling, I thought that's the one. Then my mom (who accompanied me each time) would say "How bout if you tried this one" (holding up a picture). Sarah would set to work again and again I would say that's the one! Finally I was able to pic which one I liked best (mom's 2nd choice). On the day of the wedding Sarah arrived exactly on time and recreated the one I liked best perfectly. It looked just as good at the end of the reception as it did prior to the ceremony. Thank you Sarah for your patience and wonderful styling abilities.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jodi D

Thank you Sara for your patience, understanding, and phenomenal talent and creativity. I knew from the previous two occasions that you worked your magic on me that you would be there for me on the day.. Hard to believe you just keep getting better, but this time was even better... Read More than the 2nd time, which was better than the 1st time (which was totally awesome). Your ability to create new techniques and alter older ones is a gift from above. I sincerely hope there is a fourth time (actually already have an occasion on mind. See ya in December). Kiss and Hugs!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Wish I was a more creative writer that could really capture the essence of Red Carpet Ready by Sarah. Regretfully I am not, but Sarah is an amazing, talented and fun hairstylist who couldn't have been more on point when she created my "dream do" at the consultation and then... Read More duplicated it perfectly on my wedding day. Both of my parents cried when they saw how beautiful she made me look, and my husband even commented on it while at the altar. She made me feel wonderful as well as look wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Taylor L

Only gave her five stars, but she deserves many more. The day of my wedding was sooo stressful that I needed to take an anti-anxiety pill. Problem was I had not thought to bring any to the hotel. Sarah arrived exactly on time and after that she had such a calming effect on the... Read More entire wedding party that I soon forgot I was anxiety-ridden, for I no longer was. Her experience and warm, fun personality seemed to lighten the entire atmosphere and when she started to make each one of us look the best we ever had it just kept getting better. Everyone of her reviews mention how special her hairstyling talents are, and they truly are special. I want to emphasis her demeanor and professional attitude coupled with a warm gracious personality. That being said, here are tons of more stars, ************************!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Terry C

Talk about a guilt trip. I am awful. Twice Sarah has called to inquire about the condition of my grandmother who fell and broke her hip while at the hotel while Sarah was doing all of our hair. I on the other hand never even took the time to write a review to state how... Read More amazingly talented (and kind) Sarah is. She did a wonderful job on all 8 of us and our styles stayed perfect all day and night long. She was a welcome calming influence during an already stressful time prior to the ceremony. Truly a ultra talented, professional young woman.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Stephanie B

On time, really kind, perfect frame of mind, and can she style hair!!! After my first consult with Sarah I immediately called my six bridesmaids and told them"We are going to all look great!!" I showed Sarah a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like. Bang, she did it and... Read More I loved it. Then she said let me "tweak" it a bit. Her "tweaking" it made it look totally better. Her experience shows and her creativity flows!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Samantha T

What a talented and charming young lady. Professional, dependable, and creative. She listened to my desires and hopes, then made them reality. So impressed by and thankful for the fact she was available on my big day.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Joan S

The smartest choice as far as finding best vendors to service our wedding. My sister, and my now sister-in-law consulted social media to find their individual hairstylists, without consulting each other on subject. Each knew what they wanted and needed for the occasion and went... Read More searching. Both found Sara individually and hired her at their consultation. She had done my hair for both of those wedding and I told her I wanted her "on standby" for when I wed. She really does amazing work and like she said on each occasion, "If I do it, it stays in." It does!! Wonderfully talented person to work with.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Roberta M

What a gem!!! Constantly smiling and ultra patient , she worked wonders with me and each of my 4 bridesmaids in addition to my granny and mom. She is a true professional and we all just felt like she was one of the bridal party. I highly recommend Sarah for any occasion where... Read More you want your hair to be perfect.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kayley W

I'm sure she does awesome work, I wouldn't know because we never got that far. My advice with this vendor is to clearly and quickly ASK how to send the $155 deposit to secure her services (she won't ask you for the money, you have to ask her how to pay), otherwise you may be... Read More 15+ emails into exploring styles and setting up a trial and be hit with an email informing you that your date has been booked by another bride. Good luck!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Angela B

Sarah is amazing at what she does!!! I have fine, pin straight hair so at my trial I was nervous about anything with curls. She did two hairstyles (at the trial) but I was still unsure. She recommended getting extensions, which was so worth it! I ended up going with a 3rd style... Read More on the day of the wedding. My hair was curly and it stayed through dancing!!! Talk about miracle worker!? My 4 bridesmaids showed her pictures the day of and she replicated all 4 hairstyles like it was nothing. Do yourself a favor and book her!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Marlene W

Sarah was great. She showed up on time and stayed to make sure my veil was in place and my bridesmaids knew how to take it out. Her personality is great and so easy going. I would recommend Sarah.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristi D

Sarah was a pleasure to work with and the made the process so easy! She did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids were beyond happy as well. She can really do anything!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristi D

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Margaret F

Working at a modeling agency I come in contact with many very attractive women. Starting about 14 months ago, upon my engagement, I started to ask various clients of the agency about who I should be investigating for a caterer, limo service, venue, and of course hair and... Read More makeup. The only name for hairstylist that I heard repeated was Red Carpet Ready by Sarah. I enjoyed my "trial" with Sarah at her home in Watertown, and truly appreciated her suggestions and craftsmanship. She did exactly what I had hoped, then made it even better with the addition of a jeweled hair piece that really set it off. On my wedding day she arrived preciously on time, set to work on me and my 4 bridesmaids, and we all loved how we looked. She seemed to have been just "one of the girls" throughout and we all appreciated her efforts on each of our behalf. Love & Kisses from us all.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shelley L

Its easy to see why Sarah has been chosen "Best of Hairstylists" by The Knot for the last 6 years. She does amazing work. She did my hair in a gorgeous up-do and even after the ceremony, pictures and a 5 hour reception, it looked as good as it did prior to the service. My... Read More sincerest thanks and recommendation to you Sarah.