Red Eye Photo Booths

Alabama | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Mississippi | Missouri | Nevada | New Hampshire | North Carolina | Ohio | Oregon | Pennsylvania | South Carolina | Tennessee | Texas | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | Wisconsin

The most affordable photo booth company

We offer photo booths with the best equipment, software and technicians at half the cost of our competitors. Most of our business comes from direct referrals from weddings. The photo booth will be the most popular activity at your reception. You will love it!

Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Columbus, OH

Good old fashioned fun!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Amanda S

I had been to many wedding with photo booths, and Red Eye definately is one of the best!! The photo strips themselves are great quality, and you get to design your own logo!! The people manning the booth were so polite and friendly, and they kept everything running smoothly. We also bought the scrapbook service, and that was well worth the money. I feel the value is very good for what you get, and this adds so much to your reception! It's just good old fashioned fun!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Kelly P

Our guests had the most amazing time in the photo booth at our wedding! We have the best pictures in a book put together by the booth attendant. This is a must for a wedding reception!

Great!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Erin H

Attendant was helpful and friendly! Created a nice book with all of the photo strips from the night and helped guide the guests through the photobooth process!

Really Added to the Fun!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Deb T

Red Eye Photo Booth did an excellent job of providing service for my daughter's wedding. They arrived on time, got set up unobtrusively and manned the photo booth all night. Mike, the attendant was very personable and helpful to all the guests. Several remarked to me what a nice guy he is. We received our CD within the time frame they said it would be delivered and are enjoying reliving the photos from the booth, but in color, providing some very nice shots as well as those that were just fun and silly. Overall we are very pleased with a job well done and would highly recommend Red Eye to anyone who would like to add this really fun way to make memories as a part of their event.

Huge Hit!

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Jenna C

This was a big hit with our guests! I almost wish we would've had two going!

Happy but we wish they did somethings differently

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Meagan R

We booked Red eye photo booth because they were at another wedding in Atlanta and they were fabulous. We were happy with them but we wish they had done some things differently. One: The don’t provide props however when our wedding planner called they told her that they would provide props. This was extremely misleading. Second: We paid extra for the scrapbook but only a third of the pictures that our guests took ended up in the book. We knew this because guests showed us their photos, both copies. One copy was supposed to go into the book and one as a gift to the guests, not both. Our scrapbook could have been a lot fuller. They also don’t let you pick out the size of the album. Third: A couple of our guests had their photos not print correctly and the photo booth operator did nothing about it. Fourth: The photo booth operator made no effort to encourage guests to go in and use the booth nor did he help any of the guests when they asked.

Wow!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Ashley S

Wow-what a kit! Every guest-even my grandparents-got into the photobooth! They were great keepsakes! :)

Such a hit!

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Zakiya R

The photo booth was a huge hit and all of the guests loved it. They were very easy to work with and they let me bring my own scrapbook since they charged extra for that option. The guy running the photo booth organized everything with the scrapbook even though we purchase it through them. I also made my own mustaches on a stick for guests to use as props and the operator made sure that people noticed them to use for the photos. The pictures came out clear and colorful. Highly recommend!

Highlight of the party!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Elaine O

I had a photo booth from Red Eye Photo Booths at my wedding, and it was the best decision we made! My guests loved it! I am so glad that we went with Red Eye because you can't beat their price, and the planning process was so easy. The day of the wedding, they made it so easy on me by literally just showing up and setting up. By the time I got the the reception, my guests had already been enjoying the booth for an hour- awesome!! I also recommended the "scrapbook package"- totally worth it!!

TO Red Eye Photo Booths