Red Circle Inn & Bistro

Nashotah, WI

Vintage Venue Wisconsin's Oldest Restaurant 1848

For nearly 170 years The Red Circle Inn and Bistro has been the site of Weddings, Special Social Events and family dinners. Nestled in the beautiful "Lake Country" owners Norm and Martha Eckstaedt continue this spectacular legacy. Two career restaurant professionals with an exceptionally talented and dedicated staff. Place your trust in owner Norm Eckstaedt's hands as he nears 1500 wedding receptions in his life long restaurateur career. The food, facilities and service are impeccable, but you be the judge. Contact us for a personal tour to view our ceremony and reception venue and to meet a true professional in the industry. Come enjoy Wisconsin's oldest and finest - The Red Circle Inn and Bistro With warm regards, Norm & Martha Eckstaedt Owners

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

N44W33013 Watertown Plank Rd, Nashotah, WI (262) 367-4883

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Katie C

We cannot say enough about how great our experience was with Norm and the rest of his team at The Red Circle Inn for our June 2016 wedding. It was the first and only hall that we looked at for our big day, and I couldn't be happier with our decision. The venue is charming and we... Read More received so many compliments from our guests. The food was great and plentiful. Norm made sure that every detail from the decorations to the timeline of the day were followed and in order. The staff took down and boxed up everything, allowing us to enjoy every minute of the night without any worries. I am so happy that we chose The Red Circle Inn and would highly recommend it for any event. Thank you Red Circle Inn for helping to make our day perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Mandy E

We could not be happier with our choice to have our ceremony/reception at the Red Circle Inn. When we went in for our tour with Norm and saw the space in person, we knew that we did not need to consider any other venues.One of our main ‘wedding wants’ was a sit down dinner that... Read More would treat us and our guests to excellent food. Of course, the Inn delivered on that. We reserved both rooms so that our guests would have lots of space to mingle as well as dance. We felt that for what we got (2 rooms for the entire afternoon, very delicious food, open bar), the price was reasonable. There is ample parking for guests. We decided to have our ceremony inside, but there is also a nice outdoor space with a pretty arch to get married under. However, we did notice that trains pass by that area, so that’s an important consideration if you are thinking about having a ceremony out there. It was really nice to have use of outdoor space too, so that guests could mingle outside in the nice weather. Overall, the space at Red Circle Inn is very classic and beautiful, and they serve some of the best food we have ever eaten. The Red Circle Inn on its own is great, but the whole experience was taken to another level due to Norm’s help. Having done many many weddings at the Inn over the years, Norm had great advice and we trusted him throughout the whole planning process. There were many small details that we were unsure of or had not even thought about, and Norm was there to help us plan them or make recommendations. He helped make the event less stressful- he takes care of contacting all your outside vendors and communicating with them so that you don’t have to worry about coordinating everyone. We appreciated his attention to detail and thoroughness, as we needed someone who could help us with everything. Like other reviewers have said, Norm really makes things easy and less stressful. We are still getting comments from guests saying that this was the best wedding they have ever attended

Best Place Ever

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Kelly A

The owner Norm is very helpful with every aspect of the reception planning. The food was great and the staff helped pack everything up that evening. At the end of the night they packed up the centerpieces, chair ties, rocks on the table, and misc. table pieces. I didn't have... Read More to worry about a thing. I loved having the dining room separate from the dance floor, and the outside patio was an extra bonus. The bartenders were great and the late night pizza was delicious. I would highly recommend this reception hall. It was my dream location and I am so glad I was able to have it.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Macauly B

We had our rehearsal dinner at Red Circle Inn in the Patio Room. Norm was such a pleasure to work with! He was extremely attentive, easy to communicate with, and helped make the night a great one! All of the food and service was also wonderful - we received many compliments!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jackie N

Red Circle Inn is a perfect venue for a wedding reception! Norm was extremely helpful in every aspect of wedding planning. His organization made day go by without a problem! The food was fantastic...we've been told from guests that it was the best wedding food they have ever... Read More had! The indoor space was perfect for guests who wanted to dance the night away and for the guests who wanted a more quiet atmosphere to talk after dinner. We would highly recommend Red Circle Inn to anybody who is searching for a wedding venue as the place is gorgeous and the staff is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sarah W

My husband and I had a great experience with The Red Circle Inn for our wedding this past August! Norm and his staff were a delight to work with and took the time to get to know us during the planning process. I would highly recommend The Red Circle Inn to anyone! Great... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kaci R

We couldn't have picked a better venue to celebrate our wedding day! Norm and the entire staff at Red Circle Inn made our day even more special than we could have ever imagined. The food was outstanding and the ambiance was elegant and classy. Thank you so much for making our... Read More day seamless!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kendra S

Gorgeous venue and outstanding dinner! You will be proud to host your guests at this beautiful historic Wisconsin restaurant! The owner and staff are top-notch with professional service and attention to every detail of your event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mallory S

Wonderful, beautiful venue! I cannot say enough great things about The Red Circle Inn-from the beautiful set up, to the amazing food, to the over the top, generous, helpful staff. We had a full crowd, but still plenty of room. The night was so smooth and we received so many... Read More compliments, especially about the food! If we did it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Nikki C

Red Circle Inn did a fabulous job for our wedding reception. They were excellent to work with and I would recommend Red Circle Inn for a beautiful wedding reception with delicious food.

Wow! A magical Evening!

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Genevieve B

Stunning, Beautiful, Perfection <3 This wedding venue was and is the perfect location for a wedding reception. The owner and wedding coordinator, was fabulous! He was so attentive, and organized. The facility, and the crew all did a spectacular job. They set up everything and... Read More took care of all the little details! It was like a dream when I walked in! I highly recommend this place! You won't be disappointed :)

Recommend

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Tiffany P

Norm did a wonderful job making sure our wedding reception went perfect. We had so many comments that our wedding was perfect from the food to the dancng.

Pretty Great

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Rachel S

There were some bumps with Norm along the way, not going to lie. He either forgot or ignored our agreement on linen charges, doubling that bill, and then was a little testy with my MIL. But I will say, it all turned out to be worth it. The day was beautiful and he worked his... Read More behind off. The wait staff was great (though several guests said the bartenders were surly), the food delicious, and the decoration of the room impeccable. Despite those bumps, I wouldn't change a thing.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Kate S

We had our wedding at the Red Circle Inn last month and their attention to every single detail of the day made our wedding day fabulous. The staff was amazing, the venue is absolutely breathtaking and our guests had nothing but great things to say about the food. I would... Read More highly recommend them to anybody. We had both our wedding and reception there and it was so perfect.

Review for Red Circle Inn

Reviewed on 10/20/2008 Serena H

Food was excellent (the best wedding food I have ever tasted). The manager/owner of the place was very good to work with.